Have gf. ama if you want today

have gf. ama if you want today

Attached: 1.jpg (454x1200, 168K)

Getting Asian gf is easy mode. Come back with a white one.

Post her height weight because I'm gonna use them to calculate my crushs weight

nothing is easy mode. ive had realationships with white black latina and other girls before but just stop caring about who is dating who and just fucking learn how to meet and love someone
5' 95lbs or so

OP here, have another pic of my gf

Attached: DSC-342.jpg (756x1010, 350K)

bump just in case thers an interest.
thanks for the bump user

Attached: 2.jpg (958x1296, 274K)

She looks really average.
Are you gettin. Laid user?

post more where we can see the shape of her body

when youre in love you dont care about averages or rating people into numbers. its just good having someone to love and be loved by
i dont have any nudes and i wouldnt share them but shes pretty thin

Attached: IMG-9914.jpg (1048x1398, 246K)

You're really sad and pathetic faggot beta nothing to be proud of

How did the two of you meet? She looks very cute.

a former coworker introduced us to each other. they were friends since high school and she felt that i would match up okay with her

She seems cute like the way the average asian girl seems cute
now leave

the original person who posted the OP pic months ago said they met on the internet

no..maybe there have been people using these pics but i met her through a coworker.

Love doesnt exists user. Love is a social construct. What youre experiencing is merely carnal instincts driving you to reproduce. Essentially, Youre just being a cuck who relies on a girl to be your emotional tampon because youre too mentally weak to overpower your biology.

if you truly think that way i am sorry. love is really great. yea it takes effort and trust and you may get fucked along the way. i even may get fucked along my relationship and think back to how true you were but i dont because i choose to take a chance on love and my own sensibilities. i hope you can find love or some semblance of it soon user

No greentext cus phone posting fag. Sorry.
What you are saying is delusional

love takes effort and trust to build

theres a chance that that love wont be built in my relationship

Essentially you are both not in love because it hasnt been built yet. Otherwise you would have said in absolute terms that you guys wont separate.
The fact that you need time to build love means that its not love. Atleast not the social construct idea of love which is immediate.

You are addicted to the comfort of a female companion because you are a simpleton with no mental fortitude.

Youve always been alone user. The only dependable person is yourself

im masturbating to your gf rn

sorry ive been drinking so im not able to really able to reply to you perfectly. yeah love is flawed and it reruies work but its worth it. i know now that i would never separate from my gf and she feels the same but you really never know. its not that that kind of fear is ever looming over you its just that once youve had enough life experience you realize nothing if defnite. love is eomthing you take a chance on even if its not defintie though
cheers

You knkw she feels the same way about never separating

No you dont. You dont know with absolute certainty. You said previously that you dont know if youd get fucked along the way in your relationship or not.

Im pretty sure if im in her inner social circle i would be able to easily cuck you.

T.Chang with experience with asian girls and koreaboos

zzzz shibal sekkiyah. im sorry you have not had a real good experience long term with girls but sto pthinking about getting cucked or getting misled yeah its not good to be naive but you have to give in to love or turst one day. i just hope you find someone worthy of it bro

gf and i have been thining about tyrying new things lately. strip club together or a dragshow. how nice is is to have so many new things to try in this world

good for you now if you'll exscuse me its time for me to kill myself

Attached: 1477940332956.jpg (241x250, 8K)

dont lose hope. o as suicidal before and a lot of shit happened but ended up with a gf and love and a future. things wont always getter but they can

whats your race and how tall are you

OP what the fuck is going on? Are you dating a child??

>gf
>post pictures of a sissyboi

im 193 cm and asian. my height has been a massively positive influence in my life and i realize i lucked out but there are pletny of tall robots khhv on this board and im more abotu uniting us all together in loneliness and inexperience rather than split robots apart because we each have traits we want
no she's 25 now. very short and young looking but mature

Can you post her legs???? Thanks

What's your ethnicity? And hers?

>193 cm

oh so youre just bragging about the fruits of your "hard earned" labor. another fake robot

Attached: 1454558642188s.jpg (208x250, 9K)

sorry i spent the last few mins trying to crops a pic of he rlges but id didnt work out
both korean
my height is an obvious blessing but there are plenty of tall robots who cant be happy.

How ugly are you? Why are you showing off ur gf to robots? Shouldn't you be doing that on Instagram or sum.

>stopped caring
this is bullshit. asians are easy mode. but i can't blame you at all

t. yellow fever fag

Color of her nipples and labia?

im pretty unattractive. i dont have ig anymore though
im glad if you can land asian qts user but love is love
pinky peach

Dude I know you lmfao, you're the korean guy, you still trying to help robots here? desu you got a really strong will there.

>pinky peach
>asian
>korean
You wish, faggot.

>i would never separate and she feels the same
whew lad thats bold.
i trust chang
>I'm asian
uh ok? you're both korean? why is this some kind of feat? Its only a feat if you're white. if you're both korean than its natural and harmonious. good for you jinwoo but this isn't exemplary

>good for you jinwoo but this isn't exemplary
keke