Pegged a guy yesterday

>pegged a guy yesterday

was drinking with a friend when we decided to go to a sex shop as a joke. I made him buy a strap on, and wore it back at my place

he was pretty drunk so he started sucking it. so I fucked my friend in the ass. we're both virgins

later femcels

Attached: FB_IMG_1568993261572.jpg (640x480, 25K)

very nice, can you fuck me also?

>on a whim
So how did you deal with the shit? Or did you forget that anal requires prep when you made this story up?

Asked him to shower before. Then I ate him out and fingered him

It was good user. I'm really happy, I've always wanted to do this.

I did wake up with some weird stains on my sheets but that's okay, I don't mind

BC I FUCKED A BOY!!!!

Attached: P_20190920_084204_1.jpg (2396x2536, 1.34M)

This is fucking degenerate.

OP is a disgusting filth-loving whore and your friend is a faggot

Depends if you're a cute twink :>

>can you fuck my ass with a fake dick. I'm straight btw

Just admit you're a fag, user

did i ever say i was straight?
i am 5'7 120lbs

Please fuck me I need this!

Oooo I am. Femboy gang

post your tits fucking slut

I am please stick it in me

Congratz
riginal

Attached: 51251251.jpg (815x724, 168K)

Whoa, a lot more guys are into it than I thought

OwO bi boys are best boys

No u >:O

I'd post a pic of the strapon but he took it with him when he left, it was one of those jellyish purple ones, 10/10 super soft and flexible if any of you are considering getting one

I have a femcel that needs a proper fucking from a girl who knows how to use a strapon...

If you would please practice until you can reliably get a girl off in under 5:00 that would be worth quite a lot, actually

Attached: Screenshot_20190918-024606_Google.jpg (1080x2220, 496K)

FRIENDS, WE'RE GREENLIT FOR A SEQUEL

Attached: Screenshot_20190920-121528397_1.jpg (925x897, 78K)

Sorry user but that sounds gay

Also we bought the kind of dildo meant for men so she won't enjoy it much anyways

Attached: Screenshot_20190920-121559873_1.jpg (923x270, 12K)

I've only ever had one prostate orgasm in my whole life. Her fingers are too short to reach and she doesnt like trying ~

Pic is just Fahmi Quadir, a woman who fucked evil biotech in the ass to make gainz of 24% in one year by giving the finger to the man.

Keep DOING IT. Try being discreet.

Attached: Screenshot_20190918-200729_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 524K)

She doesnt like lesbians and seducing her required an 8+3 charisma build.

How much would your charisma increase if you could say you cucked and later pegged an award winning physicist?

Attached: Screenshot_20190907-054814_Firefox.jpg (1080x2220, 1.22M)

user are you saying you want me to cuck you

My fingers are too short too, RIP smol hands gang

I'm really jealous now
>tfw no fembot to peg me

I'm daring you to train until you can

Attached: Screenshot_20190917-203024_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 201K)

Lol retarded samefag at it again

Attached: Screenshot_20190917-200158_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 312K)

Well I guess since I am more twinkish than average dude i kind of just fell into the role subcounciously. Im sure most of the guys here did the same. Pegging and anal play is pretty hot to be honest.

God, I think I'd like receiving a message like this more than the pegging itself. It's almost like she's claiming him, but being affectionate at the same time.

Lol keep trying user. Neither of us would've known the other liked it without the alcohol and """joking""". I'd say first try being friends with a girl who's open minded/explorative about that stuff.

The samefag that's goating you is a despicable, manipulative fucker.

In 2013-14 he got the attention of a loli and convinced her to go into politics in his little party. She won and he didnt, so he made a rumor campaign that went out of control and the poor girl changed schools shortly after.

In 2015 he seduced a musclegirl and didnt acknowledge her until she sexually assaulted him (cucking her boyfriend in the process) and told all the boys about the story which labeled her the way you would expect.

That same year an award got his head so far up his ass that he still hasnt come down yet.

Someone should teach them a lesson. Their girlfriend obviously has some pent up rage which makes them easy to seduce and ragefuck ~

Attached: Screenshot_20190916-134243_Google.jpg (1080x2220, 649K)

Do you know why there's not a Nobel prize in mathematics?
A mathematician cucked Nobel.
Those pesky mathematicians always foiling the best laid plans of mice and men...

