Please logically explain why you eat meat...

please logically explain why you eat meat. theres not a single argument for eating meat besides "its immoral but i still do it because its fun and i dont care". seriously, if you think about it logically, its the most evil unethical thing imaginable. the way we treat animals makes ww2 look like a joke. hundred of millions of animal die every year for your taste pleasure. we dont need any animal products to be healthy, we just eat them because its tasty and we prefer our momentary taste pleasure over a lifetime of animal suffering

just a casual reminder its unethical and immoral for you to eat animal products. carnicucks are all delusional hypocrite. you LITERALLY cant tell me its not immoral

Attached: kVOhPoO.jpg (800x800, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uwKrtNr76BM
youtube.com/watch?v=AAHHcq1WwtU
youtube.com/watch?v=rabHBbgDH3U
youtube.com/watch?v=oZ4cwqvo9L8
youtube.com/watch?v=Q7LEEvSLnc4
youtube.com/watch?list=PLtc3iQTP5EZ8zZ4IG1kNzvF9X9lj-8eZl&v=eTYjuZzuzNg
youtube.com/watch?v=LQRAfJyEsko
youtube.com/watch?v=KezHKbUzy0A
youtube.com/watch?v=UcN7SGGoCNI
youtube.com/watch?v=utPkDP3T7R4
youtube.com/watch?v=ao2GL3NAWQU
youtube.com/watch?v=C1vW9iSpLLk
youtube.com/watch?v=PLl3vEGU49Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Wofs3rFnggs
youtube.com/watch?v=tgiOT_kZ_js
youtube.com/watch?v=UTxLHqeXZNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4mIC_OKOjIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LXigmGZk5FU&list=PL5TLzNi5fYd8FjyRK69fnvN3nX4TCvrez
youtube.com/watch?v=ftonX5zBrHU
youtube.com/watch?v=hHrysja5lYw
youtube.com/watch?v=Og62hbNl794
youtube.com/watch?v=S7854HbH9Ro
youtube.com/watch?v=MDlC4b9viTA
youtube.com/watch?v=j7_uBux5Xrs
youtube.com/watch?v=A-VdZyxW4I4
youtube.com/watch?v=s9dr2lsb-Jg
youtube.com/watch?v=t3j80WpjM0M
youtube.com/watch?v=cq84RZVR_C0
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864
youtube.com/watch?v=4gwAaMXbOnE
youtube.com/watch?v=gzG6E1Y-s3A
vocaroo.com/i/s1PaZBd08EcC
youtube.com/watch?v=9WW8JdCLngI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_consciousness
fcmconference.org/img/CambridgeDeclarationOnConsciousness.pdf
psychologytoday.com/ca/blog/animal-emotions/201711/cows-science-shows-theyre-bright-and-emotional-individuals
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2011/jul/07/cows-best-friends
peta.org/issues/animals-used-for-food/factory-farming/cows/hidden-lives-cows/
news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/07/150714-animal-dog-thinking-feelings-brain-science/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/04/150428081801.htm
livescience.com/39481-time-to-declare-animal-sentience.html
theconversation.com/heres-what-the-science-says-about-animal-sentience-88047
yourveganfallacyis.com/en/animals-eat-animals
yourveganfallacyis.com/en/humans-are-omnivores
vocaroo.com/i/s1TAfurKPBvJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Meat tastes good, I am an omnivorous creature

Attached: 0D68C507-9F70-4949-A03E-5B29A5225F6E.jpg (748x712, 173K)

>you LITERALLY cant tell me its not immoral
It's not immoral

Attached: hqdefault1.jpg (480x360, 13K)

>please logically explain why you eat meat
Meat tastes good

I'd eat dog
Probably delicious too
You can start eating bugs user
The media is already trying to get us to eat that while non-human elite get to enjoy red meat

Attached: 1518961585933.png (480x478, 481K)

sure, you might not care about dogs, but you faggots cry all day when blacks abuse whites, or when normies bully the shy autistic kid to the point of suicide, or black on white crime, or white genocide in south africa

