Women are empathetic

Women are empathetic.
Women are genuine.
Women are intelligent
Women are loving.
Women are inspiring.
Women are fun.

Attached: A424B6D0-113D-4961-9C32-2BCB4906BCAD.jpg (609x749, 67K)

But only for Chad

Unironically this. Men are boring to talk to in comparison.

how is your transition going?

Nah, women just mirror and mimic. Every bitch I've ever been with always carries on my mannerisms and interests after I inevitably broke up with her vapid ass.

>Women are genuine.
Honestly, I'm really fake and lie a lot. I tend to copy the personalities of those around me.

and women don't exist.

talking to the wrong men, then

Nah, I talk to men too often. The conversation is always logical and has no deeper meaning. Talking to women are more fun.

Only your mother will show those emotions
If she doesn't
Just kill yourself at that point

nah, fuck all this alternating women hate/worship shit. women are people, which means they can be good, evil, boring, interesting, all of the above, sometimes at the same time. they have certain privileges in society which they typically either don't acknowledge or feel at least a little entitled to, and certain disadvantages they usually overemphasize, but they didn't ask for any of that. just treat them normally and stop being such fucking spergs about it

Funny, its usually the guy who starts mimicking me after we broke up.

Then you must the most interesting woman/tranny/something on earth user
I want to meet up to see your beautiful personality in person

>The conversation is always logical and has no deeper meaning. Talking to women are more fun.
Studies show other wise, women talk about more things but men talk more in deep about fewer themes

Some women may be all of those things. Some women are just some of those things. And some women are none of those things.

Women are empathetically SHIT
Women are genuinely SHIT
Women are less intelligent than SHIT
Women love SHIT
Women inspire me to SHIT
Women are SHIT

Attached: shet up u stupid idiot.jpg (500x500, 48K)

>Women are garbage
>Women are clones
>women are fucking stupid
>women are vile
>women are uninspiring
>women are boring as fuck

Thats much better. Women are pure trash and nothing else

this. it's really weird how no one on this board seems to understand the simple fact that women are also people, wich means that some are good and some are bad

How does that prove the opposite of his statement? Are you retarded?

>women are intelligent
Why are stem fields dominated by men and food service dominated by women?

Humans of both sexes are equally shitty. There are no good humans. We care more about appearing to be good rather than actually being good people. It's all just a contest of who can appear the least shitty in any given context or situation whenever beneficial.