Attached: Screenshot_20190910-171533_Google.jpg (1080x2220, 682K)

It's ok user, he seemed weird so I wasn't going to entertain him anyways

GOD I love being dominated by women. Take control mommy

Spoilers:

Is

Attached: Screenshot_20190917-141545_Discord.jpg (1080x2220, 455K)

I had a boyfriend that liked it. I did it plenty of times. He would flush himself out and put a lot of effort in. He loved it and the first few times I liked it too. Tried a lot of things, toys that pleasured me, ass to ass, bisexual threesomes. In the end I realized I was doing a lot in and out of bed for a person that didn't do much for me.

Wouldn't do it again.

Do you let him fuck you, too?

>it's a dirty male ass and fucks it with a plastic cock
you and him are going to hell
i hope both of you become a victim of a cartel or serial killer
disgusting

Those are poop stains, anonette.

Femdom is absolutely based, can confirm

Oof, sorry user ;_; bed stuff is fun but I def like emotional intimacy afterwards. we cuddled and basically spent the entire next day together eating pizza and watching YouTube, so that was nice :)

Yep, while I was still wearing the strap-on (since it was a strap harness. he also ate me out while wearing it)

>Implying any ass isn't dirty
I hope you find some happiness so eventually you're not so bitter

I know and I don't mind :) I also squirted on the sheets too, so I ran the laundry first thing in the morning

>I hope you find some happiness
i will as soon as 99%+ of the population is gone and the planet is degenerate free

Attached: aot the savior.jpg (1066x1600, 442K)

>tfw no qt to take me to pound town while groping and slapping my ass
Thanks, OP...

It is the way most everybody in 1st world societies will be having sex in 50 years. PIV sex will be almost non existent. It is already rapidly becoming obsolete.

how do i find a gf that will assfuck me? where do you hide?

Are you the chick from the gfd thread?

>I know and I don't mind :)
please be my poop loving gf

or at the very least let me watch you poop while I jack off

Well rn I'm in my econ lecture in uni. Some students went out for drinks after, and my friend (who knows) joked about it. Turns out one of the guys is a sub too.

Just get to know people and see if they're into it. It's a hit or miss, you'll have more luck with less traditional (especially leftist ime) girls

Maybe? There's a gfd thread here like every day. I was one of the people who made one of the first ones several months ago. I take part in some now and then but there are other gfd fembots here as well

Yeah bc PIV sucks

jk not really, but doing other stuff is fun too :) plus, pegging won't get anyone preggo, and it's a deeper bonding experience since it requires a lot more trust

Not into scat. I'll happily piss in a mouth tho

Do you shave your pubic hair? I've been curious about giving oral for a while.

absolute degenerate. Did you also lead him the whole night?
Do you feel bad fucking with only low value men?

>being this mad that you didn't have a nice night with OP

>pair bonding with a gay beta male

Ill let you piss in my mouth though

No lol fuck that

I have no regrets, only shameless satisfaction

Gay beta males are the only types of males i can tolerate

>tfw no chad to pegg
:(

Shouldn't it be better to say I got in a relationship with someone? Do you only want to have sex? This is sad :(

Never understood what women got out of pegging. I guess it's the power thing, but the lack of feedback on your genitals (unless the harness is built to stimulate you?) makes me wonder why. I've seen other women talk about it too.
Why it over normal sex?

probably same the reason women like sucking dick.

i love you

I'm emotionally a very reticent person. It seems like a relationship is likely, but I'm very hesitant

It's new and fun.
Plus, I love it when guys moan and give themselves up completely to pleasure. I don't need a dick for mechanical stimulation, there's a whole market of toys for that. What is so hot is the psychological element, especially all the trust that goes into it. Bitches love vulnerability, physical or emotional

U too user

>Bc you get to see a guy become helpless to pleasure. I don't think there's anything hotter than completely giving yourself up to someone in that way
thats the same reason i really want to eat pussy. too bad i never will.

>Bitches love vulnerability
I wish this was true.

>pegging are both really nice. Bc you get to see a guy become helpless to pleasure. I don't think there's anything hotter

are you into femdom?

It's true. nothing makes me wetter than guys getting turned on and becoming complete slaves to their desires. It's genuinely so fucking hot. I want to see him work and beg and cum for me. Literally nothing will ever be as satisfying as true, pure, desperate, VULNERABLE desire. God its so fucking hot to have a guy beg you to fuck him, I'd do it every day

It took you this long to figure it out???

I'm not saying it's not true for you, just that it's not true in general.

It's too soon to give up user

not really. have no medium in which to meet girls irl and online dating is a scam