99.99% of women I meet anywhere have boyfriends, even the unattractive ones. Why even bother trying?

99.99% of women I meet anywhere have boyfriends, even the unattractive ones. Why even bother trying?

Attached: download.jpg (239x211, 9K)

Because that .01% is still lonely and if you manage to catch such a small percentage you are a lucky man

You just aren't chad. I've been ditched enough to realize women don't value relationships and they will leave guys in a heartbeat if they think something better has come along.

Might as well try the lottery

There was only one woman in my life that genuinely made me happy and every since we had to break up due to the situation we were both in, life is just fucking sad and depressing.

Haven't been intimate with any girl except for one and i dumped her after a month because i couldn't feel shit for her.
Don't fall for this bullshit, the only thing you get out of it is sex and not sleeping alone.
But also tons of emotional and veeeery close hearted pain.

Where do you meet these people? Because logic dictates also 99.99% of men you meet have girlfriends.

Biggest question of my life, all my male coworkers are single

Go to a place where single females gather. Bumble, okcupid. NOT TINDER. Try your luck.

>Bumble, okcupid.
You mean 30 yo post wall roasties and single moms?

>99.99% of women I meet have boyfriends
>99.99% of men I meet are single
This is not how the real world works.

>waaah he told me how to get a gf I better come up with an excuse to not try

Have you tried finding a femboi on Grindr

Actually a lot of women on dating apps have boyfriends, they just look for something better

As if you could afford to be picky :D
Stop looking with disdain on your female counterparts. You just despise them because they remind you too much of yourself.

And so do many men. Avoid those people. To them the grass in the other garden is always greener.

Be happy on your own and improve yourself.

Attached: IMG_20190919_123149_789.png (500x500, 53K)

women aged 18-28 are desired by men aged 18-100. more young women are in relationships than young men thats how the world works. also harems exist of one boyfriend 8 girlfriends

>Chad juggles multiple women in his harem and makes them think he's exclusive to them
or
>some girls are lying about having a boyfriend to save face, or to reject you because you aren't up to their standards

choose your pick gentlemen

Fucking idiots
When a girl says she has a boyfriend, there is a 50% chance she is lying

Its a very easy excuse to get you to stop trying

fembois and passing trannies are even pickier than average women, who are already ridiculously picky.

Where are these harems? They are very rare. I only know of Hugh Hefner and Charlie Sheen who had one. Obviously polygamy is illegal too.

sometimes we just say that to get rid of you

On paper this makes sense, but in practice most guys I meet are single, but the vast majority of girls I meet are in relationships.

I don't know what the rational explanation is for this, but that has consistently been my experience for pretty much my entire adult life.

Why are u being so cucky. Who the fuck cares if they have a boyfriend. Girls wont tell you they have a boyfriend unless youre unattractive relative to their boyfriends. Women are quite willing ro upgrade boyfriends.

Where do you meet these women?

If a woman is getting pumped by chad on a biweekly basis, they consider it a relationship. obviously chad has several fwb's on standby in case he needs to coom

Never ask a girl if she has a boyfriend, you're cucking yourself.
MOST women are not happy with their boyfriends to the point that they won't leave them if they meet somebody better.
View every girl as single unless they're wearing a wedding or engagement ring.
If you're ever flirting with a girl and she's flirting back, she might shit test you and say "I have a boyfriend by the way."
If she's been flirting with you, this is a test to see if you're more confident than her boyfriend. She's probably considering leaving him.
say something like
>That's okay, he can keep you company when you're not with me
This almost always works. She'll probably start ranting about how sick she is of her current boyfriend after you say this and will be open to giving you her number.
It's really not that hard.