For all the loners here I seriously doubt any of you would date a fembot like me

For all the loners here I seriously doubt any of you would date a fembot like me.

I look butt ugly. I have very severe acne scars all over my face and I have a bunch of loose skin from being fat as a teen

Attached: 156732179212.jpg (500x344, 18K)

Yea you're right, thanks for being honest but I'm not that desperate

Why do you feel the need to make posts like this

Because you can post anything you want on r9k.

Well mostly anything

Is your vagina untainted though?

I'm attracted to acne scars

Try me, fembot. Practically my only dealbreakers are not liking cuddles and using hard drugs desu

Probably if I enjoyed my time chatting with someone like you and we fell in love or something before you did your face reveal i would care less but ya know

I would date you as severe loneliness has stripped away my sense of physical standards. although I'm sure you just made this thread because you knew people would post stuff like this

Can you post the loose skin? I'm curious

Attached: D65Fjv-WkAE4CM1.jpg (441x431, 21K)

>For all the loners here I seriously doubt any of you would date
You could have stopped there and the thread would have been the same

Attached: 1563582814121.jpg (1000x618, 172K)

>acne scars
Cute. Post ur acne scars pls.

At least you have a vagina. I'm ugly, fat and trans so nobody would love me never.

>trans
This is the only reason no one will love you sweetie

Idk user, lots of people just want someone soft to cuddle. Is your fat squishy?

Post discord and/or pics desu

i dunno. dating's hard, anyway.

As long as you are a biological female, don't have any severe facial disfigurements, ones that would require facial reconstruction surgery, arent a whore and have at least similar hobbies to mine then I would be genuinely interested in you if you were in me, that's all hypothetical of course, a pretty Stacy GF would be good because of her looks, an ugly loner gf would be better because she would be reliant on me protecting her from minorities and violent people in general.

>I look butt ugly. I have very severe acne scars all over my face and I have a bunch of loose skin from being fat as a teen
sure, but the cigarette smoking in pic related is more off-putting than any of those.

There are many desperate ugly men that would date you. They're probably just as ugly though, would you date them? Most people wouldn't, ugly people are rated to be alone. But if you would you'd be a nice exception from the norm.

No U.
Its very cruel of you try to stir up these lonely guys like this and not even give them a chance. Talk to them you cunt.

Attached: 1568860930471.jpg (750x698, 76K)

The origin of thethey are no girl on the internet meme is that on anonymous forums, people shouldnt get attention for what they are, but by what they are saying.
You are perfect exemple as to how this board decayed.
Show tits or GTFO