Lettter Thread

Write that letter to that person, you know you need to

Attached: 1568696232924.jpg (2500x1551, 549K)

Dear OP, you are a giant faggot

Dear ,

Say that to my face not online nigger

i will not forget you even if you forget me. i love you secretly even if you love someone else..........

god do you have any idea how fucking much this was from her and about me

*i wish
fuck i'm retarded

You mean my suicide note to the thot who broke my heart

Dear M,

You're the best friend I've ever had in my life and waiting for you to get off your schizoid, busy, sick, sleepy, retarded ass and go ONLINE again to do somethin is painful. I don't hold it against you it's just that things suck for me again and I'm going to have too much free time to be lonely for next while. I don't wanna talk about it (unless you do) I just want to hang out and have the fun only we have

- S

Attached: 1553018060582.png (1400x696, 1.88M)

S
Your excuses were useless
You just kept behave in the same way you did before
I should get over you since you dont deserve love or affection by me
F

Will I fugg her?

Second letter of their name?
Pwned

Initial of their surname? or second letter of the name?

A
FUCKING
PROXY

lemme know if you've really made your decision

Either/both anything

S. C.
F. P.

Hey,

September 9, 2001. Gary and I were skating at a hospital on top of a huge hill overlooking a valley.
An ambulance came and took out a dead woman. Gary asked me why she wasn't moving or blinking. They hadn't closed her eyes yet. She must have died on the way. A car full of family and friends came in with the ambulance.
They were all crying and hugging each other. One woman screamed hysterically and grabbed at the woman's body asking her to wake up. I had to tell Gary that her soul went to Heaven.
I didn't believe a word of it, but I knew it'd be easier for him to understand.
Two days from now, at 9 AM, the planes will hit the World Trade Center killing over 3,000 people.
I will tell Gary that there is no God, and all of this is meaningless. But today, there is a God. And he has a plan for him.

I hate waking up.
I hate being alive.
I don't want to wake up.
I don't want to be alive.
My family abused me so much, I have to get back at them. I can't let them get away with everything they did to me.

i hope youre a cute boy and i hope we cuddle and listen to merchant ships together

So I conceal my armoury
Yours is all on view
You think you are possessing me-
But I've got my teeth in you
:^)

Cait
Im starting to understand your sense of humor.
When we met you guys were tormenting your ex bf for asking you for nudes, but then we started dating and a few weeks into the relationship I asked you to piss with your underwear on and do all sorts of degrading shit and send me photographic evidence that you had done it and you did, I then cheat on you and you try to get me to kill myself and you let your new bf fuck other girls to spite me. I see the humor in that now.
The other day I said I would do something I didn't want to do but you're forcing my hand or whatever. What I'll do (since it's tradition that we tell each other what we will do to one another) is, I'll fuck a qt teen girl for every time someone has called me a pedo because of you. I'm going to a country with a low age of consent to fuck qts even if I have to pay them. That'll be my vengeance. Since you think you're a hero for ruining my life after I dated a 14 year old at 17 (how criminal). Pretty good revenge plan, right?
L

G.S.
Yesterday was thyme. Who knows what today holds.
There is more grey in my hair lately. The sun still hasn't risen and it's wet. I didn't wash the smell of calendula from it.
I don't like sarsaparilla :(
Love,
Bea

are fountian pens good to write with?

Your armory is useless against myself

If you get a nice one it can be as comfy as a good gel pen. Mainly they look cool, I have a cheap one. Its pretty great for writing on tough paper, similar to a gel pen, but better looking, definitely better than a ball pen. Cheap fountain pens tend to leak though, so you'll have globs of ink all over the place, unless you get a good one. Mine was cheap.

written by hand
she will understand

Attached: v11.jpg (2480x3507, 508K)

