Black fembot thread

>mfw we're hated by robots and normie men
its over

Attached: 3F62A698-2B71-4AB9-90DC-E5C1AE702CE9.jpg (1000x1000, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Why-didnt-Einsteins-descendants-inherit-Einsteins-IQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There are about a million "I wish I had a black gf" threads daily.

I wish I had a black gf but I could never make her happy with 5 in

I dont find black girls attractive, but the normal black girls who dont overly abuse ebonics are some of the coolest and friendliest people to be around and they make excellent friends!

Attached: 1566982496625.jpg (550x558, 25K)

>mfw already in the friend zone

feelsbadman

literally everyone on this board thinks its over for them you aren't special because of the pigmentation of your skin or the genitals you have, born with or not

I love black feet. The way the soles have a different tone then the rest.

Sweet black girls>

what does the arrow represent

The jew likes forcing people to like disgusting shit like trannies and black women

the only two non-family members to ever compliment me were black women

>fembot
You are a man with a crossdressing fetish, nothing more.

Black people are literal sewage elementals

>Black people are literal sewage elementals
how

You'll never go for a blackbot. Why should we care?

Low IQ, high crime rates, aggressive, ugly, materialistic, lazy, zero civilizational achievements

How's it feel to be a nigger and a woman? LMFAO. You'll NEVER be as .000001 as attractive as this woman.

Attached: 1568651036313.jpg (1080x1350, 115K)

>Low IQ
Health, good upbringing, good education, and dedication has more factors to IQ than DNA. No matter what "data" you pull up, a poor white dude isn't going to succeed as much as the rich black dude.

>high crime rates
Most likely to be reported =/= they're more violent

>aggressive
What race has the highest report of domestic terrorism in America, user?

>ugly
Why do white women fuck big black men?

>materialistic,
Everyone is materialistic

>lazy
Have you SEEN hick towns?

>zero civilizational achievements
You dont pick up a history book

Ive seen so many of you guys ( black fembots) on discord servers. most of you listen to k-pop wear circle lense glasses don't shut the fuck up about boba tea, wear wigs/extensions that are from party City, HATE other black girls in the server and let your white guy friends make as many salve/rape jokes as they want.
It's ALWAYS the 100% black ones that tend to do this shit, and say shit like "oh, I'm not BLACK black hehe, I'm mixed with _____" and when an actual natural/mulatto girl is introduced, they find every reason to hate them. I'm sick of it.

But at the same time there are a small group of you that are okay, and I really appreciate you. :]

Attached: IMG_20190907_145311.jpg (580x544, 51K)

>Play FFXIV
>Join FC
>There is a black girl in the guild is is funny as all fuck and pretty decent at the game.
>Able to banter, thinks racist jokes are funny. >Hardcore develop a crush for her
>Could never get the balls to ask her out even though she was a state away.
giv black gf

Attached: 1453186817133.png (418x359, 13K)

>poor white dude isn't going to succeed as much as the rich black dude
Incorrect. Black people growing up rich are still below the average white person in intelligence, academic success and financial success later on.
>Most likely to be reported
I'm sorry but you can't explain away the entire 13/50 thing with something like that, which isn't even true because "gang related" crime is mostly unreported.
>domestic terrorism
The definition of domestic terrorism is so vague that it doesn't mean anything. If some 14 year old kid talking shit on xbox live is a terrorist, then the word loses its meaning.
>Why do white women fuck big black men?
Why wouldn't they? There are like 380 million people in America, of course it's going to happen a few times. I've even seen aboriginal and white, and maori and white couples. Also whites are taller than blacks on average.
>Everyone is materialistic
Can't argue with that.
>have you SEEN hick towns?
What's your point? That the worst of the white race is roughly on the same level as the average black community, and still a thousand times better than uncolonized african societies?
>a history book
Can't wait for the inevitable "we wuz egyptians" autism. Your ancestors came from west africa and they never invented the wheel.

>tfw black fembot gf

Attached: 1566254236125.png (270x344, 52K)

let me smash your nog fanny, do anal, and don't be a ghetto scum type instead be a normal half decent human being and we're g2g m8, don't hate you in those circumstances at all

Low iq
Origiorigi

Attached: moors.jpg (910x512, 178K)

at least you can have friends

Attached: 1566843572409.jpg (1073x1344, 551K)

Keep coping, cletus.

