Who here /selfharm/? I missed the other thread on this topic and wanted to maybe talk about it with some anons...

Who here /selfharm/? I missed the other thread on this topic and wanted to maybe talk about it with some anons. I occasionally get the urge to cut myself when I feel like I fucked up. I know it's retarded, but it's kind of fun and it makes me horny. I really regret doing it on my arm once because now I have to hide the (pussy ass) scars. Why do you self harm?

Attached: tumblr_ne90odQ7ei1stf52xo1_500.jpg (487x499, 53K)

And sorry for the edgy image, but I needed to post something and anime girls are my go to.

I might be a dumb fuck but at least I'm not stupid enough to cut myself lmao

I imagine there are some very smart people with mental problems who cut. It's good you don't though.

I cut my upper thigh every once in a while. I've noticed that when I experience heavy negative emotions my mind instantly screams at me to cut, so I end up doing it in a school toilet at times. Never on any visible places though, wouldn't want anyone to see. It's just a nice release I suppose.

Selfharming is so h-hot.

Attached: 1567336337025.jpg (400x400, 42K)

That's my preferred spot too. In what way is it a release for you? I find that it's a distraction in that instead of focusing on negative emotions I focus on the act of cutting and the thrill it brings. I love seeing lots of blood, that's the best part, although I've recently shied away from cutting deep enough for much blood because I'm afraid of what people would say if/when they see my thighs.

I think so too. I find the idea of cutting with a partner very erotic. Whether that's cutting side by side, cutting each other, covering each other in our blood, I don't know. I doubt I will pursue this IRL though.

The pain I guess? When I experience negative emotion I described it's like I need to cut and it feels nice for a moment after which the urge subsides. I tend not to cut deep because I'm a bit squeamish when it comes to this stuff, so it's mostly just scratches that don't bleed too much, which is nice because they barely leave scars. The sensation of pulling the knife across the skin and feeling the pain is just kind of cathartic I suppose.

I paid money to have my genitals mutilated because I hate them so much uwu

Might sounds weird but try lifting user, I used to cut but it stopped being painful enough to be fun so I started lifting. Others have noticed my gains and I get to be in a socially accepted form of self induced harm.

It's a win-win

Thank you for your perspective. Don't cut deep. I never even cut that deep, but my deepest cuts hurt like hell for a month if I bumped into them even slightly. The pain is nice when you make the cut, but it's very annoying afterwards. Worrying about infections and managing bandages is a chore too.

Actual fucking subhuman trash, fuck this cancer thread, learn to self improve

Attached: IMG_20190919_123142_226.png (500x500, 74K)

I don't think that counts as self harm. Self harm forums are filled with trannies so I'd be surprised if you didn't cut.
Maybe. I'm proud of you user.

At least I don't spam promotions for gay ass websites on Jow Forums. Also I've been self improving slightly recently. I try to do things on my days off from work rather than sleep and feel bad about it.

oh yea I tested it out a lot on myself to get the feel if I liked the idea. Its a nice rush
Love me some pain, and I love to feel worthless like the piece of shit that I am
also went super skelly to 14bmi and was using heroin daily for a month

Called it. Hope you're doing better nowadays.

yeah I cut myself sometimes. I carved a tree symbol in my chest not too long ago, a swastika, and then just a bunch of other characters.

i feel you user, i used to self harm and still get massive urges. My favorite ways of guetting pain is cutting, biting, bruising and punching myself. its so goddamn addictive

Attached: 46760659_160905284876177_5260931491236556320_n.jpg (400x400, 27K)

I used to cut, dont do it as often now, at least not in the past several months. But Im a huge masochist, I'd love to be cut/bitten/clawed up to the point of bleeding by a partner, uggh its so fuckin hot.

Attached: 3fxpi1o9o0911.jpg (1837x3265, 324K)

Im a dropout and am thinking about being some older guys sex slave for free rent food and stuff in an expensive city but im also learning stuff so it is a good tradeoff
on paper I have no skills and have social phobias and not liking to talk to people so really its the best i can do

Based and hot user

Attached: Rich_evans.jpg (220x222, 9K)

its not worth it guys get sum help maybeeee?

the rush is nice fren
and wrist cuts are hot

its not hurting anyone else user, only me and I like it :)

Attached: 145.png (293x424, 149K)

Nice. A live in sex slave (consensual) sounds great. Good on you. You could move onto greater things once you learn some skills.

