Why do women flip their shit when you treat them like equal human beings with rights and responsibilities, Jow Forums?

Why do women flip their shit when you treat them like equal human beings with rights and responsibilities, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1564430314078.jpg (1242x1439, 186K)

Because they are women. They have all of the power in the world here in the West. They are invincible and very powerful. There is no such thing as the patriarchy.

>"men dont deserve sex"
lol its funny when women subconsciously realize that the only value they have is sex.

Its funny how she HAD to add those last two sentences, her real egotistical, darwinistic thoughts is the entire post but she added the last two sentences just to virtue signal. Cause really her real thoughts on genuinely nice people who happen to be boring are psychotic so she has to paint them as borderline rapists or secret assholes.

Idk why people just dont admit that they would rather date someone who is kinda a dick but they find interesting than the person who is a bonafide, would never hurt a fly person but they find boring. No one would get mad that youre imperfect or would rather give the interesting dickhead a chance over the boring genuinely nice guy.

>you're a giant bag of dicks
wtf I thought women liked dick?

Her point was that if you tell people you're nice, you probably aren't. Not that she thinks people who are nice are just actually evil monsters.

Why is everyone getting so triggered when you know she is right?

The last sentence could be replaced with "and you won't ever get my pussy, Mr. Boring dork. Neener neener neener!" and the connotations wouldn't change much

>Why is everyone getting so triggered when you know she is right?
How?

How? What she wrote is all correct.

partially true
but the idea of "nice" in 21st century kind of changed a bit

It's all strawman arguments

Where? What was not correct?

Lol. Two people who are too stupid to debate having a debate.

>Sweet. Thoughtful. Compassionate.
Those are all parts of being Nice.

Strawman argument doesn't mean incorrect. It's correct but it's a strawman argument.

She is correct, but only telling half of the truth. Women, and most people in general, think being a jerk to people is a way of showing character or wittiness. It's not that "nice guys" are bad because they're nice, it's being to women, they're actually sensitive. Women don't like sensitive guys, which why I find it funny when women say "Men should be more open more" , "Where are the good men" or "Why do I keep getting fuckboys?"

Can tell by the thigh tattoo she is a roastie degenerate

Basically, women don't know what they want and follow their lizard brain and their feelings. And they say redpill/MGTOW is completely stupid.. at least that part they got right.
Honestly, just reintroduce spousal violence at this rate, degeneracy begets degeneracy anyway. That's half sarcasm and half believing it'll revert to monkey levels of violence regardless.

>nice just means not an asshole
>people arent attracted to nice because it doesn't mean anything
Doesn't mean anything? It's literally the most admirable and sought after personality trait. It's the most important and meaningful thing person can be! It doesn't matter if you have geeky hobbies or quirky social behavior as long as you're nice, it's really that powerful.
>people are attracted to fun. witty. sweet. thoughtful. compassionate. interesting.
Sweet, thoughtful and compassionate are literally synonyms for nice! What the fuck.
>nice isn't a personality trait
It literally fucking is. This person has obviously never been in abusive relationship, because when you have dealt with someone who lacks all niceness, aka compassion and thoughtfulness, that's when you really start to appreciate people who are nice. If being a jerk is a personality trait, then so is being nice.

>I can't reject you without looking like a superficial meanie who hates nerds, so I'm just going to assume you're a secret sex pervert to keep moral high ground and a clean conscience

Why do normies do this?

Sounds like the classic not knowing what she wants. She wants an adventure, someone to entertain her, fill her empty boring days.
Doesn't matter if he is nice or not, straight up murderer or not.

The only redpill is the pill of realizing that sometimes people don't know what the fuck they're talking about. Nice, jerk, creep, hunk etc. all these things are so fucking vague because peopel are vague and have varying tastes. I swear I'm going to fucking scream if I see one more retarded blue tick tier post about lonely people being lonely because they're secretly bad people. They're making it sound as if there is some kind of invisible divine force punishing loner virgins for their hidden sinful thoughts.
>you're not actually nice or sweet or compassionate or thoughtful, that's why girls don't like you
And I suppose the monstrous abusive psychopaths who literally beat the living shit out of their wives and girlfriends are compassionate and thoughtful??? We're not living in a just and perfect world. My god, I'm going to grind my teeth into dust if I keep wasting any more time on this foolishess.

>Projecting his own cuck fantasy world onto reality
Why do incels do this?

OPs post literally has shit about niceness not boing personality trait, followed her list of aCtUaL pErSoNaLiTy TrAiTs which are mostly synonyms with niceness. That's like saying
>umm, yeah, he's nice, but he's not really kind, so I'm going to pass
which is the normie way of saying
>he's ugly and boring, but I don't want to sound like a bad person, so I'm just going to assume he's secretly a bad person

>They're making it sound as if there is some kind of invisible divine force punishing loner virgins for their hidden sinful thoughts.
It's true though, it's like the invisible hand of the free market.

In a way, yes, but people and social issues are more complex than economy. Economical issues can be charted and pinpointed, humans not so much. We live in a world where bad people can sometimes get away with bad things, and sometimes good people suffer for no reason. I'm not playing scores for le nice guys here, I'm just saying the world is not just.

Economical issues are usually simplified in order to be understandable but they're really as complex as all the people involved in those issues

>We live in a world where bad people can sometimes get away with bad things, and sometimes good people suffer for no reason.
Thank G-d that can't happen in economy! :)

Money doesn't refuse to get into your wallet because of your looks. If something is wrong with the finances it can be calculated and the problem named, fixing it might be a whole other problem. Human relationships can't be calculated because there are no objective values. It's what makes relationships so wonderful and awful at the same time. Economists can map financial plans in theory, even if they don't work out perfectly in practice. But if someone claims to have a solution or a map for human relationships, they're most definitely full of shit.

Yet fixing relationships or the lack of is much simpler than fixing finances.

It's like, a straw man thing. She had to put the nail in the coffin to get everyone to laugh at anyone that would take the nice guy's side. A shaming tactic.

It wasn't a point it was a shaming tactic to avoid anyone retorting.

>Economists can map financial plans in theory, even if they don't work out perfectly in practice. But if someone claims to have a solution or a map for human relationships
Economists can map one particular case. In the same way, you can try to map one particular case of a social relationship and make a plan. Obviously you can't make that kind of plan that can apply to every relationship but if it's one specific case it could be done.

Obviously fixing personal finances and personal romances is much simpler than fixing the entire nation's economy and the romantic life of a whole generation.

>strawman's her back

tut tut

Yes, and that's why I think people who claim to have all the answers for relationships are full of shit. I don't care what color pills they're selling, I already know it's just bullshit in a pretty packaging. It's like tha meme picture of handsome outgoing man saying "just be yourself, works for me every time". The advice or "plan" might sometimes come from a good genuine place, but the person is guaranteed to have no clue what they're talking about. Sometimes people just want to feed you lies for their own amusement.

The only woman that lusted after me was a bitch i hated and almost beat her up 2 times.
Ignore what they say. Treat them like property.

>People are attracted to Funny. Witty. Sweet. Thoughtful. Compassionate. Interesting.
lmao i am literally none of those things. im not even nice.

Attached: 234523.png (300x250, 20K)

>fuck women, they're trash
>woman agrees with you
>omg how could she say this???
lmao everyone here is a brainlet, except maybe a few of you.

Yeah I agree with all of that. I just had to autistically clarify economics

its a bag of small dicks

she's probably talking about one night stands and casual dating

"Neener neener neener"

Oldfag detected