Building a monster gaming pc

>building a monster gaming pc
>no one cares or wants to play vidya with me

Okay :/

Attached: phanteks-luxe-tempered-glass-edition-full-tower-pc-case-custom-pc-review-36-800x534.jpg (800x534, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

logicalincrements.com/
amazon.com/Phanteks-PH-ES614LTG_BK-Aluminum-Exterior-Tempered/dp/B01M5JOEPJ/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=enthoo luxe&qid=1568993578&s=gateway&sr=8-1
pcpartpicker.com/list/NxGV3t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll play, what games you got?

user I know how you feel I wanna play destiny 2 the new raids on drugs eg LSD but cant find any one so was willing to create a destiny on drugs weekly thread on here with a specific challenege for every week we raid?

I dont own a monster but i can play sure,
I only do two games rn, borderlands 2 and league of legends

They are fun with poeple, feels bad being poor but id love to stream borderlands without lag but my pc aint up for it just yet, gotta wait a year or two to upgrade gpu+cpu

Attached: 1568666190936.jpg (960x960, 178K)

I have Don't Starve 2 but I really want to play Mordhau. I'm gonna need to buy new games j haven't had a gaming PC in over a year

>I dont own a monster but i can play sure,
>I only do two games rn, borderlands 2 and league of legends
>They are fun with poeple, feels bad being poor but id love to stream borderlands without lag but my pc aint up for it just yet, gotta wait a year or two to upgrade gpu+cpu

Bro in so excited to stream in HD desu with no lag.

borderlands 3? what rank in league we could duo maybe

I don't play LoL not interested in MOBAS :/

Am interested in playing Borderlands 3 tho

Is there even much to play with friends? Most of the good stuff is all singleplayer unless you want to play something competitive like CS:GO. Makes me wish MMOs weren't such a fucking mess of p2w and grinding garbage

im gold 1 solo and gold 3 flex

thats my current peak rn

im on euw tho

also why copy my post but with arrows?

Attached: _0.png (620x640, 345K)

Is this actually a thread disguised as an attempt to get people to pay for your vidya?

It's a desperate attempt at making online friends desu. And no I'm not sharing my streamer handle.

I'm not buying you nothing, if you plan on getting mordhau lmk. I play a pretty wide variety of games, I like strategy the most but I play almost anything

How are people supposed to play vidya with you if you won't post any contact info? And why are you streaming if you only just started PC vidya?

No damn you! Dude if I didn't have the money to spend I wouldn't be building a computer lol. Also I meant that as in to say I'm open to buying new games.

Mordhau is dead. Don't buy it.
Also the last patch made the combat horrible. The learning curve for new players is insane if you don't spend thousands of hours on Chivalry. 95% of new players quit within a few hours of playing.
The only people still playing have mastered the game, so it's even harder for new players to get gud.
But the game is down to less than 4000 players worldwide. It's rare to find active servers for the good gamemodes.

>make thread about having no friends to play games with
>has no games
>doesnt share any info regarding account
what an embarrassing thread.

What's your steam name? I'll add you

How disheartening

>What's your steam name? I'll add you
Pls post yours first

Yeah it's sad. It was fun when it first came out, but it quickly started to die and the devs are terrible.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-20 MORDHAU - Steam Charts.png (575x175, 23K)

If you used pcpartpicker you should post your build. I'm also trying to build a new pc

>PCpartpicker
>I'm trying to build
Nah, dude. Nah..

Gabe loves sales

just use this logicalincrements.com/

Yeah this is what I used except I got my own case, only difference.

amazon.com/Phanteks-PH-ES614LTG_BK-Aluminum-Exterior-Tempered/dp/B01M5JOEPJ/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=enthoo luxe&qid=1568993578&s=gateway&sr=8-1

If you want a premium full tower that you wont mind being a little heavy (30lbs) than this is what I recommend to you

What should I use then nigger

Only dumb people play video games.

Common sense, amazon and newegg. The end result ends up far cheaper.

I disagree wholeheartedly with you.

Minecraft. Minecraft is almost pointless in singleplayer due to the whole "ambition to build" thing, which really falls downhill when you start thinking about how these worlds lead nowhere and you are stuck redoing the same tasks over and over.

I thought newegg was bought by a chinese company that fucked it up
Also when you use newegg you're still using amazon to buy the parts it's just organized better when you use pcpartpicker

Why not join something like Steam? it's got like 20m users and communit groups for anything you can imagine. Just join a group and bam. The community group list serves as a secondary friend list. You'll find more than enough people who share your interests that way.

Creative geniuses make video games to sell to dumb people. And since you play video games...

Anyone wanna play tf2 with me?
/id/roboterrr if anyone wants to :)

Sent user :)

Not sure if it went through tho

pcpartpicker.com/list/NxGV3t

I will also say building at the moment might be a bit shaky, since AMD has released very promising CPUs since I built mine. Definitely curious to see if Intel will respond well or not.

I use the full model NH-D15 as I find the S series gives weaker cooling. I compensated for this with a large case (C700p, best air-cooled case I can find, doing better than the higher priced C700M) that can fit the heatspreads of the ram fins, since I wanted G.Skill 3466. Since then, 3600 has come out, but such a marginal change isn't worth upgrading for. Extreme is my motherboard, don't necessarily need much, but the extra M.2 slots help in the event I need to swap over to a better version. Kyonaut for thermal compound, they are all pretty similar with this one being slightly in the lead, since I don't trust my ability with liquid metal.

I maximized my fan output in the front, then added one in the back and top, thus giving me 5 total. All NF-A14s since best sound versus performance ratio.

2080ti since best video card for gaming currently. While the titan is more powerful, I don't think it supports the drivers like the past few series did. I also use a 1600w power supply, a bit overkill but also gives great overhead.

My monitors are a bit older, TN based since I found ISP bleed bad on the PG279Q. I didn't feel the refresh was worth an upgrade, but the newer 4k monitors look promising. The main issue here is just the need for a more powerful video card before I really push for 4k.

G Pro Wireless is one of the best mice around right now, great DPI and reliable sensor. I love the K95 Vengeance as well, Platinum is a joke with an upgrade to lights and a decrease in macros. I think I will stick with it for a long time unless another keyboard comes out with 50+ macros to compete with the 54.

I don't really use speakers much, mostly relying on headphones. Steelseries Arctis seems the best at the moment, though looking into Seinheiser.

dont starve 2? dont starve together?
if u play dst hmu sweet knees#5848