Attached: 13 yo.png (651x742, 999K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3433562/
youtube.com/watch?v=9JRLCBb7qK8
instagram.com/p/B2e6llBBZdS/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hormones
but unironically this time

Who is to assume, per se, that the Jews are to blame?

Attached: 20bd1l.jpg (1438x1079, 131K)

>poisoning water supplies in the middle ages
>implying they wouldnt do it again today

There are countless estrogen or related hormones that end up in the water supply. It causes males to become feminized and women to go through puberty at an alarming rate.

>mfw women will hit the wall at 16

jesus christ, moving to asia doesnt sound so bad now

So H*tler was right or wrong?

Are there any studies on this? Im quite interested

I cant answer that question since I live in G*rmany and Im getting monitored

Who's on top of her?

>What are jews putting in the water?

Nothing in the water. It is unironically onions. years ago they started using onions as a meat substitute in all kinds of foods, sausage on pizzas, microwave burrito filling, fast food burgers, its literally everywhere and kids all eat it.

Onions contains isoflavones. Isoflavones, in enough quantity, trigger the production of female estrogen hormones. That is why they give isoflavone supplements to women going through menopause.

Prepubescent girls who eat too much onions get this estrogen boost which causes puberty to kick off earlier than it normally would have. That is why there are so many young girls who look so much more "mature" than young girls in the past did. This is a solved mystery user. Years ago researchers asked why girls were going through puberty earlier. It was looked into and it was found that it was the onions that was doing it. Case is closed.

she looks older than that, apparently, and she herself is claiming to be 15.

Attached: 1568990648508.jpg (1192x636, 232K)

Fucking nigger word replacement faggotry. The word is S-O-Y. Not fucking "onions." Fucking kikes messing with my posts. Fuck.

Her father and grandma claim she's 13 and released her birth certificate, she was born in 2006

I used to be a numale until I went vegetarian. I lost weight, my testosterone levels went up, my skin cleared, and I gained muscle. The s-o-y conspiracy is bullshit. Meat is poison.

>leased her birth certificate
did they? link?
last time i checked, it was just claims from her dad, no proofs of any sort

she looks like a beaner
they have a very short shelf life
they peak at 14 and then they turn into a fridge after their first kid at 15

Lol, there is nothing "bullshit" about it. It's fucking science. Isoflavones in s.oy are whats causing young girls to go through puberty earlier. Thats not some "conspiracy" its proven peer reviewed science.

Read this article, it backs up everything I wrote.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3433562/

watch keemstar's new video

He was inept in his job. Concentration camps are stupid as fuck. The correct way was mass graves and jews to be killed on the spot.

MASS graves
CONCENTRATION camps
man you really are retarded

Onions has been found to not only turn dudes into women, but it also causes females to begin puberty at younger ages.

Attached: Capture.jpg (700x298, 38K)

The same stuff that turns the freakin' frogs gay
youtube.com/watch?v=9JRLCBb7qK8

Pic related

Although it's not entirely untrue, there is a difference in the diet we have, with most white meats being overly inflated with water, and the antibiotics that animals are fed having esteogen or something similar

Attached: 1565749451188.jpg (331x167, 6K)

see
you blind, bastard.

>What are jews putting in the water?
atrazine

Girls always looked like this. What the fuck do you think puberty does you braindead american? I never understand these posts, did you just forget that middle school girls were hot? Girls start growing breasts at around 12 and some have big honkers by 14.

13 year olds have always been sexually mature. For tens of thousands of years before the 20th century it was perfectly normal to marry around that age and fuck them in their prime of 14-17.

Although, in terms of what's in the water, it's not so much in the water, but in the food supply and packaging. Xenoestrogens in plastics, phystoestrogens in processed food; girls are going through puberty even earlier, and boys are having their sexual development limited and in some cases becoming women.

There has been well developed women at any given time in human history, thing is now more than ever being quirky whore is trendy.

I'm sure there have always been at least a couple 13 year old in the entire world that looked like that. Sure, it's rare, but there have always been a few. Thing is, no one outside their small community would know that they exist. Nowadays, thanks to the internet, images of them can spread a lot faster, so they look more common when in fact they were always there, and you just never knew.

Hey do you guys want some onions?

Attached: 1496019856448.png (400x306, 87K)

>So H*tler was right or wrong?
>He was inept in his job.

Hitler was a bad guy and a complete fuck up.

>putting in the water?
Xenoestrogens. Men get hormonal issues, women get premature development.

can we keep the ridiculous and childish antisemitism contained on Jow Forums? it just looks silly

>the Jews have never done anything wrong
Google the Lavon Affair.

whats her instagram @ so i block her

Is that her daddys hand on her tit, stabilizing himself as he pounds away at that sweet pink pussy??

Nothing to see here
fafasfafsa

Attached: mean-sperm-count[1].jpg (1550x982, 108K)

they are basically full grown by 15.And thats a good thing really, humans are physically helpless enough. Most animals are full grown in under a year. But humans for some reason age slowly.

Too many newfags this year, holy shit. Why now? This is almost as bad as the election, but that actually had some relevance to it. Why is summer/fall 2019 the time redditors decide to come over? Fuck you

this. there is nothing wrong with liking a girl who happens to be between the ages of 13ish and 18. there were studies that showed normal, healthy, stable men find minors attractive. 18 was just chosen as the age of majority because its based on the male pubescent stage

> instagram.com/p/B2e6llBBZdS/
AHHHHHHH FUCK JESUS CHRIST

When women take birthcontrol the hormones trickle down to their pee, most of the hormones can't get removed by proper filtration so the hormones end up in drinking water