Attached: moor_painting3.jpg (767x437, 111K)

Do you feel better about yourself after typing this? Op is obviously not an animal

>Black people growing up rich are still below the average white person in intelligence, academic success and financial success later on.

Source: your ass. Nigerians do far better than upper middle class whites with wealth and education.

>'m sorry but you can't explain away the entire 13/50 thing with something like that, which isn't even true because "gang related" crime is mostly unreported.
Many crimes committed by whites don't go reported as well. Cops aren't 100% perfect on getting criminals, unless its for non-violent offenses

>The definition of domestic terrorism is so vague that it doesn't mean anything. If some 14 year old kid talking shit on xbox live is a terrorist, then the word loses its meaning.

Cope.

> Also whites are taller than blacks on average.
Cope.

>That the worst of the white race is roughly on the same level as the average black community
>Cleetus, how dare you cheat on me with our sister? Im telling cousin-ma

>Your ancestors came from west africa and they never invented the wheel.
As if whites don't claim Ancient Egypt as well? It started by Eastern Africans but it got destroyed by the last people that ruled it, white people.

>Materialistic
Uh buddy didn't Europeans create this shitty financial system we're in right now?

Saw this in the catalogue and laughed

Don't give up, black fembots are cute too, just pls use shampoo

Attached: poornigs.png (333x275, 57K)

I've wanted nothing more than a black fembot for years. I have yet to find one.

Then why the hell do west africans aka african american hate them ????
T- western mutt

Attached: 72cd97f29e7fbe83c7a6df99ae6bcb4910a99f80ef2fbd538b1ecebe447a8a1a.jpg (460x615, 56K)

>tfw no black queen

Attached: 36535019_205349043648514_8710932591051538432_n.jpg (1080x1080, 158K)

Black """""""people""""""""" can't be robots, females can't be robots. A black female is the furthest thing from robot there is.

I like you, but you wouldnt like me back because im asian

Come to Europe and I'll be your bf

Do black fembots have big asses?

The circle glasses are pretty cute though desu

If you are a black darkskin female with small breasts and a fat ass you are my ideal image of the female form thank you for all you do

i'm a black guy user and i say stay strong black fembots

you are black and you are a women you have two of the biggest disadvantages in the world but don't let that get you down my mom is a black women and she is literally one of the strongest people i know.

stay strong for yourselves not for anyone else and work hard to make a positive impact in the world and prove everyone wrong with their stereotypes on black people and women through your actions

Attached: D8TBNB0UYAABfAs.jpg (1000x1000, 121K)

>cares about average iqs of races
>and not individual iq regardless of race

i'm a black guy and i can already tell i have a higher iq than you, i bet you don't even know about quantum theory

>you are black and you are a women you have two of the biggest disadvantages in the world

Have you ever gone outside? How are those things disadvantages?

i'm a blackbot and i say fuck off roastie you still don't belong here
you have your own safe spaces
FUCKING LEAVE
GO THE FUCK AWAY
FUCK

Jus get knocked up by deshan boquavious or lil bo giga and go on dat foodstamp section 8 free college life like 90% of all african american females

>black
automatically discriminated by most people of most races regardless of anything you have done as an individual

>women

literally get paid less for the same job as a man in most situations.
you can never walk outside or alone at night by yourself in fear of getting raped, while men can take night walks with zero worries of rape.
constantly sexualised and harassed by men to give them sex.

i'm a black man but i know if i was a black women my life would be a bit more harder, especially when people stereotype and think all black women are sassy and angry.

also think of it like this:
being a poor black women is literally also the opposite of being a privileged white male

imagine being both a nigger and a whore
haha

well if you didint steal and chimp around so much..

>literally get paid less for the same job as a man in most situations.
>you can never walk outside or alone at night by yourself in fear of getting raped, while men can take night walks with zero worries of rape.
>constantly sexualised and harassed by men to give them sex.
you haven't been long on the internet or read about any of these have you? Or just trolling?

Yeah women have it harder than the most talented and handsome men. Then women have it easier than most men. Easier to find and achieve pretty much anything as an average woman than as average man.

You can walk around outside just the same as men. Men just get robbed or murdered instead of raped.

>constantly sexualized and harassed
We all know they love attention. Internet is full of women begging to be sexualized and "harassed" while complaining about it. It's only bad when the man wants something and is not attractive

Black women are some of the most annoying and shitty people to be around. Combine the constant whining about white people that all black people do with the tantrums that women in general throw whenever there's pushback on their bullshit, and you have black women. no fucking thanks.