ENDLESS hypocrisy

people just hate vegans because they know vegans are right and they dont like hearing the truth, because they cant handle the truth or it exposes them as hypocrite who support slavery, castration and murder of animals

youtube.com/watch?v=uwKrtNr76BM

bugs are not fucking vegan. honey is not vegan either because its exploitation of bees. VEGANS DONT EAT BUGS YOU FUCKING RETARD. bugs are fucking nasty, stop associating veganism and bugs

Attached: bully hypocrisy.jpg (802x799, 237K)

Humans are meant to eat meat, it's natural. What isn't natural is forcing your personal views on society, attempting to force them to go against nature's will.

>"its immoral but i still do it because its fun and i dont care".
>just a casual reminder its unethical and immoral for you to eat animal products.
You just said that meat eaters know it and still do it, why do you feel the need to remind them of it? It doesn't make sense
>please logically explain why you eat meat.
I don't care.
That's it.
You just said that this is what meat eaters think, and it's true.
You thinking it's immoral doesn't make it apply less.
I don't care what you say.
I don't care what you think.
I like meat, and I will continue to consume it, while remaining ignorant of how it gets to the market and there's nothing you can do or say to convince me otherwise

There are over 15 nutrients that you can't get from plants. That are only available in animal products.

Veganism is propaganda by pharmecutical companies to sell you supplements and pills (which aren't proven to work btw).

Humans are carnivores.

What a fucking autistic image
Who gives a shit about something not the same species as me getting killed for food
But somehow something getting turned into food is the same as bullying an autist
You vegans might as well be bug-pushers because you are as annoying

Your position is not based upon logic, but emotion. You can't argue logically. You get BTFO every single time for that reason.

>women caring about someone being bullied
You need to go outside more

Animals are not human, faggot

It's highly immoral to think you are protecting animals by not eating them.

You're probably killing more animals making farmland for your autistic ass

its literally not though. if you wouldnt be okay with being enslaved, raped, castrated, or killed for some superior race or species benefit, and you do it to animals, you have a double standard when it comes to murder and enslavement

this is by fucking definition IMMORAL

if its hypocritical of white people to enslave niggers back when slavery was legal, its hypocritical of you to enslave pigs and cows

in the same way that whites didnt NEED to enslave and kill blacks, you dont NEED to kill and eat animals. you just do it because its fun

its literally immoral

Attached: morals and ethics and hipocrisy.jpg (1266x1268, 260K)

>There are over 15 nutrients that you can't get from plants. That are only available in animal products.
Really? Can you give some examples?

oh yeah, heres the resources. educate yourself on the topic of veganism today. theres no excuse to being ignorant of the science or philosophical arguments in 2019

comfy vegan street interviews:
youtube.com/watch?v=AAHHcq1WwtU
youtube.com/watch?v=rabHBbgDH3U
youtube.com/watch?v=oZ4cwqvo9L8
youtube.com/watch?v=Q7LEEvSLnc4

horrors of slaughterhouses:
youtube.com/watch?list=PLtc3iQTP5EZ8zZ4IG1kNzvF9X9lj-8eZl&v=eTYjuZzuzNg
youtube.com/watch?v=LQRAfJyEsko
youtube.com/watch?v=KezHKbUzy0A

horrors of the dairy industry:
youtube.com/watch?v=UcN7SGGoCNI
youtube.com/watch?v=utPkDP3T7R4

understanding why we eat pigs and love dogs:
youtube.com/watch?v=ao2GL3NAWQU

philosophical arguments for veganism
youtube.com/watch?v=C1vW9iSpLLk
youtube.com/watch?v=PLl3vEGU49Q

how to get started on a vegan diet:
youtube.com/watch?v=Wofs3rFnggs
youtube.com/watch?v=tgiOT_kZ_js

how meat causes diabetes, cancer and heart disease:
youtube.com/watch?v=UTxLHqeXZNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4mIC_OKOjIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LXigmGZk5FU&list=PL5TLzNi5fYd8FjyRK69fnvN3nX4TCvrez

vegan weight lifter
youtube.com/watch?v=ftonX5zBrHU
youtube.com/watch?v=hHrysja5lYw

vegan health documentary
youtube.com/watch?v=Og62hbNl794

environmental damage of the meat industry
youtube.com/watch?v=S7854HbH9Ro
youtube.com/watch?v=MDlC4b9viTA

vegan vs meat eater debates
youtube.com/watch?v=j7_uBux5Xrs
youtube.com/watch?v=A-VdZyxW4I4
youtube.com/watch?v=s9dr2lsb-Jg

