Be born in 1999

>be born in 1999
>happen to be white
>grow up thinking the world was a nice pleace, and the only bad people were in movies
>reach adulthood
>people are hostile toward me in general because of my skin color
>they blame me for stuff my ancestors did
>my ancestors' faces when
also anybody knows about the whole african enslavement? my black friends say they're sure american white people enslaved africans, but I've read all of the african slaves that were sold to americans were already slaves of other blacks back in Africa, what gives? I don't want to justify anything, but I'd like to know what really happened.

Attached: 3be3af7267647f29d2d4930d50480e17--tom-hulce-people-laughing.jpg (564x564, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NwHEMdOhoIs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Free blacks had black slaves in the US as well. One of the most ruthless and cruel slaveowners in US history was a black man.

Some free blacks even had white indentured servants in the US.

It seems slavery was more complicated than white vs black man. My question is why do people act like the Atlantic Slave trade was the only one to ever exist and only White Americans have ever used slave labour?

>why do Americans focus on American slavery
gee I wonder why

There's actually still slaves in the world today. For example the debt bonded labourers in India or the migrant slaves of Libya. Slavery is still a big issue in much of the world.

Because it's a useful tool for extracting resources and power from the white majority.

This. But I genuinely think a lot of Americans believe that slavery only happened in America and never again

Africans enslaved other Africans and sold them to white people in exchange for guns, powder, and ammunition. They would use these weapons to pillage other tribes, sell their defeated enemies as slaves, and use the proceeds to repeat the process.

White people that were not interested in colonizing never ventured far into the interior of Africa because it rarely ended well. Ship Captains were also on the clock so stops were purely for repairs, resupplying, and dropping off or picking up goods. You tried not to piss too much time and hunting for people to enslave is a fairly time consuming process.

Lets also not forget that only a small fraction of all slaves ended up in the Americas and that compared to everyone else we were absolute saints. I believe we took 1.5 million slaves while Brazil took 15+ million because they never cared for them and it was cheaper to replace them than care for them. We also cannot forget the Arabian slave trade in which males were castrated and death marched across the desert.

There's also the fact that statistically, most American white people's family had nothing to do with the slave trade and weren't even in this country until the immigration boom in the 1900's. Yes, tell me all about how my Polish and Ukrainian ancestors were slave traders when they didn't even get to this country until 1937.

I don't get it then... why are we living in this "white people are literally The Devil" dystopia if we already have all the information available, especially with the access to internet?
Who's pushing this agenda and why?

Where the fuck do you live where people are this hostile to whites? Honestly it sounds like you're oversensitive and want to play up a persecution complex.

Yeah where I live people practically worship whites and I live in a rural area a couple hours away from the most liberal city in my country.

WATCH THIS OP

youtube.com/watch?v=NwHEMdOhoIs

Found the antifa neet.

You live under a nuclear bunker

Partially because of two reasons that are mostly to do with the Association Principle.

Whites bought slaves and kept them enslaved. That's as morally bankrupt as taking them as slaves themselves. Whites fed into the system and created a demand and were willing to pay well for the demand they created. It's the equivalency of having a depressed friend who you then gas light into committing suicide. Yeah, you didn't pull the trigger, but you might as well have.

There's also that there's simply the idea of whites and blacks. In our modern time there's no parsing out that your ancestors were a different breed of whites with no association to other whites. Today, you are a white American and white Americans were part of the Atlantic slave trade so thus, your ancestors were responsible.

There's also that the only people speaking the full story of American slavery are often associated with far right and neo-Nazi movements and that taints the idea in normal people's minds. If I remind a black that my ancestors had nothing to do with it and that it was their fellow Africans who sold them into slavery then I look like I'm deflecting and they're reminded of those white supremacists they heard about earlier.

It's an issue of simplification and association that over time has boiled down too much and caused problems.

>t. faggot that never leaves the house

Attached: 1183284.gif (277x300, 863K)

You are so stupid, you're unbelievable.

go kill your parents for bringing you into this world then dude. Us truewhites got to grow up when white culture was the hegemony in america. it was so peaceful and tranquil. now its fucking niggers everywhere. RIP zoomer.

Imagine telling overs they're oversensitive and then saying this after. And you use a smug gif. Just die desu.

I live a couple hours from San Francisco, the infected groin of the nation, and people still like whites around here as long as I don't walk around screaming 'nigger'.

Oh so this wasn't you. That's even sadder.

>R9k user seethes
Humans exist.

Don't get involved in someone elses conversation you dumbass LOL

>Doesn't leave house
Implying

>exposing themselves

Attached: 1536419596133.jpg (400x268, 21K)

What about that post triggered you?

Nobodies exposing themselves. You just think you're right. All you need now is to be a tripfag and you're golden.

>Shit day at work
Visualised

>Totally exposed bro anything you say means ur a shut in
What?