Attached: 1460316840344.jpg (200x238, 14K)

same black user here
true you make good points i agree, though this egirl situation is getting out of hand, also women have it a lot easier to find romantic partners because guys will always approach you as a women no matter how attractive you are but if you are an unattractive guy you can go your whole life without a single women ever approaching you with romantic intentions

and a single mother with 4 baby daddies

No, those are pajeets and pajeetas.

Yeah it is. This is pure comedy gold.jpg

Attached: 7d3.png (960x540, 396K)

What are your honest thoughts on the WMBF racebate threads?

Attached: e0mh8fl8fla31.jpg (667x670, 30K)

Racebait threads*

Attached: 700.jpg (208x326, 10K)

>be black
>existence makes everyone else seethe

Attached: 1554921735912.png (606x682, 312K)

as a black guy i think they are dumb and made by low iq people nobody of a high iq cares about race. i don't think the scientists at nasa spend so much time caring about race over advancing space travel and humanity.

anyone who cares so much about race you can tell instantly is low iq and has a goldfish bowl mindset that blocks them from opportunities in life.

for all that user knows that minorty might have opened a new opportunity in their life, become their best friend, helped them out through a tough time but because the jumped the gun and judged on race alone they closed a door an opportunity in their life containing themselves to the same goldfish bowl pool of small opportunities and experiences instead of the ocean that is out there had they been more open minded.

>trying getting know black girl
>she friendzones me hard
>try it with another
>turns out she is gay and not joking about it ethier
>try again
>she is a devoted christian so she could never love me due to my occult religious values
As much as ide love to keep wasting my time with black girls i just dont think itd happen.

as a black guy, I would never fraternize with a shit skinned, gorilla faced, nigger female, that would be akin to bestiality

and, yes, I do appreciate the irony

Fuck. Absolutely correct.

Attached: 1568246710054-r9k.png (572x496, 22K)

boba tea is good and circle lense glasses are cute

Lets not bullshit ourselves. If you are not fat and don't act as ghetto scum (both of those are not genetic and can be changed) you will have someone. Also no one will go for average robot. Be honest you will not date short white man.

Tell me more about the devout Christian. Is there anyway I can contact her?

You have the privilege of being the ugliest and least desired race of women. Hell, your own men don't even want you. You should probably hook up with an asian incel - they are in the same position as you.

if you have a phat ass im down to smash

any black fembots into vidya and alternative music? black girls are qt but holy fuck stop having instagram and drugs as your hobbies

Na, I fuck QT negresses every chance I get.

You are victoria cake?

I like drugs and quote unquote alternative music. Tripping while listening to The Legendary Pink Dots is super comfy.

Different black fembot than op, but is there any way I could meet this lesbian? Only if she's a stud though. Not interested if she's femme.
Shit taste bro. Unless she was raised white, you should avoid black Christian girls.

Why do you want validation from edomites, the most ugly lazy ones at that?

Why? It seems like you're the one with shit taste.

mul please come back to telegram please please please

>Nigerians do far better than upper middle class whites with wealth and education.

If anything, this just proves that systemic bias isn't preventing people with black skin from succeeding in the US. If Nigerian immigrants can do it, why can't native blacks?

The actual answer is that Nigeria is a country with over 190 million people and intelligence exists on a bell curve. The average IQ in Nigeria is 84 but since it has 190.9 million people, there should be about 1.5 million with IQs of 120 or higher. It is from this pool that we draw immigrants from Nigeria. A Nigerian immigrant is not representative of the average Nigerian. The average IQ of Nigerian immigrants is about 108, so we're actually drawing from an even larger pool technically. There are approximately 10.4 million people in Nigeria with an IQ of 108 or higher. This is more than the entire population of Sweden. If Israel were as populous as Nigeria, and only inhabited by Ashkenazi Jews, it would have 70.5 million people with IQs of 120 or higher rather than only 1.5 million.

>99% chance he won't even talk to you because he's worried about being unable to "satisfy" you
>even if you've done nothing to indicate it, you will be judged as a size queen and have to go the extra mile to earn his "trust"
>even if you somehow end up dating there's a good chance him family will threaten to remove him from the will unless you break up
sounds like a shitty plan

I don't hate black girls at all. I love them and their big juicy asses.

>If anything, this just proves that systemic bias isn't preventing people with black skin from succeeding in the US. If Nigerian immigrants can do it, why can't native blacks?