Attached: 57d3d703bdb1295813ca9c53f6a23118.jpg (650x650, 65K)

If an animal eats another animal it is considered okay even by vegans and humans are animals themselves, so therefore humans are allowed to eat animals even according to vegans.

Please logically explain why you cut off your testicles.

>please logically explain why you eat meat
It tastes good. Fuck them pigs.

Animals that are eaten by humans tend to be far more successful than those that aren't. You see chickens everywhere but dodos nowhere!
Animal suffering is a different issue, and I'm in favour of imposing much tougher animal welfare standards for farms.

this tripfag is so annoying that I'm inclined to start eating more meat

The thing that differentiates us from other animals is that in a way we've overcome our nature through morals and technology. Saying that something is natural and therefore not a problem is a retarded argument.
I still eat meat because it's cheap and practical. If a vegan diet would be easy (not having to think about what you eat to get all necessary nutrients) and cheap I would switch immediately.

Vitamins: A, B6, B12, D, F, K2

Amino acids: Creatine, Carnitine, Carnosien, Taurine

Heme-iron, CoQ10, CLA

>sure, you might not care about dogs, but you faggots cry all day when blacks abuse whites, or when normies bully the shy autistic kid to the point of suicide, or black on white crime, or white genocide in south africa
I don't. If you have the skin of a pig, you deserve to be abused and beaten.

>eat cow
>WOW DIRTY FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>my dog eats a cat in the street
>so based and natrual, wish we were as natrual as them

nobody cares please stop posting

Morality is a spook
Honk

>I don't care.
believe it or not, this is the single strongest argument for eating meat. simply admitting veganism is morally superior and saying "im a hypocrite, but i just dont care"

what im fundamentally arguing here isnt that everyone should go vegan, im just saying its hypocritical and immoral to eat meat. once you admit that and dont care theres not much i can do. but most people dont see themselves as immoral, and look down on things like animal abuse

like, most people strongly believe that if you curbstomp a dog to death for fun, its highly immoral and that person should be put in jail. im sure if someone curbstomped your animal you'd be furious. its so fucking hypocritical of you to care for your cute cuddly pet but ignore the suffering of other animals

>I don't care what you think
???

EXCUSE ME? this is putting your head in the sand. you cant reasonably dodge me. this is like putting your fingers in your ears and screaming "LALALALA I CANT HEAR YOU"

its one thing if you admit to being an immoral hypocrite, but its another thing is you dodge the entire conversation because you're an easily offended faggot

pic related is literally what you are paying for to happen

Attached: unborn baby cows.jpg (1920x1079, 386K)

>im sure if someone curbstomped your animal you'd be furious
Because that's my property.

because it pisses off smug, self righteous, wannabe authoritarian vegan cunts like you. the fact that it tastes awesome and has proteins/vitamins which are hard to get otherwise is just a bonus

>b12
b12 comes from fucking BACTERIA. animals dont make b12, it comes from the soil and water. the reason why vegans need b12 pills is because we used to get it from rivers and lake water, but because we sanitize and purify water in water filtration plants we dont have any b12 in the water. literally rain has b12

animals in farms have to get injected with b12, a ton of other vitamins and minerals, and also a fuck ton of anti-bacterial injections because they're such a huge source of infectious diseases

literally bird blue, salmonela, ecoli ALL come from animals. plants dont have these infectious diseases

youtube.com/watch?v=t3j80WpjM0M

>vitamin d
your body makes vitamin d when it comes in contact with the sun. if you want vitamin d, either go get sun or take vitamin d pills. most meat eaters are defiicient in vitamin d anyways

