Would mixing Sodium nitrite with alcohol or juice still work...

Would mixing Sodium nitrite with alcohol or juice still work? Going to off myself tonight most likely and would love to know if I can down it with something else instead of warm water so I'd have less of a gag reflex.

Attached: 77g23sak6.png (236x245, 81K)

user do you want to talk about why you wanna off yourself tonight?

Attached: 1562814158609.jpg (1520x1080, 74K)

I'm really bad at explaining things and I don't really want to get into all of that so sorry, no. Thank you for the offer though.

stream it.

Also just so you know, life is a test if your fit for eternal happiness. So killing yourself would be failing said test. If you just wait a little you can have eternal bliss in heaven with god instead of going to hell.

It's okay user we all have our problems some more serious than others but non the less they're real and are important and shouldn't be ignored, I hope you find your answer.

I will be in the same boat as you shortly.

Attached: Serial_Experiments_Lain-Lain_Iwakura.png (768x545, 404K)

interesting method, but I would say not very reliable.. good luck tho

Don't have a cam and even If i had one, I would never stream myself.
I deserve to go to hell anyway, though there most likely ain't such a thing, an afterlife sounds dumber than me.

just hang yourself. If ur gonna pussy out on life atleast do it without suffering.

Get therapy. Would be dumb to quit without trying all things that might help.
Nearly all problems are temporary, so suicide is not a good solution for those problems.
So, don't do it.

why do you think you deserve it? Like fr tell me im interested in ur reasoning.

How is it not reliable? Sodium Nitrite poisoning is most definitely very lethal if you don't puke it all out, but that's why you take something like Zantac and Primperan.
Why does it matter how you off yourself? You'll be dead anyway.
I'll pass.

Ignore this.
I've heard that hanging feels like you're burning, extremely painful.
If you have to do it, make it as painless/quick as possible

everything that's not "instant" death is unreliable imo

Leave discord tag
origigig

Don't use discord anymore, sorry.

Attached: AAAWha.png (309x255, 125K)

Alcohol could be useful juice maybe. Vegetable juice would be safer probably.

What is the first letter of what your discord was then.

Just came back from the shop with some vegetable juice funnily enough, If it doesn't work then I can just try again next time I suppose.
I was known as Shroomy.

Have fun puking your guts out for several hours and waking up in the ER.

Anything besides a bullet to the dome is a waste of time.

Good luck getting a gun in Europe without any kind of connections. Also, I'm quite sure Zantac and Primperan will help me out with not puking.

Whatever dude, i tried to warn you.

Too bad about you being a eurofag though. Your ancestors were cucks and gave up their guns so now you're paying for it by not having an easier means to an hero.

get ammonium nitrate and blow yourself up

Use thermite and burn your head to death