If anything, it proves that rich people succeed far better than average and the poor. Nigerians move to the states or Europe to go to school there and get higher paying jobs. Nigeria is one of Africa's most richest countries, doesn't mean many of them are rich or have access to better education, though. Immigrants from the dont represent the whole population, sure, but it proves given the right resources and status, almost anyone can do far better than average.

those threads are, without exception, ironic shitpost threads

the asian gf ones are legit though

You're just so blind to reality. Rich people are more likely to have high IQs which they pass down genetically to their children.

Reversion to the mean is highly relevant when somebody might end up a mother to your kids.

I don't get reversion to the mean in context to race. Like the mean can change no? Like in here , wouldn't the immigrants revert to 108 if that's their mean? Or would they still somehow become 84? Does eugenics just not work?

If the immigrants have stable high IQ over multiple generations then that's their mean. But IQ is highly polygenic, and if an individual has a great phenotype for any polygenic trait there's always the chance that they just got very lucky with a few genes with great synergy, and that means their offspring are highly unlikely to get that same lucky combination. Eugenics works fine, but selecting from a single generation is not sufficient.

you are right i don't know about "quantum theory" because that shit out of date i know about topological quantum field theory i don't have the time to deal with baby schrodinger equation

>tfw getting a new fembot counselor
>tfw its been half a year since my last fembot counselor left and still haven't gotten over her
>tfw both are black fembots
>tfw new black fembot counselor isn't really as hot as old one was

bitch you better give up that black booty right now

This, no need to even try!

Rolling again since I dont know how to 3xplain this.

Attached: Screenshot_20190920-120003_Mimi.jpg (1080x2220, 445K)

Do dark and brown skinned black girls like nerdy arab men? Or should I just hang myself now

>fembot counselor

How did you got one and where can I register?

you have to get on autism bux, loads of black women sign up to help the mentally ill

Black women are so ugly that even black men don't want them and go for white pussy isntead

Stop being black and female then lmao

Intelligence is a polygenic trait influenced by hundreds or thousands of different genes with some of them having a very big effect and some of them having a very small effect but such that they all work together to nudge a person in one direction or the other. If a person is highly intelligent because they got lucky with a few of the big effect genes, they may possess a less heritable intelligence than someone who is smart because of many small effect genes. Black people have lots of black ancestors and since their current average is relatively low you can probably safely assume a smart black person may have fewer genetic variants associated with high intelligence and more associated with lower intelligence than comparably smart people from other population groups. This is not to say their IQ isn't heritable just that it may be slightly less so because our race is our extended family genetically speaking.

Intelligence is a trait that can be manipulated fast and in very few generations in humans. Not only does eugenics work, but it works exceptionally well and there are a few examples of this including Ashkenazi Jews who gained an approximately 1 SD advantage over Europeans in a span of less than 1,000 years and more recently black Unitarian Universalists in the US who outperform both average whites and Asians on the SATs. Black UUs were college-educated converts and they typically only married within their religion so as a result you have this high IQ religious subgroup of blacks in the US.

A great example of reversion to the mean is the Einstein family. Did his children inherit high IQs? Absolutely. Were they as high as Einstein's? Not likely, because Einstein had a wife with a lower IQ than him so that is automatically one factor driving down their IQs.

quora.com/Why-didnt-Einsteins-descendants-inherit-Einsteins-IQ

>Black girl: No one wants me, not even robots, who are lonely, nerdy, social outcasts!
>White robot: I would definitely want you, how about we go out for coffee and get to know each other?
>Black girl: Ew, gross, not you, I was talking about the lonely, nerdy social outcasts who are tall, confident, successful, aggressively-dominant black men! I also want you to want/like me, but it's not like I want to date you.
Every fucking time. No matter the who the incel/robot is, it's always
>WAHHHH WHY WON'T THE PEOPLE WHO MEET MY OVERLY-HIGH STANDARDS DATE ME SO THAT I NEVER HAVE TO LOWER MY STANDARDS TO A MORE REALISTIC LEVEL FOR MY CURRENT SELF
Face it, only like 5% of the earth's population gets the opportunity to date 9/10 partners who are also successful and confident and actually have caring and appreciative feelings for their partner.

Greater > lesser
Fish eat the bigger number

I like black women and am a handsome white boy

I have a black girl fetish. I want to impregnate a black queen with my white genes and then punch the shit out her belly to force abortion.

pls be in baltimore

lol every other thread on here is a jungle fever thread. stop fishing for compliments