>heme iron
thats just iron that comes from animals. heme iron is associated with things like cancer and heart disease, video retated. from a doctor with a medical team with tons of scientific references

youtube.com/watch?v=cq84RZVR_C0

and you can survive perfectly fine on a vegan diet. the american dietetics association stated that a vegan diet is nutritionally adequate for all stages of live, including breastfeeding women and infants

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864

Attached: meat bacteria infection.jpg (1124x662, 183K)

>yet another tripgfag
Wow, just what this dumpster fire needed.

Reminder that this is who you're all talking with.

Attached: 1565527284186.png (1371x1713, 608K)

>unironically acting out of moral, when their is not pragmatic benefits
Look at this looser

>talks to jesus
>literally became an eunuch
>vegan
At this point this is just satire and he's being ironic right?

taste good man

Remember me OP? I was the fucker that proved that all your subjective imoral arguments were useless and your attempt to put humans in the same place as animals is ridiculous.

>???
>EXCUSE ME?
Absolutely seething
I know it can be considered immoral and hypocritical, but I've known that without you telling me, you're telling me nothing new to change my opinion.
Even if that wasn't the case, you fail to realise that to this:
>this is like putting your fingers in your ears and screaming "LALALALA I CANT HEAR You"
and to any other response or arguement you may present, the answer will be
I don't care
>believe it or not, this is the single strongest argument for eating meat
Since you said that yourself, why do you persist on trying to convince us otherwise. Many people on many of your threads have said the same thing that I did, and we will continue to do so.
You can't change it. You can't and won't make us stop eating meat. You can be vegan all you want but give up on trying to convert people to veganism.

yeah dude... honestly..... im a mental case of the highest order....

i dont even know why i did it... it just makes me cringe so much thinking about it... like what the fuck is wrong with me... i dont even like thinking about it, i just remember i felt like i had no choice

i fully admit, im severly mentally ill. GOd im fucking retarded. but you're just resorting to ad homs. i may be some mentally ill retard, but my arguements shouldnt be dismissed because im mentally ill

honestly, what makes me cringe the most was that i believed in the bible, not even cutting my balls off. dude i cant even read that post. wtf is wrong with me?! someone fix me or something. i dont even know who to blame

either way its still immoral. LOL, god im fucking retarded. dude sometimes i just space out and think to myself "oh yeah... i cut my balls off... that really happened, huh.... dang...."

im quite the meme, arent i?

stop attacking my character and focus on the arguement! btw ive been injecting test and my penis works fine... i wont be able to have kids but im strongly against bringing children into this world

Attached: 1563702487032.jpg (719x654, 79K)

Meat tastes good
Prove me wrong

i understand it tastes good, but does sensory pleasure justify killing animals?

if i derive pleasure from curb stomping a dog until it does from brain injuries, is that justified because i enjoyed it?

whats the difference between you killing pigs and cows because you ENJOY how they taste, and me curbstomping dogs to death because i ENJOY the act or murder?

is pic related moral because i get a blast doing it?

Attached: dog abuse.gif (242x201, 1.96M)

you would be much less mentally ill if you actually loved animals and wasn't just pushing a fad diet. most people who love animals encourage ethical farming, and aren't complete assholes like you

How was I supposed to take the opinion of someone who cut his balls off seriously

>vegans need b12 pills
the diet is deficient and supplements havent been proven to work no matter what you believe about drinking water with dirt in it.

>animals in farms have to get injected with b12, a ton of other vitamins and minerals, and also a fuck ton of anti-bacterial injections because they're such a huge source of infectious diseases
You are correct here, animals kept in cages and fed grains are horribly sick and deficient in vitamins and nutrients they would get from there natural diet. I don't support factory farming or grainfed meat only pasturised hormon and antibitic free meat grown by local farms.

