You're CWC now

Chris is summoning Magi-Chan and something goes wrong with the spell. Somehow your mind is transferred into Chris Chan's body and you have to live as Chris for the rest of your (his) life.

What do you do? Do you immediately cut your hair, clean your room and go to the gym?
It's quite a conundrum. You're suddenly rich and famous but you're Chris Chan.

Attached: chris.jpg (452x714, 111K)

>You're suddenly rich
Is this part of the magic deal, that money appears when you transfer?
CWC is a lot of things, but rich isn't one.
>and famous
This isn't 2009, he's about as "famous" as the Chocolate Rain guy or the angry punching old man on a bus.

If I was in his body, I would start doing commissions full time and charge like $100 a pop.
I'd make custom Sonichu comics for cash, and record custom videos for people.
Just full on exploit his infamy until it got old.

Then I'd crowdfund some bullshit thing to turn back into a dude.
Like really push the conservative angle, make it look like a cultural issue. Make a big stink on twitter.
I could live off that for a while, maybe stream animal crossing or sonic for extra income.

Attached: oldpuncher2402.jpg (480x360, 21K)

>CWC is a lot of things, but rich isn't one.

His original striped shirt sold for 12k.
Someone paid 12 fucking k for it. It was moldy and torn apart.

That shirt auction went through?
I know the totem went for $1500
I can remember the dude posting the unboxing here.

$12k is like a year of minimum wage salary, I wouldn't call it rich.
Its probably just enough to keep the lights on in his mother's house and have a supply of crayola model magic and fanta.

the whole chris chan thing has left a bad taste in my mouth. He was a dick for a bit but people on Jow Forums essentially kept him on that track. He needed help and people hereded his idiot mind onto the worst track. He's not a good person but no one needs to end up as an autistic tranny trying to summon demons.

I wish Chris would make a video where he admits he's realized his life has been a trainwreck since forever but now he's turning normal. He cuts his hair, disowns all LGBT bullshit, tears Sonichu posters down from his walls, starts working out and eating healthy, buys normal clothes, burns all this sonichu shit in a barrel, burns his women's clothes and makes a new Youtube channel dedicated to his progress towards becoming a bodybuilder. It would be motivating as fuck to watch.
One day you could meet a muscular, laid back Chris in a bar and you'd laugh with him at the fact the used to be that weird autistic "Christine".

Attached: Jan_Michael_Vincent_599194.jpg (304x380, 19K)

All of that would require a level of self awareness he just doesn't have.
If he had it, he sure as hell wouldn't have had that video blog.
And he wouldn't have posted his erotic Sonichu comics for all to see.

If he didn't do those things he wouldn't be noteworthy in the first place.
You wouldn't be imagining him getting better, there wouldn't be a thread like this.
His fuckedness is what makes people interested, sadly.

Attached: 8405026183.jpg (1282x990, 311K)

Just realized Jan Michael Vincent died this year. Oh shit every celeb is dyin these days

What the hell's up with his Twitter?

i would get him laid for the first time in his life

He's not a virgin though. Yeah Chris Chan has had more sex than me fuck my life.

what? who fucked chris chan i thought he only dated fat girls digitally

He's famous, good-looking and has an 8 inch dick, who wouldn't

>mfw that will never happen
truly we live in the worst timeline

Attached: 12o3u39484.png (656x755, 39K)

hes up to his neck in debt, bald, has gyno.

Shit my underwear and play with Lego's for hours without changing

Chris and his mother are in deep debt and live in poverty. 12k isn't that much considering that they aren't pulling in that kind of money consistently. Chris has only just recently started to capitalize on his infamy but the timing is a bit late and he's half assing it. If I was him I'd have merch and do autographs and shit. Then again I probably would have killed myself or became a monk or something before getting to the point he's at.

Didn't a bunch of people reach out to him early on? Even the people who were fucking him with him did shit like set him up on a date but he tried to cop a feel on the first date. I don't know if he's ever seriously tried getting therapy because he doesn't really admit he needs help.

He's payed for sex with prostitute(s).

find a chad to fuck and settle down with

I would probably have to make ritual suicide. Sorry Chris.

He pay a whore but soon he will get fucked by his friend with tard fetish. I wish I was joking.

>hes up to his neck in debt, bald, has gyno.

He could pay up his debt by selling his shitty clothes. It's that easy. 10k for "BREATHE IT IN" shirt etc.
Bald? Where did you come up with that? He has long messy hair last time I checked.
Gyno? He has always been fat so I dunno if he truly has gynecomastia. Bet he'd look alright if he worked out 4-5 times a week and lost weight.

Sell all the toys but keep living a fail life. I think he has medicade so I'd see the doctor about basically everything.