Why do women never leave their husband for a guy like this?

They follow them on instagram and drool over them, write comments like "I'd fuck my life up but it would be worth it for one night with him"

But in the real world they are with their normal looking pudgy husband for years and don't cheat on the hubby. If a guy like that approaches them they show the ring and say "sorry mate i'm off the market" or something like that.

I've seen women get approached by guys like this on Facebook, at the gym, in the street, even at bus stops and they playfully brush off his advances and remain loyal to husband.

How does this square with the assertion from incels that all women are disloyal and will snatch the opportunity fuck one of these guys when it arrives?

Attached: b1fd633038d1e3aa113fbfe1a28f76b6.jpg (640x960, 89K)

The trick is to do it behind closed doors, in secret.

Because women don't find pic related attractive. That's only closeted incels projecting what their ideal male is onto women.

They have one night stands with them instead of leaving their husbands.

Because life is about more than just c00m braining?

9 out of 10 women are faithful to their husbands because they know that a long-term relationship is far more satisfying and risk-free than a one-night-stand with someone treating them like a meatbag.

The others are pathetic coombrains like

You are a fool.

They do access risk however because they do not want to lose what they have built and may even love their husband. In their risk assessment they have to determine if the guy will lose his shit and blow up her marriage or if he is discrete and not want anything from her other than sex. There are many men that only want sex all the married woman has to do is find them.

>9/10 women are faithful

Wrong. 70% of all divorces are made because of women cheating.

Nice source for that number. Oh wait.

>9 out of 10 women are faithful to their husbands
More like 0/10

Attached: 1386691632386.png (300x300, 13K)

Why do you think a guy like this wants a woman to leave her husband? He doesn't. All he wants is pussy. He knows married women is easy pussy and all he has to do is convince her he does not want to ruin her relationship. Quite the contrary. He wants her to be able to slip away, spend an afternoon fucking him and then go home. No late night text between the two, or inopportune calls or risky dates. Its easy to work out a way to hook up and neither is upset or does something stupid when it ends.

coomer
coomer
coomer
coomer
coomer

you're only partially right. this guy is white and they don't but if he was black women do find them attractive

You literal niggers haven't ever been in a relationship.

Yea yea so who is this delicious piece of meat?

You're right but I never wanted a relationship. I fuck only married women and have for the last 4 years.

Your hand isn't a married woman

Wow, aren't you the most creative kid in the hood?

Because i've seen men like this propositioning women and the women turn them down flat out from the start. They don't even get to stage of learning what the guys motivations are. They simply say they are married and unavailable.

Shut up dumb baboon nigger.

Most likely because they have been pumped and dumped many a time before.

Guy like in OP pic is hideous and looks like he has at least 5 different STDs. A guy like pic related on the other hand. Hnnnnng.

Attached: FEE9A11F-AB88-4B3C-8834-52931F667A4B.jpg (425x640, 15K)

Fuck normalfags
Fuck jannies
Fuck quarterchan

Attached: IMG_20190919_123144_851.png (500x500, 65K)

have you ever thought for one second that these guys don't want to plow everything that walks? i mean damn. i've got standards. i get hit on a lot, but i'll be damned if i run around putting my dick into everything. i have options. maybe you can't wrap your head around it because you don't.