Meh. "Help" is for crazies, which I am not. In my opinion.

>54494741
sometimes when i'm writing or drawing summit I get an incredibly strong urge to stab myself with a pen/pencil
after I do it I feel calmer than I was previously

Nice to know I'm not the only one who finds this hot. That makes me feel like less of a freak. But maybe being a freak isn't so bad.

its a turn on to feel that burn too
I hear tattoos are really addictive once you get one for that reason

Watch out for the lead! Don't want that stuck in your skin.
I would never get a tattoo because I don't trust myself to like any image for the rest of my life. Scars are sort of tolerable because they're natural.

why though? how does cutting turn you on?

Nope, being a freak isnt so bad user. You just have to find another freak, which admittedly isnt easy.

same reason people like being spanked and degraded

Im a masochist, I like to be marked, and I think a bit of blood is really hot. Thats about it.

I'm not sure. I do get some masochistic pleasure out of it, but I think I'm more turned on by the blood. It's a very intimate part of your body so seeing it exposed seems erotic? That's my guess. I think the rush of blood in your body in response to an injury can also cause boners, which may be another factor.

this too, marks are hot

I don't like how much you resemble me

Attached: in this photo.jpg (1600x900, 182K)

I lost my razor the other day, and need to go buy a new one, but I don't want to go to the store

Attached: 1528869544445.png (640x1136, 1.66M)

I guess being a retarded bulimic qualifies as self harming. So here I am

Be careful user. Nice picture.

I hadn't considered eating disorders but I think that's usually considered self harm too. You're fat or afraid of becoming fat? Just curious.

thanks, I like this one too, I think its cute

Attached: 1503634083746.jpg (1196x1242, 546K)

I got this last night when drunk. Dont even remember doing it. I hate having visible scars, gonna make some bullshit up but no one's gonna eat it.

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.13M)

The caption makes it sad for me

Long sleeves are your friend. Maybe think of a substitute for cutting to avoid this problem. Also maybe don't drink. Most of my cutting has been done after one too many beers.

yeah, but i like sad girls. Nobody seems to like sad guys though

Attached: 1449796900562.jpg (900x675, 220K)

Where do you find these pictures?

i cut myself a bunch as an edgy teenager
unfortunately i'm not a cute girl so its not endearing just fucking gay
i got Jow Forums and cant ever show off my body because i have chicken scratch all down my arm in a very obvious manner and a giant scar down my left shoulder

Just dgaf bro. Say you used to be a faggot but that was when you were a teen so it's ok. I just started and I'm in my 20s lol.

i stopped but i want to start again but it feels wrong for me to do it and i feel bad but i'm a bad person so i want to do it
i don't have any real scars because i'm a loser and i can't even cut myself right

There's no "right" way silly.

Yeah I dont normally self harm but it feels so good when you're drunk. I'm not (particularly) depressed I just do it for pleasure. Doesnt feel good sober tho.

Just from various threads and tumblrs i've came across, I don't have too many sadly. My friend was telling me about how his gf cuts but he doesn't like it, i'm very jealous of him.

Attached: 1473671897278.jpg (663x724, 59K)

Wow so you're just like me then. Everyone on self harm forums was like "life is PAIN and SUFFERING and I'm going to KILL MYSELF" while I'm just doing it for regular old self hate at worst.

Great shit man. I would love to date an emo chick too. I know I shouldn't encourage that behavior though.

Yeah there's a whole culture around self harm and depression, but there's also plain masochism. Masochism is usually associated with sexuality but it can be practiced on its own.

I used to cut, but it wasn't for pleasure. I enjoy the feeling since I am somewhat of a masochist, but the reason for cutting was purely to gather blood a few times for something I was doing. Needed more than just a little pin prick of the stuff and I wasn't about to attempt to use a syringe myself for that, so the knife it is! Did it near my genitals. Don't know why some people decide to do their arms. Why such an obvious spot? In any case I do find the idea behind a lot of it very alluring.

