One chance at life

>one chance at life
>born arab
just end my suffering already

Attached: 1566518315455.jpg (223x223, 15K)

what type of arab?
t.saudi oil prince

>born arab
lol watch gundam00

Just make the best out of it, maybe in the next life you'll get something better, for now enjoy being an absolute chad.
t.fellow sand nigger.

iraqi oregano

Also an arab here, it ain't so bad

Only thing is that 97% of the people here are genuinely stupid/gullible and have no thoughts beyond cars and money

Is that a bad thing? Should be easy to scam them, right?

oof , not even one of the rich gulf countries. your only hope is to get enough money and move to canada or something

what's so bad about being arab

if you're from the rich arab countries then its heaven , if you're from the poor ones then its hell , also they check you a lot in air ports

Thanks for the suggestion user, never thought i'd see an arab in gundam its pretty cool.

Attached: 1567267028662.png (411x509, 135K)

Even if you succeed, the police are extremely harsh if you get caught.

>born mixed arab/berber in gaddafi's libya
>had one of the greatest chances in human history
>Spent my early 20s being a NEET, barely have to pay shit
>civil war fires off
>joined the army to fight because i don't want to lose everything that i had loved about gaddafi and his government.
>civil war ends before i got to see any engagement and gaddafi was killed
>hoped that everything will get better
>all my hopes had fallen when the second civil war came and made even more hellish
>ended up fleeing to southern algeria
No wonder why people hated those kikes. saving up money to head to syria to fight for assad in hopes that i will get the same life that i once had in libya.

Attached: gaddafi8.png (594x578, 210K)

Thats only if you break the law. There are many legal scams, arent there? You could sell supplements that have all kinds of made up benifits.

yep the mc gundam pilot is Soran Ibrahim aka Setsuna F. Seiei, and there's country named Azadistan and stuff

The people and the environment, everyone thinks they deserve the best of the best and when they find out they can't afford a huge mansion on minimum wage they think they're the same as homeless people and that they're piss poor, work ethics non existent, if you don't have connections to some big well known family good luck getting a decent job.
The people are fucking morons who believe anything, also so repressed that they become degenerates.
I don't even want to start about religion and politics.
If you can make it to 20 without serious mental health issues you're lucky.

Are you cute?
I will fuck you if you are

Attached: 3b1414413b88dc761dbb9e473b460821.jpg (1000x1414, 239K)

hello fellow iraqi user lets eat kanafah together

Attached: 1568866107692.jpg (700x400, 31K)

wait, how doest it feel to be redpilled but still you can't leave the matrix? honest question

Attached: 1492208894696.jpg (219x187, 11K)

ahlan wa sahlan habibi, let's hit the nargile together bro.

Attached: 1565500333430.jpg (750x740, 289K)

Not arab, but swede so I am around you people a lot

Attached: elonsan.jpg (540x540, 26K)

Did you ever watch Arabic dubbed anime on spacetoons? I think detective Conan and hunterxhunter were great

(Same guy)

Might go out for some food, you guys got anything good?

>one chance at life
>born Lithuanian

actual arabs or south east asians , alot of you dont know the difference between a paki and an arab

hu3 here and one of you guys tried to sell me a brick for 5 bucks

being redpilled is kinda nice but i don't know enough about the matrix to answer your question, i need to browse /x/ some more

Attached: 1567211677880.png (407x448, 368K)

Could be worse but I hate how Arabs are, personality wise tbqh. All kind of the same and set in their ways (quite boring). I curse myself for being born a pajeet but I guess we are more open to different things which is nice

yeah , zomoroda planet was my favorite UwU

Not OP
The dubbed op song for Digimon was the best one.

Where I live there is mostly Iraqis and Syrians.

Some somalians too but everyone avoids them

Yes! I saw Conan as a kid and loved it, still remember the theme in arabic

Attached: 1566664248638.png (793x863, 366K)

>one chance at life
>ugly fucking NIGGER

seriously, why would god do this to me

>one chance at life
>born Irish
>whites say you're not white and call you a nigger and a terrorist
>non-whites (and leftists) say you're white and call you a privileged oppressor

Attached: 1512326806764.jpg (403x403, 45K)

Youre alright in my book seamus

Attached: Frightening.jpg (1254x958, 74K)

The most beta of white. Sux bro.

Godspeed user. Behead a Jew for me bud.

Same op
How do we break these eastern chains?

Don't do a Shuaiby just yet, try to see what can you do to make things better.

Well hey, at least you're not a Pajeet.

white user here. why are arab men so fucking aggressive and hostile towards women? Even in mundane interactions there's this unnecessary amount of intensity and aggression. its like autistic and retarded. do you guys have really narrow penises or something (I heard your comdom sizes couldn't fit westerners). whats the deal akhmed?

