Drinking

hows it going bros? roommate made some curry so im having some for lunch

Attached: IMG-2780.jpg (1132x1472, 379K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/_rerorero_
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

At this point I'm eating doner every day. I'm hoping to hit 60KG this semester
>Curry
Never had one actually...

good luck mantibro, how much do you weight now? its quite good and simple. idk how easy it is to get asian goods where you are but if you can find rel you are set. all you need is meat, potatoes, onions and carrots and youtube has tons of vids on how to make it. it all goes in one pot and takes like half an hour tops

Attached: 51CPji38KsL.jpg (500x263, 35K)

hey user this isnt op but its rice cooker guy. s/b hands down my favoriye curry brand always go for hot. havent talked to the rice cooker cutie that dream is dead. tonight we drink friends

Attached: IMG_20190917_141547.jpg (1155x1727, 675K)

Just weighed 57.5 (clothed)
I can't buy asian food here... Probably. I remember some kpop fan girl mentioning somewhere but it gotta be expensive af... I could eat from saltbae instead
Also watched videos about it... Might try in a vacation day

cheers bro! ive had elysian a few times, pretty good. yeah i always go for hot too. rarely see extra hot but i end up adding red pepper powder to my curry anywyas. sorry to hear about the cutie, anything else good going in your life bro?
if its an asian grocery it could be cheap. curry is like 4 dollars in the states so idk how much itll be there though. youre almost there though bro, just be sure to work out if you can while you gain weight so its not just a starvin marvin gut. ive heard saltbaes food is pretty meme though how is the reception in your local area?

I got the day off from work and might start drinking later but idk yet. I'll see how I'm feelin

enjoy your day off bro, whether you drink or not. any plans for the day beyond drinking?

We don't have that kind of stores sadly ;-;
>Work out
Had to quit due to cram school. I'm there 6.5 days a week. And I was at the start of my one year membership...
>Saltbae
Literal meme. The point is to buy overpriced food for your IG story.
I have 25 Anons following me from Jow Forums so I can flex on them
Also to make retarded jokes like "I won't shit evet again" irl

lol yeah thats what i thought. if you do end up going please take pics i would love to see from your pov mantibro

Attached: arn.jpg (292x173, 5K)

I'll have to find people to go... And I'm low on friends lol
Of course I'll be taking pics but obviously they won't be anything good
I suck at everything except minimalist photography ;-;

Attached: 1568995954284.jpg (2714x2714, 1.57M)

care to share any pics anyways? its hard to share your creations but we're our harshest criitcs and its great seeing oc from people on here bro

I'll just drop my photography IG here, I'm on data rn and pics are taking ages to upload
>instagram.com/_rerorero_

Attached: 1568996342689.jpg (2853x2853, 1.79M)

very cool mantibro, how long have you into photography?

Assuming this is the first actual "photography" shot I took... I started in November 2018
The funny thing is... I started with leaves and branches. Weeks before starting it I was in Batumi Botanical Gardens (Georgia) and wasted a lot of opportunities
I kinda stopped taking pics due to anxiety and cram school. Waiting for Autumn so I can take this kind of shots again

Attached: 1568997008932.jpg (3016x3016, 1.09M)

thats awesome bro, what kind of camera do you use? not that i would know but interested anywas. is autumn your fav season?

>Camera
My phone. Xiaomi mi6 (pretty shit actually)
>Fav season
I guess it's winter due to dead branches. But Autumn looks like a better choice for my shitty camera. Maybe I'll get a real one in the future and do better stuff in winter

Attached: 1568997220230.jpg (3016x4032, 1.14M)

Do you ever get head from your roomy?

good luck bro, hope you can get a nice camera soon. theyre real pricey though my dad and a few of my freinds are into it and fuck me they go through thousands or tens of thousands on lenses alone. i do respect photapgrahers though. its incredibly hard to captrue what you see through a camera lense
no fag

You ever wonder if he jerked off in it and now you are eating his sperm

bump. take it easy bros, have a good weekend

Attached: 243123423.png (225x225, 7K)

Based Raging Bitch IPA poster. Drinking beer after a long week. Having a burger too. This is probably the 10-11th weekend that I spend drinking. Didn't know you had a roommate. How does he think about your drinking habits?

Attached: Pat sad coffee cropped.jpg (467x338, 32K)

cheesr bro! what are you drinking and hows your burger? i actually have 3 roommates. i hide my shit as bets i can but its hard to really hide it. we drin k together quite often though so its not a huge deal

looks nourishing. what's your fav pick-me-up meal?

Attached: 1547409939703.jpg (1178x1422, 564K)

>What are you drinking
Nobelaner, a cheap but tasty german lager sold in the Lidl chain of grocery stores.
>Hows your burger
Pretty good. Got it from a local kebab/pizza shop ran by some turkish guy so Im surprised that its this good.

Attached: nobelaner.png (287x400, 165K)

hoooly fuck that was a while ago. my fav pick up meal is either tuna rice porridge or campbells chicken noodle soup
cheesr bro, getting quite derunk now about to pass out desu

Have a good sleep OP!

Attached: sleepy fumos in bed.jpg (1200x675, 162K)

are these fumos yours?

Nah. Its just a picture I had saved

You should let your roommate TOP you for making you food or at least suck him off

>curry
Enjoy getting assraped user

Not even in the mood for drinking these past couple of years after regularly drinking on a weekly basis for years.

>mom asks if i want to go to family cookout in a futile attempt to get me to go outside
>says there's gonna be a shitton of booze to motivate me
>"nah, i don't really feel like socializing"

>>says there's gonna be a shitton of booze to motivate me
kek

curry isn't even that spicy