Attached: r6ix2749o3621.jpg (816x979, 88K)

What were you doing? I think the arm is an obvious choice because it's the easiest part of your body to access. It has become the stereotypical spot to cut so someone doing it for the first time may be influenced by that, which further entrenches the stereotype. I found cutting my arm more satisfying than my thigh. Of course I regret it because of the scars, but a super bloody wrist looks badass. Made me feel like one of the "real" cutters, even though I didn't go very deep.

As of 11 days ago, I'm done self-harming. I did it off and on for over 4 years, but I want to stop so I don't end up a neurotic mess forever. I want to be mentally stable because I want to have kids, and I don't want to subject them to a cold mother wrapped up in her own emotional pain. I figured I could always put off stopping indefinitely, but I don't want to cut myself forever, so I have to stop at some point, so I may as well put the effort in now. I've never made a real effort to stop before. The urges are still there.

i like cutting and it makes me feel good. my boyfriend sometimes tells me to do it and makes me send pictures. if i cut my thighs its permanent, had some there since i was 12 but it doesnt feel as good as my arms, but they dont scar as well. sigh.

I feel a desire to cut every other month or so.

Attached: P1050198.jpg (1600x1200, 1.31M)

I think it's fine if you lovingly cut each other. That's what i want

Attached: 1455914598501.jpg (640x480, 45K)

Obligatory. If you retards cant do this, you should probably kill yourself instead of circlejerking your cat scratches.

Attached: D48A95E2-BAE3-47C4-BFB4-C729A9AB0928.jpg (500x5966, 1.98M)

Best post ITT. Keep going user.

I unironically want to hug them all, there minds must be fucked, I wanna especially hug the girl in the bottom, she looks kinda cute.

Its one girl you fucking idiot. Also have fun digging her up to hug her. Thanks for the cringe regardless.

hhhhhhhhhhhhhgggggggggggg

yeah I used to cut a bit. just a little bit though and just when I was feeling down. these days I do the occasional line pretty rarely.

Attached: 20190906_181746.jpg (2560x1440, 895K)

Do you think it's good and normal for your boyfriend to make those requests? I don't want to pass too much judgement because that sounds kind of nice, but it also sounds pretty fucked.

I'm going to hug and hug her and lick her wounds :)

Attached: 1567617608630.jpg (552x549, 61K)

a while ago i bought some single edge razors and was rather dissapointted that they arnt nearly as sharp as double edge ones

I just fapped to the idea of cutting with my gf and then licking each other's wounds.

I harm myself through exercise
Muscles pain is pretty long lasting
Aerobic shit also helps you stop thinking for a while

Attached: 1568227885235.png (1068x1531, 240K)

You should do it when you get the chance and hope your gf will agree to it.

In all likelihood it will never happen, like the majority of my many kinks. It seems a little morally questionable too.

>I imagine there are some very smart people with mental problems
probably
>I imagine there are some very smart people with mental problems who cut
probably not

I feel so helpless

Do smart people never do dumb things?

I'm sorry you feel that way. Why do you say that?

me too man. they all said things get better but its been 5 years

This is the only good way to do it. Everyone else should hang.

Self-harm turns me on like a motherfucker. For some reason it's incredibly hot to see the evidence of someone disregarding their body for emotional comfort.

>emotional comfort
You misspelled sending cringy pictures and straining your friendships for sympathy and attention because you never learned how to communicate like an adult

I don't think those things are mutually exclusive.

>summer ending
>can wear long sleeves again
thank you autumn

Attached: 92a1ad020a030c60.jpg (707x868, 247K)

I want to lick girl's cuts

Attached: 65fce42ae49e21ec.jpg (500x500, 102K)

You cant really help people until they help themselves.. it just bugs me.
7 years here. Same PC same room same everything. These pills didnt help. You cant change ones thoughts haha?

This, smart people with mental issues tend to be heavy drinkers. Cutters are usually retarded.

My antidepressants 'work' but i hate taking them because if im gonna be a husk i want to feel it.

Any girl wants to show me her thigh scars? I'll give you attention. I know you want it.

>tfw no self harming skinny gf