>your body makes vitamin d when it comes in contact with the sun
only if you are eating a diet rich in animal fat and cholesterol and live in a location with strong consistent year round sun, people i northern regions will only be able to get enough from eating animals

>heme iron is associated with things like cancer and heart disease
vegan doctors can prove as many corrolations between meat eating and diseases as they wan't to. we live in a very sick time where most people eat burnt meat and pesticide soaked vegetables fried in vegetable oil with a side of fries for every meal. doesnt mean you don't require it to function.

>if i derive pleasure from curb stomping a dog until it does from brain injuries, is that justified because i enjoyed it?
Society is built upon and encourages quick and immediate sensory pleasure, so yes I suppose. Like all things, keep it in moderation.

O wow another vegan shill thread...

Attached: IMG_20190919_123146_987.png (500x500, 65K)

Yes, you are a meme. There is something you need to understand. When you reach a point where a person thinks he talks to God, mutilates himself while also living a secluded and unkept life, then you need to take all that into consideration. For someone to be so mentally affected to do all those things, their worldview and perspective has to be skewed greatly. At that point you can't take much of what they say seriously because they lack the proper medical and psychological attention.
That image isn't attacking you because of a zit on a face or the shape of your head, don't downplay it. It's attacking the core on how you formulate ideas based on how you perceive the world. I doubt you would care what a person says, if he said the world serpent of the 12th dimension inhabits his inner eye and it told him to cut off 3 fingers and remove an eye.

I like to eat meat, I've gone weeks without eating meat before I started craving it and as far as I know eating meat is not bad for me or the animals.

>ad hom
your entire argument is an ad hom. you just keep calling people carnicucks even when all of your reasons for being vegan are destroyed.

>muh life
but you kill plants
>muh sentience and pain
so you would be okay with eating meat that was created from an animal that felt no pain and had a good life?
>muh slavery
anything and everything can be called slavery, learn 2 context
>muh morals
everyone creates their own moral code. some people agree with each other. your rambling about how you wish to kill dogs and black people might be your hypocritical moral code but most people wouldn't agree and would punish you. eating meat is not the same as me shooting your mom in the head, again learn 2 context.
>muh health and global warming
the most healthy diets consider meat in moderation. global warming is at best a problem of scale. you would still be a FAGGOT with NO BALLS crying about animal abuse even if the entire world only consumed 3 animals a day instead of 20 trillion.

plant protein has a lower bio availability than meat protein. if you ate the same amount of meat and plant protein by grams you would get less gainz from plants

>I doubt you would care what a person says, if he said the world serpent of the 12th dimension inhabits his inner eye and it told him to cut off 3 fingers and remove an eye.

quite the opposite really. i try to listen to a varied pool of speakers of varios topics, regardless of their beliefs. i mean, for example, just because someone believes in a religion which i disagree with doesnt mean i will discard their opinions about everything else. ive listend to many conspiracy radio stuff like art bell or milton cooper or alex jones, ive listened to tons of joe rogan, ive listened to lots of david ike, who i do think is crazy because he believes in shapeshifting lizzards from outer space, ive listened to philosophers, flat earthers vs globe earth, i enjoy listening to carnivore channels so i can understand how they think, etc.

just because i disagree with someone's entire world view doesnt mean i think theres no merit in everything they say, thats why i listen to stuff and try to discern the truth from fiction. i think everyone does that, and i think its unreasonable not to

for you to only listen to believe who have the same world view as you is like evangelical christians who refuse to listen to evidence which contradict their beliefs. ive read and listened to enough evidence about christianity to the point where i dont even believe this religion anymore, which is why i cringe so hard when im reminded that i once did

for you not to listen to what i have to say because of some ~questionable~ decisions i made in my life is just being facetious and disingenuous. you're just attacking my character without having any degree of critical thinking, my dude

killing animals when you dont need to is immoral, regardless of how many testicles i have

Attached: 1509353666925.jpg (640x640, 95K)

>the life of one animal
Last i checked i dont eat an entire fucking cow in a day, 3 2 deer can feed me for an entire 5 months, so explain; how do i eat an entire animal in a day?
Also
>muh morals
Morals are for fags, they're nothing but opinions that society implants in us to go against our human nature. You want "natural lifestyles"? Instincts are part of that, and my instincts tell me to eat meat because those animals are beneath me on the food chain and are therefore my food.

meat tastes good so i eat it. Even if it gave me cancer i would still eat it because its yummy.

