Why are Asians and whites smarter than blacks?

Why are Asians and whites smarter than blacks?

Attached: file.png (1016x593, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JayMan471
jaymans.wordpress.com/hbd-fundamentals/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Programme_for_International_Student_Assessment#PISA_2015_ranking_summary
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whites are smarter genetically
Asians cheat the test though

i bet the guy on the right thinks that having those big guns is gonna get the ladies :)

long winters, no resource curse

that is not big lmao. post noodle arms

Graham is a manlet and has a gf. Why dont you r9k?

Yes.

Asians are textbook smarter than whites, but whites are more creative.

I have followed his channel for a while. He was actually very anti-gf but now has a qt gf. He's rich and his channel is about personal finance and related topics.

Attached: 66429183_2075587832545994_8890152813755369710_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-frx5-1.cdninstagram.com&se=7 (1440x1440, 180K)

this is cool blog is compiled by a black Jamaican

twitter.com/JayMan471
jaymans.wordpress.com/hbd-fundamentals/

read steven pinker's "blank slate" first and foremost

Attached: chart.jpg (1334x1310, 503K)

no way belarus is the smartest white country

Maybe they disproportionately tested Jewish people.

Genetics. Whites and Asians are genetically predisposed to being intelligent. That on top of the shitty social environment that niggers grow up in hurts them substantially in the education game. The gangster thug mentality is not conducive to bettering yourself or learning anything.

only around 20,000 belarusian jews so i doubt it

Being intelligent is about being stubborn with mental problems. The cultures of white, Asian, and Jewish families are more strict on having good academic achievement and usually have incentives and punishments. That's why they are generally better intellectually.

It's totally possible with the right circumstances. I'm aware of an IQ study in the US that ended up testing a bunch of Ashkenazi Jews who self-identified as Russian/Eastern European because there was no option for Jewish and it caused Russian-Americans to have a misleadingly high average.

didn't read. don't care. don't reply to me

they aren't smarter it's just the outcome of their upbrining. They're from bad backgrounds so they're just a product of their environment. Whites and asians have better backgrounds and because of that commit less crime.

who brought up crime lol

Don't you think this is a chicken or the egg sort of thing?

asians just study harder right

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Programme_for_International_Student_Assessment#PISA_2015_ranking_summary

Attached: schoolisnotcool.png (678x474, 44K)

>Ashkenazi Jews who self-identified as Russian/Eastern European

You're on to something

The Soviet nuclear weapons program was about as Jewish as the American one...probably why they got nukes before England and France

Props to pakistan for getting nukes despite being inbred shitskins

Attached: ethnicity-of-soviet-scientists-1973.png (480x863, 79K)

The extremely machievellian and class-focused social circumstances of Eurasian societies selected only for the most cunning people, which correlates with intelligence. The only dumb Eurasians are descendants of remote village peasants and untouchables. Virtually every family in Europe and far East Asia was at some point involved in a scheme to raise their social status.
Niggers, Abos, Native Americans are all noble savages and select for naturally useful traits like big dicks and wide hips.

Prototypes vs late models, I figure.

The Black Plague also disproportionately affected the peasant classes in Europe. Imagine the eugenic effect that wiping out all white trailer trash in the US would have. That is basically what happened in Europe during the Plague.

im Asian and I think I have an 80 iq. idk why, but its just how it is. other Asians would stay away from me because they could tell I was stupid and not academically smart like them. I got a C- in algebra 2 my junior year and stopped taking a math class after that year.
im too dumb for college so im stuck working minimum wage.
I feel like an extreme anomaly.

nice dubs

might want to go pay for a legit test (not online bullshit) so you can learn the truth for real and put it to rest

also note there are massive differences between islanders (filipinos, indonesians), SEA or south east asians (thai, malaysia, vietnam) and the core Mongoloid East Asians (China, Japan, Korea)

Correct me if i'm wrong but is the asian guy an ex-google engineer who got dumped by his wife, something like that?

I'm east asian . Thats why I call myself an extreme anomaly. I seriously felt like an outsider in my high school when I found out virtually every single asian on that campus was heading off to university because they scored a perfect 1600 or about near that. oh I forgot to mention, when I took the psat my sophomore year (I never studied for it because my school just randomly gave out the test for us to see where our starting baseline is) I received a scored of an 840. Was legitimately embarrassed I scored so low while everyone else got 1000+. I realized at that moment I wasn't going to take any more standardized tests or pursue college because it would all be pointless to try from where I was standing. I also had an extremely difficult time in math my sophomore to junior year and I was taking basic math classes, I.e. geometry and algebra 2 but I managed to pass with a C-

Ex-google techlead ex facebook techlead high income based computer science man getting his life fucked over by wife taking his kid and now he lives in his car cause FB fired him for his youtube channel.

and the black communities who actually actually flourish get turpentine bombed like greenwood lol

>dat much coping

Seethe more White shit.
Without us Asians, US tech companies would be nothing.

And in all those math/science/chess competition, the majority are Asians representing the US or whatever anglo state.

Attached: Anglo_scum.jpg (556x551, 28K)

No way that much of Europe is sub 100, and by so much. Pretty much all the other studies I've seen all the European countries are in the 98-101 range, not that.

Heres a thought: say I make it impossible for blacks with an IQ below 100 to breed and only allowed those above to breed, would that then narrow the IQ devide between blacks, whites and asians or would it default due to predominantly genetic differences?

True, there wouldn't be nearly as many 100+ blacks as there would be whites BUT we definately know theres a plentiful amount of them, so couldnt we, in 3 to 4 generations get rid of 85 and under negroes if we did it?

>in 3 to 4 generations
That's between 60 to 100 years, dude, but yes. It's important to remember that even if you "breed" two 100 IQ blacks, there's still a possibility that the offspring will be sub 100, because of the way it works. Also, aggression and sociability are separate from IQ, so you wouldn't want to focus solely on intelligence.

Then it would be lower.

Jews are the most intelligent type of white.

They aren't the most intelligent anything, nor are they white.

They are, and, they are. Deal with it, fag.

There are black Jews. There might also be other ethnicities, too, but I don't know anything about those ones.

Attached: 513704_v9_bb.jpg (1080x1440, 277K)