Don't look up your old classmates on facebook

don't look up your old classmates on facebook
it's the ultimate sui fuel

Attached: 1533028164985.jpg (482x427, 36K)

Checked. I don't remember their names, nor do they remember me at all.

Literally the exact opposite for me. Most are living mediocre lives. Nearly everyone is fat.

nah, looking on instagram is far worse

holidays, relationships, friends, family, travel etc

i slit my finger open with a knife after looking on instagram once and was contemplating jamming it in my neck

i dont have any social media so i cant anyways.

>when you look up the plain as fuck, socially awkward 4/10 girl you asked out but kept getting turned down by and she is still 100% single but we'll into crazy cat lady territory

Attached: HeavyMeekHogget-size_restricted.gif (500x333, 1.07M)

The people posting exiting vacation photos are usually the saddest.
I never understood why people go to vacation just to yake photos.
I never took a single photo in 4 years going around the world.
My mind stores it and i don't feel a need to broadcast it to gain some sort of social respect.

yea i've looked up some hotties from my highschool, they are in their mid twenties now with families and already hitting the wall, not as hot as i remember them but still very fuckable

>finally get on Facebook
>most classmates are working high-paying jobs in good fields
>lots of them are happily married with kids
>one is famous now
>I'm an angry drunk cripple who lives such a boring life that all I can find to post about is whatever mecha game I got last
Facebook just makes me wish the bomb had killed me.

Attached: 7ec65d97ac12a26df089fa9731842aa85d9b334a134754cca60bb95580584ce8.png (737x758, 849K)

I find it interesting myself. This is a Stacey I was friends with when I was 3-8. Rural Scotland to living that Instagram life in Dubai.

Dropped the image. Post your high school Stacey

Attached: 8AD2A877-2D00-45A9-A4DA-D0A00C963497.jpg (960x720, 60K)

I've only bothered to look up a couple girls I crushed on and they looked like shit or got knocked up by niggers just years after graduation.

Attached: 1392930889119.gif (400x400, 1.4M)

>everyone is fat, mediocre and covered in kiddie shit
wew, dodged a bullet there

Most of them are just doing normal normie things nobody seems to have an interesting or exciting life. I dont feel bad about neeting it up and playing videogames tbhhh

Those photos usually remind me that I wasn't properly abroad for over 4 years though... I once went with my uncle to buy a bus together in germany for no other reason than to be able to say I went abroad.

I actually don't get this. I don't give a shit what they do, but I'm sure they've attempted to look me up before.

What's the ultimate fuel in my opinion is looking back at someone else's school pictures. My girlfriend showed me her old photos, she's laughing with her nostalgia, she genuinely looks back to high school with such happiness. In the photos, they're all having fun, with their relationships, friendships, parties, extracurricular activities, etc. They were allowed to have fun, I wasn't. I wasted two years in that building I was forced to go to, and I didn't have fun in there. I had no friends in there not because I was too socially inept, but because they all socially ostracized me for being a "weirdo".

Fuck those people, I don't give a single fuck what they do.

Attached: nigga_what12.gif (451x322, 736K)

I honestly think bullying in school is one of the main reasons of many mental illnesses these days its fucked up and nothing is ever being done about it.

My old university classmates have a master's from one of the best universities in my country in a very good subject and have great careers now
The people from my redneck hometown have perfectly adequate jobs, a fuckton of muscle and plenty of friends

Marzia?

Original Recipe:registered:

i don't even really look up all the people i used to hang out with, mainly just look up the attractive girls who probably all peaked back then

it's weird cause i don't even look at their posts cause they are attractive and i'm a guy so i'm completely disconnected from the life they are living both by my gender and socially, but it's the one i'm most envious of, they seem to post more often and they just seem to have the most fun

I wouldn't consider what happened bullying, I was just an autist who didn't know how to talk to people. I did have friends before I got expelled the first time, they all left me and actually defamed me before I came back to school that next year. I tried to get a girlfriend, but they all made a collaborative effort to ruin it for me for "teh lulz". Then I spent a few months alone at school doing nothing, I could have sworn I thought "depression" was real at this point. Is it their fault because they intentionally orchestrated my isolation, or is it my fault for not beating the living shit out of their Read-it browsing asses? When I allegedly tried to do the latter, the cops came and took me away, and everyone else had a field day with "memes" and one bitch actually self-inserted herself into the whole case and said I tried to rape her at a party with absolutely no evidence.

Such is life for an autist.