>your body makes vitamin d when it comes in contact with the sun.
Unless the sun is lower than 30 degrees over the horizon. In that case, the Earth's atmosphere blocks UVB radiation.

Because you can't feed everyone on an exclusively plant based diet everywhere in the world. Even if you replaced the farms that grow food for livestock. Unless there is some huge future tech being released that will do something about the soil.

Morality Is a spook.
Now let's talk about how logical it was of you to castrate yourself.

>vegan diet is nutritionally adequate for all stages of live, including breastfeeding women and infants
human bodies and brains are made up of fat, babies and children that are growing need to consume lots of animal fat as building blocks. Follow this advice at your own peril.

you don't actually. you have a very one sided, biased belief about everything and most of the time your opinions are literally "if its popular, then its bad!"

>critical thinker
>cuts off his testicles
mmhmm

Because on an environmentally sustainable level veganism is not sustainable. The most efficient and eco friendly diet that can also adapt to the world population, various soil and climate differences is ovo-lacto-vegetarianism. Well eating bugs is actually the most sustainable one to be fair, but fuck bugs and fuck bugmen.
I do agree that the current diet trends are absolutely abhorrent. But not because of spook shit like morals. Mostly just dietary needs and the impact it has on the ecosystem.

But your character is infinitely more interesting than your arguments, every body knows that even if a hundred cows were equivalent to one kike, industrial farming would be the most morally despicable act in human history, but morality is based not only on vague principles, but pragmatic implications, if we enslave the negros, they might revolt like they did in Haiti, cows wont

Can you please stop making this thread

If you're so worried about living as a human and affecting other animals then why don't you just kill yourself? Serious question. That seems like the vegan logical hiccup.
You can't really stop destroying and consuming other animals unless you die and they eat you.

To spite you vegan pieces of shit

can you please just go vegan so i dont have to keep making these threads? if everyone here was vegan i wouldnt make vegan threads

>then why don't you just kill yourself? Serious question
because i value and cherish my life, and i think its a precious gift, even if im a mentally ill 29 year old virgin. i dont want to die

>You can't really stop destroying and consuming other animals unless you die and they eat you

ahhh, the "animals die as a result of crop harvesting, so vegans also kill animals" arguement

veganism is about reducing animal suffering as much as REASONABLY POSSIBLE. those animals are eating our food, and if we dont kill them they will literally eat all of it. we have to kill them to defend our food. not to mention when you go vegan you save a lot more animal lives because it takes like 18 kilos of dried corn to make 1 kilo of a cow

youtube.com/watch?v=4gwAaMXbOnE

ahh yes, truly the epitome of what it means to be a mature rational human beings; killing animals to spite the people telling you its wrong to do so

meat eaters are truly the most mature rational adults in existence, nothing compares to them. you remind me of the amazing atheist, who enjoys buying meat and throwing it in the garbage just to spite vegans

meat eaters are truly the most lovely human beings

youtube.com/watch?v=gzG6E1Y-s3A

Attached: going vegan saves more plant lives.jpg (960x540, 125K)

>jannies haven't permabanned you for constantly posting the same thread over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over
y

Vegans love to use Marxist arguments to support their claims.
>all life is the same
>We are all the same
I would never be able to kill a pig, or a cow myself, but other people can, and death is necessary for life to continue. Even vegans have to end the lives of plants. But because they don't feel pain it's ok? Most forms of execution are painless for the animals. As long as the animals are treated and killed humanly, there is no issue.

Actual cringe based thread. Spamming ur faggy vegan threads so you feel moraly superior while just being a gay cunt. Most farm animals cant survive in the wild cuz they were bred for one specific purpose: Food. Humans are omnivores which means they need to eat both meat and plants to be in perfect condition.

