Please play with us!

comfy pictonary
skribbl.io/?MTwvV8tYDP

Attached: 1568960759370.jpg (547x767, 65K)

BAM YOUR DEAD HAHA

Attached: shitposter.png (500x479, 402K)

WHO IS THS MAN

this picture makes me uncomfortable, why is he, is this real? is that a real gun?

THISSSSSS MANNNNNNNN

HANDS UP NO SHOOT

god i want him to fuck me while he holds that gun to my neck

i just want to be FUCKED while he points it at me

what the fuck is this
why do i see this posted everywhere?

STOP FUCKING STOP POSTING THIS SHIT YOUR GONNA SHUT DOWN THE BOARD

Attached: 153087-anime-pistol-anime_girls-weapon-gun-blonde-Tom_Skender-748x442.jpg (748x442, 47K)

the guy taking the photo got shot after the guy pulled the trigger, basically the last thing he saw before he died

you forgot the part where he TOLD his friend to take the video, shot him, and wouldnt stop laughing

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Reverse image search isn't giving me anything and I can't find anything on the news.

does anyone have the video? was it taken down? i know the kid was so young it kept getting taken down. fuck ive seen a lot of fucked up stuff but the screams of agony while the guy kept laughing and laying into him with his AR was fucked up

hahahahahahahhAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAhahaHAHahhaHAhaAHHAhaHAHAhaH BAN HAHA BAM BAM HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA YOU RE DEAD HAHAH AHHAHahahHHAHhAHAHHA get UP HAHAHAH come on GET UPPPP hHAHhAHHA BAM BAM BAM BAM

dont come to school tomorrow orgisamai

theres no fucking way he got away with it, even if that shits in syria there has to be fucking international police investigating that shit

BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM HAHA

Attached: pepe-transparent-laugh-1.png (600x580, 360K)

g-guys? who posted this?

that smile man, that pained smile

Attached: SDA.png (374x576, 401K)

one ticket for the JOKER movie please

HAHA
no just the one

>this was the last thing someone saw before getting shot 43 times
>just pure happiness in is face

two posters goddamns samefag

im gonna dox you

Attached: fuckengland.jpg (750x750, 98K)

It takes a decade before the internet registers I see the drawing