The practice is very ingrained and old. It traces back its roots to ancient Arab practices of burying females as soon as they were born, to avoid shame. Of course islam came into play later and lifted some opressive laws against women but people still find a way to do it because of how close Islam is to the source (being born in a very patriarchal society where women were literally goods, sold and kept) and of course when it came about it didn't completely change every rule. Islam was very much a step lighter after oppression, so I would say it used to be much worse pre-islam. And the practice is a result of fragile masculinity and attributing your self worth with your family women's sexual organs and virginity. So, the majority of Arab males treat their women like tools of self worth, completely devoid of self identity, and women play along with the opression and even fight against it because they have been brainwashed since they were young so often by society that it is comoletely ingrained as their identity that they know no better, which all in all makes the situation impossible to adapt progressive and less oppressive beliefs hence why it may look like we are living in a backwards cukture in a westerners viewpoint.

arab bots please drop ur discords thanks !!

What's wrong with being Lithuanian?

damn thats fascinating. thanks for the thorough response

Youre welcome whitey user. I hope we get to see the day when women are able to form an identity of their own freely without harrassments or shamings, so they can be the free human beings that nature has made them be, but was stolen unlawfully by man's cruel side.

we already tried that here in the west and look what happend , women are sheep user , you arabs have it figured out

At least you're in 1 of 2 places in the world where it's acceptable to have a harem.

Fellow Libyan here.

Sheni el jao?

paki here.
it sucks.
people think i look like an arab though.
still sucks.

You are talking about two of the furthermost cases in the spectrum, which I don't think are good examples.

>one chance at life
>born asian
>tfw sea asian
Nothing compares to being born in the inferior Asian countries.

>tfw no celtic heritage
You are lucky, user. I would love to be irish so I could live a tribal life like a true celtic. But instead I'm a mediterranean mutt and I don't know who were my ancestors (I'm talking about pre-Roman ages). Also don't listen to the racebaits out there. Race is not that important. You are european. You are the child of mother Earth.

Attached: 83c663476e729c4e6f5d1588d9c95254.jpg (640x886, 173K)

Egyptian here , life sucks but we might be able to make it out of here , let's just hope it won't be harder outside of Arabian countries since everyone seems to hate us.

Hey, as long as you aren't arming my wheelie bins with IED's, I ain't got no problem with you Patty. It's the usual mutts who are the ones who get banal over who is and isn't white.
Reality is, if you look white, you're white. Simple as, innit.

Attached: 1562383209042.jpg (1080x1080, 93K)

Wouldn't supporting gaddafi be counter-intuitive if you're a (half-)berber?

Knowing Im not a shitskin is the reason I smile when I wake up. Another day, another opportunity.

end it yourself you nigger

did you have protests today?

Don't mean it in the worst way, but leaving the problem to fest ain't gonna fix it. If anything, it simply makes the problem worse for wherever you go to too.
Not saying it's supposed to be easy, but you're only making the problem worse if you abandon it.

thats why they're trying to change the dictatorship they have , they had protests today , hopefully it doesn't turn into a new Syria . one can only hope

>one chance at life
>14cm penis
just end my suffering already

UAE here, not Dubai.
There isn't a single person here with a functional head.
No ambition, no thoughts, no aspirations or thinking beyond social standing and material goods.
The women are demanding, bitchy, and plain ugly. The men outdo each other in stupidity and laziness

No one questions anything, no one thinks about things, it's straight up discouraged.

Currently studying in the west. Best decision of my life, hope I never come back

Well of course it happens, it just has to be something "cultural"
e.g. here middle aged men are spending THOUSANDS buying locusts desert tribes because they believe there's ancient cures in eating them

Locusts were eaten before, as povert food when there was literally nothing else.

Attached: 1565748052833.gif (400x300, 1.64M)

Same if I'm being quite honest lad. Hope they sort their shit out, soon. Might never meet one of 'em, but it ain't a nice thought to have that your fellow mans in distress.

>There isn't a single person here with a functional head.
Not sure if you've realised this yet mate; but that ain't a country specific thing.
The final realisation (the 'final pill' if I were to use newfag speak) is that humanity is ultimately a sapient cattle species with the mere capabiity of sentience. Even the smartest doctors and scientists can fall into the category of the subsentiant biological robot, incabale of doing anything outstanding bar their trained function. Shit's fucked.

Basically, humans have a subjective experience of existence and a limited one at that.

holy kek can't believe i understod this just because i took a christmas trip over 7 years ago to sham el sheikh

>one chance at life
>born brazilian
at least people fear arabs, brazil is just a joke country

Same, also black, and from the state of country bumpkins

bero caca :DDDD
ume belicia :DDD
fuggg hue fug? :DDD

Attached: benig.png (512x390, 804)

so they are high trust and easy to please? sounds like fun to live around

sounds good. female infanticide causes pussy shortage but now that Islam ended that what's the problem?

>Born in north african

>one chance at life
>born a 5'5" mix of filipino/south american indian in the US
it never began, though at least I have a statistical basis to justify my not ever trying anything related to romance/dating

oh shit are you that one user
I hope you made it to canada ok

imagine being a half nig mutt, every day I think of ending myself