If you have a little sister, do you consider her feet to be an erogenous zone...

If you have a little sister, do you consider her feet to be an erogenous zone? Do you tell her that it is lewd to bare her soles around the house?

Attached: b.jpg (1024x768, 85K)

I know I I have another picture of her I got to find it though.

Attached: 1568733468903m.jpg (1024x853, 94K)

The problem is that bringing this issue up would inadvertently reveal that you have a foot fetish.

My sister is 6 years younger than me and her feet are absolutely divine. Of course I never ever hinted at my foot fetish with her. I do tend to stare a lot though.

Do you ever ask her to massage them? You could start there and work your way up into sniffing or licking

Seriously?! You're talking about a 6 year old! Think about that and take a good look at your life. I really hope you're larping, but even then it's disturbing that you'd lap this way. You're sick one way or another. Do the world a favor and end yourself. I promise you that you won't be missed.
You're no better

>reading comprehension
Original

If you had a sister with cute feet why would you ever tell her to not go barefoot around the house? Makes no sense.

It is indecent and sexually provocative. She will grow up to become a thot. Little sisters are not made for lewding

Same way fathers and brothers go out and slay pussy but then turn around and say "That's someone's daughter!" if someone else is doing it.

>Do you tell her that it is lewd to bare her soles around the house?
I hate footfag speak
I'm a footfag, but I never cared about my sisters feet, do you want to know why? Because she's
my little sister

>Seriously?! You're talking about a 6 year old! Think about that and take a good look at your life. I really hope you're larping, but even then it's disturbing that you'd lap this way. You're sick one way or another. Do the world a favor and end yourself. I promise you that you won't be missed.

If that's true its still pretty fucked up but, you're retarded because he clearly said she is six years YOUNGER, not a six year old.

But it's also someone else's sister, you fucking hypocrite! Every other girl you perve over is someone else's sister or daughter! Why don't you have the same consideration for them? Don't act holy for not finding your sister's feet attractive and then turn around and perv over other girls' feet. Go all the way with it or shut the fuck up.

Because I am not blood related to them you retard

Attached: footfags.jpg (500x631, 48K)

No?

Feet can be erogenous zones within certain contexts, but if your little sister is just barefoot at home there's no harm in that. Are you mental?

But socks are widely available. It would be no different then baring her breasts just because there is "no harm"

>It would be no different then baring her breasts just because there is "no harm"

Why doesn't everyone wear gloves then too? Gotta cover up those hands because someone out there might have a hand fetish.

So? The other people that you demand to not behave that way towards "your own" are "not blood related" to them or you either. That makes you a hypocrite. Fuck you

This is a foot thread, so post feets instead of talking shit

Attached: cheesy soles are cheesy.jpg (1500x2000, 1.78M)

>cheesy soles are cheesy

Attached: 1537941119302.jpg (766x960, 80K)

Those look deliciously pungent

Based pic. Cheesy soles are best

Attached: cheesy smell.jpg (1233x1063, 269K)

I've been going on Younow every night just to find thots in this pose and recording them.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1406x902, 129K)

Shitty quality, can't see soles

Attached: 1524426310498.jpg (895x893, 97K)

Yeah I know. It's better when you can see them moving around.

the reddit moralfaggotry on this website these days jesus raping christ

You'd like the moralistic tone if it was in your favor. You're soft and you need moralistic people to create a safe environment for you.

Shut up and post feet man.

Attached: Oily perfect soles.jpg (2963x3236, 1.49M)

>What are you looking at, kid? Stop staring or we'll suffocate you with our stinky foosies

Attached: dc3bfc65c48efe9d908cccc21d90fced.jpg (774x1032, 150K)