Why dont you neet retards get into real estate?

Why dont you neet retards get into real estate?
Its easy money if your not retarded and lazy, I got my first house when I turned 18, and now 4 years later I rent out 3 tenant homes and make more in a month than your average wagge slave while working 10 hours a week, IF THAT, usually closer to 4, and its just emails and stuff from my house.
And Im in school full time so I can make even MORE Money in the future, theres really no excuse for doing ths

Attached: n3aej7rz2s1y.jpg (1603x1136, 94K)

I invest most of my money in more lucrative markets but I will say that real estate probably generates the most stable returns.

It costs money to buy a house in the first place, dumb spoiled numb nuts

Attached: ss-ss-some-bods-stomp-me-23466665.png (500x350, 48K)

Just have good credit and dont be retarded

whered you get the money for your house at 18 years of age

How do you start off?

Do you recommend using Airbnb?

I can kind of rent a small room in my house's backyard (with bed, electricity and water) but I'm being really lazy and anxious about it.

Attached: 26e[1].png (414x275, 76K)

And don't forget to be myself?

Only a rich kid would have the money to buy a fucking house at 18 and get into real estate.

sounds like a fucking terribly decision. How is a 18 year old supposed to know how to properly manage real estate? And if they fuck up, they will literally be tens of thousands of dollars in dept, which is worse than college. Basically fucking their entire life up.

>neet retards
let me just go and take out a 100k loan as an 18 year old with no job.

I'll just do that with my hundreds of thousands of dollars and irresistible charisma.

>100k
you mean 400k at least

What markets do you invest in that are more lucrative?

LMAO imagine letting other people live on your fucking property. Cucked.

Attached: 1565407667415.jpg (551x800, 36K)

the amount of money that you spend in order to gain is not a good trade off. sure you might be able to pay about 50 thousand on a house and rent it out and make say 80 thousand. you are only making about 30 thousand profit. I would rather just not spend that much money on buying a house. its like wasting money buying a fancy car that will depreciate and just end up being 1/3rd of the original price in 5 years. especially if you have bad tenants that don't pay on time or destroy your property. no thanks

Yeah,or buy all the houses you can and only let people live in some of them, that way you can inflate rent prices greatly.

Attached: 1547570831720.png (313x291, 134K)

I don't want to make money by exploiting people. I don't like greed.

commie man

daddy won't buy me a house at 18 though

Attached: 1548796616874.jpg (789x750, 70K)

If you don't, somebody else will.

Some area of the financial markets (not crypto, not stocks, and not in the US). And it's quite complex. That's as much as I'm going to say.

Please teach me your ways sir

>It's another 'Amerifag: the post' episode
God damn you guys have so much easy estate to go around still even with Chink investors.