Anyways, I'm not still mad about high school. I just look back on it with cringe and humiliation all these years later. I know I'm better than a lot of these normal fags today, but they just wouldn't let me have fun back then, and they got so surprised when I wanted to kick their ass.

>Facebook just makes me wish the bomb had killed me.
what bomb? fuck are you talking about

I joined the army out of high school because I had no idea what to do with my life and was kind of just hoping to die. Bomb took one of my legs, among other injuries. Still kind of just hoping to die.

Attached: death.jpg (326x315, 15K)

You type like you're 45 years old. "memes"

Not him but if someone says "the bomb" it often means the nuclear bombs of the cold war

John 12:25
>He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.

Don't be so down user, we've all been there. There's more to life than meets the eye, in this life or the next.

Attached: 1560480415713m.jpg (1024x784, 248K)

>high-paying jobs
>married
I know that feel, bro

Attached: 59536235_143393553468145_3876419056748856981_n.jpg (480x480, 30K)

I deleted my facebook 2 weeks ago and it was a great decision.

Also 99% of old classmates work fulltime , I'd never want that.

Attached: p6njqj59tsl31.jpg (750x1000, 48K)

I deleted my Facebook, but I don't need to check. I just need to go to any bar in town because 80% of my class are working shitty dead end jobs as servers. The other 20% are drug addicts

>other than one friend I made out the best
>others make sub 50k/yr or work retail other than my buddy who works as a lawyer
Still could be worse.
That's what working in Orlando does the eternal mouse does nothing but suppress wages.

>Still could be worse

How aexactly .

Only a few are ultra successful and the rest are fat. Meanwhile I'm 30 and people still think I'm like 20 or 21.

You're only seeing 0.5 percent of their lives on Instagram. They attempt to look good for the camera.

Where I work now is a fucking shithole where over half the population is under the poverty line. Plus I make more than 80% of the people I went to high school with and have a good life now.

i know, that logic doesn't seem to matter when i'm on there though sometimes, still can get really depressed anyway

So rich sandniggers are fucking her in exchange to live with them and spend their oil money. Once she hits the wall, she'll be broke and on the streets poor as fuck back in Scotland.

Those images are only capturing what they want you to see. Most of it is bickering, drunken arguments over nothing, inane drama, and yelling at one another.

t. dude that was in those groups

most are bigger losers than me

> I know I'm better than a lot of these normal fags today

What makes you so sure if this user

damn, that fucking sucks mate. At least you get the benefits right?
With the state of modern prosthetics it's not that bad tho, losing an arm/hand would be much worse

>work this
>work that
Why would you care about scoring a high paying job, all I care about is having enough money to eat and maintain my computer and a bike, I don't need to buy new jewish trinkets every month and traveling is cheap if you're not an idiot
What matters is getting a comfy job without many responsibilities, fuck retail but being a doctor or an engineer and working for 12 hours because you're important and nobody will manage without you just to get a new car or a bigger house is just as bad as working minimum wage

Attached: 1532605166985.jpg (346x346, 39K)

>You're only seeing 0.5 percent of their lives on Instagram. They attempt to look good for the camera.
It's easy to say this, but the human brain is flawed (some more than others) in such a way that none of that matters unless you actively keep chanting that to yourself while browsing. I've never had a mainstream social media account, but an accidental browsing session onto old colleagues' Instas or Facebooks has irked me a bit.

I graduated only a couple of years ago so I feel like it's too early to check. I want to keep it interesting by waiting another few years at least, then looking them all up once at least some will have finished college and such. And hopefully I'll be doing pretty well in life myself at that point.

Attached: 1568473618834.jpg (500x500, 56K)

>be me
>be doing well in school because my autism makes me better than most at retaining information
>drops out of high school because of social issues
>best friend always got mediocre grades and continued to rely on me to help me with his homework well into university
>he now drives an Audi and recently bought a new house with a $60,000 down payment
>meanwhile I receive autismbucks

We're still friends, but even though we're the same age it feels like we're at different stages in our lives. I have gotten nowhere in the past 15 years.

Attached: B21D86E9-FEC4-4809-B8A9-74C76968A90D.jpg (480x480, 31K)

I liked them all so when I saw that some of them were doing well it made me happy.
You shouldn't compare yourself to them, OP they didn't have the same baseline as you.

I looked up an acquaintance that my ex accused of molesting her and he was balding. Made me sad, but he's really into photography, so I'm glad he found a passion.

thanks for this image, I kek'd