what you do?

Attached: 05 (1).jpg (680x907, 120K)

go away cus niggers are disgusting

Do blacks bully mulattoes?

>what you do?

Vomit

*cums inside her black pussy*

turn 360 degrees and very originally walk away

seems like a good way to contract STDs so i'm going to take a hard pass on this one

If you're white you're immune.

>what you do?
Ask why she's talking like a white person.

Attached: 1559560266569.png (460x600, 415K)

whites are more likely to have aids than blacks

no, you have to be sub 70 iq to believe that

That place looks like shit and her face is that one of a nigger but DAMN that ass/pussy look good

ARRRRGHH IM COOOOMMMMING ARRGHHH AIDS OOOHHHH

You have to be sub 70 IQ to not believe it.

Actual autistic retard spotted, don't get too close

You're not even trying anymore
Not even my comment is

Attached: 1518835465530.png (213x266, 91K)

woaah, 2 mad butthurt negroids spotted, what are you doing up so late

Finally i have an execuse to post theese

Attached: 42B53E58-DE34-4D9B-97F7-4E05D75789FB.png (431x534, 238K)

this is a big cope
no one is ever going to have sex with you white bois

>stop calling me a nigger user i just want your white seed

Attached: 1500988561233.jpg (500x678, 132K)

>what you do?
Do what she asked for cuz I'm not going to pass up the only chance I'll ever get at sticking my dick into a real pussy

Attached: IMG_20190505_233204.jpg (240x196, 6K)

I keep rolling for seduction until she has sex with my girlfriend

Attached: Screenshot_20190916-134233_Google.jpg (1080x2220, 571K)

Ashamed to say but I did it

are you the guy who posted pictures of himself fucking an african prostitute a few weeks ago?

MODS
MODS
MODS
COME QUICK. SHE IS CONFIRMED UNDER AGE.

i would fuck her as hard as could. for the whole 40 seconds.

is this true? then fuck that shit, i'm no fucking pedophile, you should be ashamed of yourself op

Uh no, my experience was in the Caribbean and she wasn't a prostitute.

ah too bad. anyone remembers the guy i am talking about? he probably got his thread deleted but he was posting pics of himself getting his dick sucked in hilarious faces. i think he was australian or something

>i dont like this so im going to say shes underage

bullshit
source?
this comment is indeed original

buIIshit
source?

Nah I'm good. I don't want you to pollute my family tree.

>TFW No preg ebony gf

Attached: 8F869490-4E37-4FC4-A03B-668E66EF2671.jpg (467x700, 55K)

>post zero(0) proofs

I would breed her.

Sorry babe but I have a job interview to get to

>pay child support to a negress
no thanks

Ask if she's blind or just stupid because I'm obviously black.

>sorry but I don't participate in beastiality

sorry lady but i want to save my virginity for my ldr gf

african blacks talk like white people. niggabonics is strictly an american thing because of the jews pushing thug culture on their whole population.
yeah I'd hit it but not outside, need a hotel room so I can spend a few hours bleaching her

>african blacks talk like white people
>t. someone who never spoke to an African
They usually mix their native language in with English, not that much different than Ebonics. I've spoken to Nigerians and had no idea what the fuck they were saying even though they seemed to be speaking English.

COLONIZED her womb with white seed

Attached: 1546902115428.jpg (4000x3000, 1.94M)

For a black girl that is a pretty pathetic ass user

Attached: BCBA4188-3F3F-4838-A30C-C4076B7AC1C0.jpg (500x613, 74K)

It's actually rather hilarious the sheer number of black girls I meet who are strictly into white dudes and just how many absolute 8's and 9's are willing to settle with average as fuck if it means being with a white guy.

Where I live, I regularly see total dead set ebony goddesses all over scrawny, nerdy, white guys like they're Chad Thundercock and will openly mock, belittle, and laugh at Tyrone.

Attached: 1555776763602.jpg (690x720, 77K)

I used to live in Uganda. Have worked with some Nigerians and Liberians and they sounded mostly normal, although there's that fucking broken-ass pidgen cancer some of them speak that needs to be exterminated.

Aw, she looks so scared.

They can speak pidgin if they want to. They're Africans, not Europeans. They don't have to adhere to white standards. Just because you don't understand it doesn't mean it needs to be exterminated.

It limits their ability to function in the global marketplace, SJW brainlet. That includes doing business with China and other countries not in the West, as English is the trade language of the entire world.

turn 180 and walk inside

i love this picture because she looks scared, like she was coerced into doing this.

If u turned 360 degrees ud b faceing the saem way idoit

This is hot. Looks like she's been forced to undress and show us her goods against her will. Love to do this to a black girl

Do you not realize that the majority of African professionals can speak both English and pidgin English, dumbass? The people who can only speak pidgin are not the people making deals with China. In America, black people call it code switching. The ability to switch from Black English to standard English when necessary.

>What do you do?
Leave this shit site and board because of threads like this

Attached: IMG_20190919_123144_851.png (500x500, 65K)

it's a real ass unlike your pic

I love it. She looks like she was running away from someone. After being backed into a corner, her pursuer catches up, pushes her to ground, and rips off her pants, presenting her plump black booty ready for action, but her face says otherwise.

I would.
I don't care.
.145 FST genetic distance? Go ahead.

>what you do?
I cum in dat black pucci nigga

Attached: 1520972346010.jpg (125x114, 2K)

not this shit again, I swear I read the same exchange yesterday in that thread with the girl cut in half pic, fucking retarded board I thought it was about originality

>I thought it was about originality
should we tell him

Attached: 84230918420984098.jpg (400x386, 25K)

we're on three layers of irony now because I always pretend to think this board was about originality when I see reposted jokes

r9k slowly turning me into a faggot larper, everything is made up and the rules don't matter