TOAST ME PWEASE, I'M SO HURT :(

TOAST ME PWEASE, I'M SO HURT :(

reddit.com/r/toastme/comments/d4n9ih/four_years_and_one_day_ago_i_cried_and_thought_i/

Inb4 "shit editing"
Don't give a fug

Attached: IMG_20190920_182318_419.png (1888x3348, 770K)

Reddit tier quality

Attached: IMG_20190920_183029_026.png (858x934, 691K)

Are we having thot death squads now here?

STOP POSTING HERE FUCKING NORMIES

Oh you're being serious now? You even made a second account, congrats. You're right, overdose and please, leave this esrth because yes, nobody likes you and nobody needs you. Also, congrats on editing ANOTHER COMMENT under that post. Youre being ridiculous and childish xD Can't deal with being blocked, poor 21 yo :(

Dunno what happened between you two but from the convo you seem the little child who's butthurt... Also, /toastme? Off yourself ASAP please

Attached: 1568602605863.gif (320x240, 1.19M)

So telling him to fuck off and to kill himself is how you try to "help" people? You should be hired into voluntary gal

DEPRESSION FROM CUMMING KEK I'M DYING

Wonder who the hell this slut fucked with

I said "Fuck you no you wont kill yourself" or anything like that. Did you even read the convo? The first two fuck yous obviously werent serious, after hes been lying about his "Suicidal thoughts" I said that he can fuck and kill himself because I cant stand people who do that kind of shit. Afterwards I peacefully blocked him and HE made everything public, made a new Reddit account just to send me this. Im sorry, but hes sick. And Im not going to answer here anymore, sick of this bullshit

>Commited against your will
You know I always wondered about that... they always tell you that you wouldnt know whats good for yourself because you are ill. Yet being on pills 24/7 just to get some joy dosent seem like a good either huh.. thanks for reminding me

It doesn't seems like he's lying little roastie, you're the one searching while wrong

Also, why provoke him out of nowhere? Grow the fuck up snotty brat
Can't believe you're the age to vote

>Cries about killing himself
>Some faggot tries to help him
>Rejects his help and calls him an asshole for caring and that he can't save anyone and he lied

If any of you do this, please and please for everyone on this earth and existence, FUCKING KILL YOURSELF.

I'm not taking any parts but you told him to fuck off repeatedly without any reason.
KEK, also reading this dumb attention seeking thot talking about depression makes me laugh, as if she knows anything about it

Nobody cried for any help and the guy seems just honest, not an asshole, stop trying so fucking hard to seek approval girl, you're making a fool of yourself

Somebody toast the poor girl who provided ESSENTIAL advices to a cold hearted asshole who didn't appreciate them, HOW COULD HE.

u gonna male another toastme thread after this roast or what?

Are you actually fucking autistic or what? I don't give a fuck about the guy being honest, he was annoying as fuck and shouldn't bitch about being suicidal if he doesn't want help or isn't even going to do it. He's just an attention whore retard, and what approval you dumb nigger? Why would I want approval on some retard Chinese weaving basket forum, please off yourself aswell.

Poor little girl, you sound so butthurt :( Also it doesn't seems the guy has been bitching about anything unlike you... You really sound subtle disgusting and toxic, really suggest you to seek professional help instead of getting "toasted" and perhaps stop being a borderline little cunt
Now I get why many men kill your gender, for how useless and harmful you are to society

I'm not even a girl user, I can just see bullshit and autism when I see it and you're showing it now.

As if it's not clear enough that you're the thot or some betacuck white knight friends with her lol
Off yourself asap boio

I'm neither dude, stop projecting and being retarded for once in your life. I'm simply saying that guy sounds like a fucking annoying cunt for bringing up suicide and then acting defensive when he gets offered help, but you won't listen cause you're an autistic troll, later.

Where the hell is he acting defensive? Ahahahah you reply honestly to someone about your suicide ideation (free to do so) and what you get is a "Fuck you" from a total stranger, and he doesn't have to get defensive?
Stop licking her ass you betacuck, you're in the wrong and being a faggot
Grow the fuck up underage b&

You're a moron for chatting with a retard girl from reddit... Especially from a cringe worthy sub like that

She's indeed a huge mess of a dumbass bitch, but your autism is no joke son

I didn't even know the person who was trying to help was the girl, that even more embarrassing dude, she literally just tried to help.

The girl saying she wants to off herself is annoying and shouldn't have brought the topic up. The boy trying to save the girl is a beta white knight. Both are fucking useless pieces of shit.

Attached: myy.jpg (220x220, 11K)

The girl is the one with the dark Pic in the convo

Nobody asked for her help.
Also, do you say someone to fuck off if he denies your unasked pity/help? The guy just was honest about his suicidal ideation and didn't ask ANYTHING, she was rude without any reason and a total piece of shit
Learn to read

Refuses, not denies *

Well it doesn't change the fact that they both are faggots

Again he shouldn't be bitching and crying about it, God you can't, read anything I say, don't talk or whine about it if you aren't gonna do shit, why can't you see he's an attention whore and a retard?