Why didn't you kill yourself already? not trying to sound rude, just want to see the answers

why didn't you kill yourself already? not trying to sound rude, just want to see the answers

Attached: 50218064_10213638927108298_146697644536758272_n.jpg (720x960, 52K)

life sucks but i'm not suicidal, plus i'm optimistic there's always hope to turn things around

im waiting to see how college is going to turn out , also the fear of eternal hell is lingering inside me

my life isn't totally awful
I'm a depressed deadbeat piece of shit but I have a roof over my head, a loving family and still get allowance
maybe things will take a turn for the better in the future, you never know

its a pretty big thing to do for someone who doesnt do anything. i also started talking to a tranny who want to move to where i am. it is pretty much gonna let me neet with them and all i have to do is make them happy. itd give me a purpose and i wouldnt have to be riddled with anxiety by going out to interact with people. this might be the turning point

Attached: 0C2BD6E8-E827-4F07-8225-157BFA11CF48.jpg (875x550, 113K)

yikes
no, mate, it doesnt sound like a turning point
Seems like just another slide down the spiral

>make them happy
you're going to fuck a tranny ? being a neet isnt worth it that way

I want to use a gun and they're expensive as hell, I can't save up because I have no income so I'm in perpetual starvation mode, if I get some cash I inevitably blow it on weed and cigarettes because I can't go long sober.

afraid of pain, and dont wanna hurt my relatives

you dont even know how to make yourself happy mate, you ain't gonna make no ladyboy happy

I'm such a brainlet I'm fine with most of the things any normal human being would find unbearable. I was deprived from basic stuff so long I don't even miss it. This doesn't mean I have it good: I'm incredibly depressed. If I would lose my last connection to the real world (my mother) I think I would kill myself within a year. I think it is worth to note I'm incredibly passive. I rather cut things out of my life completely than bother with them.

Attached: S04E14 Assisted Suicide.jpg (1920x1080, 204K)

cause the mood to only strike me in brief moments, so why do it if it's a mood i'm going to get out of wanting to do soon enough

Life can be beautiful. It was beautiful for me at one point. Lightning strikes twice. I'm not afraid to be alive. If I die, nothing will ever be beautiful again.

I've had sex with gorgeous women, was married to one, I've stood on a carnival midway and said "I helped build this", I've had 15 person orgies with the finest drugs in florida.

I'm 27. Not old. Some things are in my past. I'm cool with that. Live. Love. Fuck. Feast. Life is always worth living.

When I'm 50 or 55 I'm going to shoot meth into my arm.

If I get dementia or alzheimers, I'll kill myself. Until then, I'm riding this whore for all shes worth.

I still have faint hope that there is meaning to this farce called life

>why didn't you kill yourself
My 9 inch pp helped me and I have hope. Next week will decide if I'll keep living or sudoku.

Attached: 1566769679974.jpg (330x345, 29K)

Bc i'm too weak willed to even kms

I'm literally too dumb to do anything but drive my car into an overpass.
I don't have to total a car for myself, but that's what I'm going to have to do

I told myself for a long time I should kill myself before I turned 18, and at a couple of points I was very close, but I managed to stick through and then all of a sudden had a mystical experience just after my 18th birthday that is still ongoing 4 years later so I think I got a pretty good deal.

I'm still in the same shitty spot I was in before but now I understand what god is so everything can be wonderful if I want it to be.

Because I promised my dad that I wouldn't, and I don't want to break his heart.

You don't seem to have many problems besides "life sucks" meme, if you killed yourself over impulse you'd be retarded
>the fear of eternal hell is lingering inside me
That's my main concern, I'm glad I got brought up as Christian. If there's even the possibility of suffering infinitely worse for eternity than I already have here on earth, killing myself would only be a disservice
>i wouldnt have to be riddled with anxiety by going out to interact with people.
If you go out in public with a tranny you should feel anxious as fuck, everyone would judge you for fucking a subhuman degenerate delusional filth like that and lump you in as being a massive weirdo
Ah, so your addictions is what's preventing you from an hero, all I can say to that is if you want to die so badly for whatever I bet is trivial reasons, fuel those addictions until it kills you
Not wanting to hurt your relatives is a good reason, you don't want to be a selfish prick who transfers your suffering onto others. The pain thing can be avoided though, just get drunk/high as fuck then hang yourself. It's the easiest way and you'll be too cooked to worry about the short temporary pain
You need to expand your human interactions even if you start online, being alone can take it's toll and further worsen the depression. About the mother part I feel the same way, I don't know what I'd do if god forbid I lose her. I'll just have to hang on the hope we'll meet again and she's is/soon to be, in a happier place
Based. Intrusive thoughts will eventually pass,
you'll thank yourself the next day you didn't go through with it
Nice b8 m8
There is, find religion
>Wah, I have a big dick and if I can't use it due to spilling my spaghetti so I'll end it
Be fucking grateful, there's no point ending it with weaponry like that. Through trial and error you'll eventually get laid, or just fuck prostitutes

That's a good thing, never grow balls user
It's going to be painful as fuck and you might not get your wish and become a cripple instead
>had a mystical experience
You mean spiritual right? Care to share what happened?
Good lad

>your addictions is what's preventing you from an hero
>trivial
I wouldn't say that

>become a cripple instead
and killing myself might become more of a challenge. but I should try it because I want to die.

the thought of not existing and not experiencing anything at all is scary

Not at all, it's actually quite a comfortable thought

im not a faggot blox

guilty gear 2020 and sf6

Attached: axGcoUebmEmGQlq3IOAReA2EocLnKWHZHG3NKY4TNSk.jpg (1000x706, 105K)

>Wah, I have a big dick and if I can't use it due to spilling my spaghetti so I'll end it
That's not what I meant. My pp helped me to not kms bc it would be a waste. My reasons for sudoku are different.

Attached: my life.png (659x693, 442K)

My life has always been miserable, so i don't know it any other way. I'm used to it.
I'm going to be dead forever anyway. Might as well experience this shit life.

I plan to in December after i get laid .+

>You mean spiritual right?
same thing really but I use the word mystical because that specifically has to do with the unity between yourself and the world around you, in a very direct way, as in you are it, here's a sort of version of explaining it but it can't really be put into words

Because I only experience pain in small doses which is enough.to keep me miserable but not enough to kill me

because i'm afraid.
depression make life stale but the anticipation of death even more horrifying.

I pussied out, that's the only reason

mainly cowardice and narcissism

you're going to die anyway so why not stick it out? i also wanna be a burden to society while not getting married or having kids

I've had plenty of attempts, haven't wound up in the hospital for any of it. It's just not worth it anymore. My time will come.

I did have a half-hearted attempt at partial suspension hanging(like Robin Williams). It only takes like 10-15 seconds to lose consciousness if you can effectively cut off the circulation to the brain. Didn't even have to choke my windpipe. That said, I pussed out after a few seconds. I could feel myself losing consciousness and my body kind of went into autopilot and I stood up.

I haven't attempted it since then. I just fear death more than I hate life I guess.