You know, being abusive towards your own kind is worse than growing animals in poor conditions so you can finally end their lives for you to eat them. At least, that's the purpose they have. But oh boy, releasing them into the wild will simply just be as cruel, due to the fact they can't adapt to the conditions of wilderness.
Bullying somebody because they have a condition or are simply quirky is much more evil. There is no purpose besides greed for power or sadism.
Here is a (You), albeit saged.

It's delicious and nourishing
It gives me the nutrients (in combination with plants) that i need to be healthy
The "alternatives" offered are unpalatable, taste like literal farts
None of your "meat is bad" studies have proper controls, like consumption of collagen/gelatin to balance amino acids, or other health consciousness markers
I believe my life has more value than an animal's, so it's not wrong to eat one
I do not expect a hungry carnivorous animal to not eat me. I would not consider them "immoral" to try to do so, so there isnt hypocrisy. Nevertheless i would do what i can to prevent being beaten because i want to live

There is nothing wrong with eating meat

OP literally castrated himself

please for the love of fucking god stop posting
it's been months. months of these threads.
you will not change anyone's mind. please fucking go just GO
GET OUT
GO
FUCKING LEAVE
YOU DISGUST ME

If you value all life then why castrate yourself? You cant even give the gift of life to another human being? Cringe and gay

I see you're still ignoring the important argument of

god tier argument. It's no surprise the eunuch hasn't responded

I live in Denmark. There's a "vitamin d" winter here from September 30 through March 13. If you live even further north, it becomes an issue to even grown vegetables. (A cucumber costs $4.5 in Greenland, and the demand for vegetables far outweights the supply, so most of the time you have no choice but to eat shit that can be farmed locally - i.e. meat).

Its funny reading your posts because you cut off your testicles and have a girly voice.

Im going to eat extra meat today just because it is truly the moral thing to do. You are a plant murderer by the way

It doesn't matter. These creatures are too fucking stupid to comprehend what is happening around them, who cares if we farm these fuckers for our own desire? Trees are a living thing too and they can tell when they're dead. The only thing I can see supporting being a non-meat eater are the claims that its healthier for you, which seem to be getting heavily debated.

vocaroo.com/i/s1PaZBd08EcC

>You are a plant murderer by the way
plants arent sentient or concious. they have as much moral value as bacteria

even schopenhauer, the most robot philosopher to ever live, was a vegan who advocated for animal rights. you cannot reasonably call yourself a robot when you pay for animals to be abused for your pleasure

so take vitamin d pills then. killing sentient animals isnt justified because vitamin d, my dude

why is it okay to kill animals but not humans? what difference between humans and animals is there that makes it okay to kill and enslave them, but wrong to do it to humans?

>Animals that are eaten by humans tend to be far more successful than those that aren't
so does a species population justify enslavement and murder?

if we brought back slavery of niggers, and bred a billion nigger slaves that we raped and killed for our amusement, is that justified because we artificially increased their population so we can exploit them? fucking disingenuous cunt. you wouldnt be okay with being enslaved and having your race's population artificially increased so some alien race could exploit and kill you, yet you do it to animals. endless hypocrisy

Attached: Arthur-Schopenhauer-1.png (940x788, 164K)

>h-humans should feel bad about killing and eating animals for meat!!
>meanwhile every predator does that everyday
you should've gave up when you got called out in the last thread, freak

dude ur all delusional hypocrites who cant handle the truth, my dude. sigh, its all so sad. so much fucking hypocrisy

>waaa waaa chad and normies and my parents bully meee hueeeee ='(((
>waa waa i have depression and my life is so hardd huuuueee ;(((
>waaa waaa i cant get any pussy i want girl and pussy but i cant get any hueeeee
>heh, fuck animals, they can get fucked, i dont care about them

i used to like this place, but honestly i hate most of you. if ur not a vegan ur a piece of shit, especially once you understand vegan arguements. if you never even thought about it thats one thing, but if you thought about it thoroughly, understood all vegan arguements, and still choose to eat meat, i genuinely hope your child gets raped to death in front of you. fucking ENDLESS hypocrisy. theres no justice in this world. god is a cruel demon. i cant relate to any of you faggots, even if ur a reclusive virgin like me

