Dont be fat, literally just dont be fat. how did you fail at the only rule for getting a bf?

dont be fat, literally just dont be fat. how did you fail at the only rule for getting a bf?

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 5K)

>implying that's going to stop them
Fat chicks have egos bigger than they are

dont be a hatred-filled misogynistic piece of shit, literally just dont be a garbage person. how did you fail at the only rule for getting a gf?

Attached: 1298734053092.jpg (300x361, 16K)

*cries in fat*

You must be new to the planet. Lots of guys love big girls. The problem is that many have problems in addition to intemperance.

You really implying that's the only rule?

Doesn't matter about ego even fat chicks have no problem getting a bf
Girls secretly like that in a man, take charge no bullshit action. Well... at least whores do anyway
And what are these additional problems which prevent them from getting cock?

I've seen so many fat girls with bf/husbands. Women have it on easy mode, if you think otherwise you don't go out the house much

Seen dozens of 2/10s. Manlets, dudes who look like they've go Down's, cripples and at times literally deformed men walking in public with girlfriends, and my country doesn't have rich people either, so it's not that. Women almost always, almost universally, date men 2 or 3 points less attractive than them, you'd literally have to be a 0 to be undateable based on your looks.

I also happen to have quite a few female friends, and yeah, garbage personality is literally the only *hard* red flag. Obviously you'll have other factors working for or against you, but garbage personality or not trying are the only things that will ever keep you single forever.

Ok retard fag

:^^^^^) orig orig orig

Why would you lie on the internet?
originari

It has nothing to do with hate or misogyny. If you don't care about your own body and health, that's a red flag.

More like either take selfies and know how to flirt or be part of literally any social community.

>And what are these additional problems which prevent them from getting cock?
No idea but they would have to be pretty bad to slow down a guy who is physically attracted tho them.

Who could say no to this? Only a low test beta, that's who

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-09-19-23h55m43s447.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

Joke is on you, faggot, fat girls are my fetish

Attached: 20180617043638-7600be65-la.jpg (642x856, 146K)

I'd really love a fat gf though.

is that maddy bull?

Attached: 1549082967346.gif (332x332, 1.7M)

mmm fat
I love fat

Attached: 56AC4750-2200-434A-9ACE-59A92D9E59FB.gif.5a10e104e103ba0571e4e65fed00b51b.gif (320x320, 1.99M)

But I want a loyal bf. And the rule for that is a fuck load harder than just "don't be fat". You have to be rich enough to build a compound he can't escape.

Fuck you, I love fat chicks

Attached: 1489196252754.jpg (1108x831, 225K)

He could be the most loyal person in the world. He could have been a dog in his past life. Have absolute unwavering loyalty. No, You'd tell off a guy if he was too short, too poor, too fat, not charismatic enough, or any other flaw you can find.

Women either want sex (chad) or security. (Money.) You aren't bullshitting anyone here.

The only way he can be loyal is if he can't leave the premises or have contact with any other living thing he can stick his dick in. Fat bad, yes, obviously. Short? No.

>Fat bad, yes, obviously.
Why are you in this thread, fuck off.

Ah, I get it now.
Original comment.

Attached: 1554670705649.jpg (2048x1916, 546K)

Wait hold on. This entire thread exists because someone was complaining about fat women. Now you're whining because someone said they wouldn't go for fat men?

This. I want a fat, stinky NEET GF to sit her smelly ass directly on my face.

Attached: 1553710541494.jpg (637x955, 149K)

america kind of tipped the scales on whats considered "fat" most of the "thicc" girls people post would be considered fat chicks in a lot of places or would be prior to america becoming lard ass central

Same, only if she has hairy legs, forearms, armpits, feet, toes, knuckles, nipples, ass, and belly though.

You're speaking my language in an original manner.

Attached: 1564196966319.jpg (1080x1440, 277K)

That user is right though
I am ugly af troll, fat, unemployed, manlet and have mental illnesses but I had a gf for 3 years, bf for 2 and few other relationships. My partners have ALWAYS been more attractive than me.
Just don't be an asshole and you are good to go.

Attached: IMG_20190910_184821.jpg (577x577, 140K)

This
It's a pity that robots just enjoy hurting other people and can never find a partner to themselves thanks to that. Sadly empathy is something that most robots are completely unable to feel. We are after all on a board that has lots of people who enjoys seeing people and especially animals getting hurt. You can see a lot about a person when you see how they treat animals after all.
Still, robots keeps blaming "chads" and "roasties" when girls doesn't want an asshole who just spends all their time on hating and enjoying hurting others.
I used to have hope that some people here would understand to stop needless hating, but this is a hugbox after all. No one here even wants a gf anymore. They just want to complain in their lil circlejerk how everyone else but them is stupid.

Attached: 1543818697584.jpg (480x641, 41K)

>dont be fat, literally just dont be fat. how did you fail at the only rule for getting a bf?
I didn't ever want a bf, I wanted a job first or to murder my abusive family, and I was an obese infant

>tfw always been skinny
>tfw always made fun of fat people
>started to eat a lot more in the past few months
>put on some weight, not even close to being fat yet though
>but still why do i suddenly have this lion appetite
>tfw could potentially be a fatty if i don't control myself soon
can't blame em. food is fucking great, it's like the cheapest drug

Attached: 1568920334228.jpg (634x555, 47K)

you are completely delusional, kill yourself white knighting faggot

I thought even fat women could get bfs, according to r9k

NOOOO ITS MEN BEING SUPERFICIAL!! THEY ALL WANT STACY EVEN INCELS DO! IT'S DEFINITELY NOT BECAUSE I'M A FAT PIECE OF SHIT WHO WANTS CHAD

Fat girls get bfs and they worship them. I fail at personality and having an acceptable face even if Im not fat. It doesnt mean much

This is true. Look at the chubby thread currently up. Full of 2d landwhales. Warped view of what chubby even is in America