Dearest H
My life has been complete shit ever since you left me two and a half years ago. I have since turned into an alcoholic, smoke meth regularly and strip at gay clubs just to make money. You have turned me into a shell of my former self and I don't think there's any going back. I'm even bisexual now due to the extreme amount of meth I take. I wish you knew how much you fucked me up and the sad part is I'd still take you back if you asked me right this second, even though I found out you cheated on me with four black guys and my best friend. I just want to go back to our happy space under the stars down that long winding dirt road in the foot hills of the Appalachian mountains. I miss that so much and still drive down there once a week to this day. Please come back to me. I have nothing else to live for and I can't continue on this path much longer.
Love L

You miscalculated and you forfeited your worthless life to myself

Liberals gatekeep on Jow Forums and try psyoping others outside their percieved scope of myself although my omniscience alows me to have awareness of everything

The left is esteemed to thinking they won and have successfully defrauded the country which has no weight with reality as they are trying to use myself and Christianity as clout to defraud others

One of the few decent threads on this infested board

Attached: IMG_20190919_123142_226.png (500x500, 74K)

Holy fucking shit dude I will never feel bad for my life again

Every person on the left is a loser that owes me trillions of dollars and you can't afford it which means I get to keep everything that you have and you can't do anything as you are guilty of treason

Good deal.
Where should they send it?

Although the left will try to show support to the President as it is too late as you all forfeited your lives to myself the second you tried defrauding myself

What I do with your forfeited estates and assets is up to my determination as well as how I would take your forfeited possessions as there are several ways for me to take my properties as I judge what I do off the disrespect you gave me

I hate you so much but I love you

Dear me,
the pain its going to take will seem like a blip. Everything will be over and you will be saving your mother too.
Yours truly

NOOOOdontkillyourselfyouhavesomuchtolivefor

I'm going to accomplish something

haha the funn ever ends

Initials and context

Hey P,
Why didn't you tell him u like him or speak a little, you cowardly piece of shit.
F

Mom,

Im sorry i couldn't be strong enough.
Don't blame yourself for what i did.

In love your son N.

Pretty much what im gonna write on this monday.

Because I don't swing that way, Faggot. I hate his fucking guts.

R
I fixed my car today
I'm cominh back again
4 years is a long time for me to keep trying it's so hard on me
Hopefully this time I can really talk to you
I miss you so much
Lobe J

Have a nice life, I guess. Hope the clothing line goes well. Just, please tell me why you gave me hope twice just to take it all away.

Dear B,
You've hurt me more than you know. You did everything possible to hurt me in the worst ways. You may still be the type of person to do those things. I hope I'm wrong. I love you.
- G

b
why not suck my dick
t

I still hear your comments in my head.

You're gone, and they all blame me for it. All I think about is the pain and rage sometimes and just want to be alone. Sometimes your friends formed gangs and harassed me. Maybe you're as damaged as I am. I just don't think I want to fight for you. I have so many fights, I'd think maybe finishing one could help you. I think it over sometimes. I'm a complete stranger every time I go out of my way, they always want to fight and hate me worse than anything we can talk about.

C
Hello, these letter threads are incredibly gay but I figured it'd be unfair to message you directly and I thought there'd be no harm in just getting it out of my head. I'm going to assume you don't read these threads but if you are browsing and just happen to stumble across this, I think it would be better if you didn't message me about it.

I had a wee sob after that conversation but I think you're right in this being the right thing to do for both of us. I'll find something productive to do that makes me happy in time I'm sure. I really do hope you properly get your life in order in the coming weeks/months and get to a happy station in life.
I'm going to do my best to do the same but as you know it's a bit more inconsequential in my case and I'll be fine no matter what. I would still like to hang out a bit in November if that's at all possible, I'll probably text you asking about that a bit closer to the date. In a 100% friendly manner of course, maybe even to do a bit of a catch up since a lot is going to be happening this month I assume.
Thank you for everything, you've done a lot more than I think you realise. I say all of this in the sappiest way possible.

I'm gonna miss the late night chats.

Love,
E

If you still want to talk, feel free to readd me.

I want to be with you, S

You have my phone number girl

Then leave that fucker please

Is S male or female? Story?
Initials?