ONLY vegans can be robots. if ur not a vegan ur a delusional hypocrite

heres scientific evidence showing animals are conscious and sentient

youtube.com/watch?v=9WW8JdCLngI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_consciousness
fcmconference.org/img/CambridgeDeclarationOnConsciousness.pdf
psychologytoday.com/ca/blog/animal-emotions/201711/cows-science-shows-theyre-bright-and-emotional-individuals
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2011/jul/07/cows-best-friends
peta.org/issues/animals-used-for-food/factory-farming/cows/hidden-lives-cows/
news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/07/150714-animal-dog-thinking-feelings-brain-science/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/04/150428081801.htm
livescience.com/39481-time-to-declare-animal-sentience.html
theconversation.com/heres-what-the-science-says-about-animal-sentience-88047

Attached: 269635e6a0e9b8e31431e865c0987717.jpg (1024x682, 177K)

Humans need meat to survive. I have never met a person who isn't unhealthy as a vegan besides literal body builders who eat entirely supplements. Went vegan 9 months, never felt ok until I ate meat again. Yes, I knew what i was doing.

I'm a radical libertarian and animals aren't moral entities, therefore they don't have a right to self-property

Robots cant be moralfags and you are still a plant murderer who cant admit he is wrong even when all the videoclip proves you wrong

Ah, the angry vegan who is angry due to malnourishment. Overgrown children reduced to a tantrum by months of malnourishment. Veganism at play people, whine and whine and wonder why nobody listens.

Do you also think there's absolutely nothing wrong with torturing animals for fun then?

Meat eaters are bigger "plant murderers" than vegans since a lot more crops were used for feeding the animals that you eat than feeding vegans

The problem is that you think murder of food is a bad thing, retard. I dont.

No I don't. I'm not him and I'm not a vegan.

Define wrong. There's no divine punishment coming for you for doing it. 80% of the world doesn't give a shit or will forget it in a week. Right and wrong is a social construct. Doesn't make animal torture for fun less fucked up.

Neat. My favorite dish is probably a carbonara or shrimp stir fry

>animals do it though, so its okay for me to do it!
>it happens in nature, so its okay for me to do it!

wild animals kill their own children all the time as well. infantacide, the practise of killing children under 1 years old, happens ALL THE FUCKING TIME IN NATURE. does that make it okay for us to do it, because lions do it?

animals rape eachother as well. does that make rape okay for us to?

yourveganfallacyis.com/en/animals-eat-animals
yourveganfallacyis.com/en/humans-are-omnivores

vocaroo.com/i/s1TAfurKPBvJ

Attached: Leonardo-image.jpg (500x349, 45K)

>Doesn't make animal torture for fun less fucked up.
Wrong is that you call fucked up in this sentence. But according to you don't think it's fucked up

>He immediately thinks I'm the same guy as the other.
Imagine being this much of a presumptuous retard. You had a hard time going through school, didn't you?

Of course not. While they can morally do it if it's their property, people who do ethically wrong things in a libertarian society will still be punished by ostracizing and boycott. He can't be prohibited to commit such acts, but no one wants an animal torturer on their property

this is fucking Jow Forums out of all places, do you really think that you're shocking anyone by posting fap material?

Unless he is a butcher, of course. Then only vegans will hate him

Yeah I love those dishes too. I'll eat carbonara this weekend and a fuckton of stir fried shrimp when I go to Thailand.
Vegans are closer to the real answer than the majority of omnivores though. People eat tons of meat nowadays and they generally buy the cheapest factory farmed shit. That inevitably leads to a lot of animals suffering. They could just make sure to buy meat that they know came from animals that were treated well but they refuse because then they might not afford as much of that delicious meat. Veganism is just backlash to that disgusting behavior.

i eat meat because it's good and nutritious you tard. and what about animals that eat other animals? are they immoral too? ok