Are heaven and hell real?

Are heaven and hell real?

Attached: Heaven-and-Hell.jpg (1000x750, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

topdocumentaryfilms.com/day-i-died/
youtube.com/watch?v=LwyVFW9kT8k
youtube.com/watch?v=bw3oaNUR1iI
youtube.com/watch?v=59OOCGzd6fE
youtube.com/watch?v=mhANf60Y4Nk
vimeo.com/7464750
youtube.com/watch?v=WnoIf2NwaRY
youtube.com/watch?v=5or66dI6akU
youtube.com/watch?v=HaFuJr0IE5k
horizonresearch.org/Uploads/Journal_Resuscitation__2_.pdf
digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc799144/m2/1/high_res_d/vol21-no1-5.pdf
amazon.com/dp/159477451X/
amazon.com/dp/1594773564/
newforestcentre.info/uploads/7/5/7/2/7572906/science_and_the_afterlife_experience-_evidence_for.pdf
amazon.com/dp/0997560800/
amazon.com/dp/0826499236/
trans4mind.com/spiritual/Does-consciousness.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Very unlikely. But if they are, the chances that they'll match what "traditional christians" think is also small, since there are infinitely many possibilities.

e.g. Mormons believe that "hell" is just a waiting room where people chill out and take classes on how to be a spirit. Then when they're cleansed, they're good again.

In fact, even the Bible itself talks rarely about Hell and when it does, it never applies to people going there.

Both places are probably boring.

hell is real
I'm already living in it

No, after you die your data is compressed and stored into a server where it will be analyzed and added to overall statistic of the simulation, after some time it may be deleted

Oh, and there's also straight-up logical issues with the traditional Heaven too.

None of it makes any sense when you look at the details. They were just stories meant to scare prehistoric goat farmers into behaving properly.

logic problems you say!? In a religious belief!??! My word, I don't think anyone has ever made that observation before!

I know! Shocking!

So is this just going to become another thread full of
>"X religion is cucked, my own special snowflake religion better"
>fedora tipping energy that causes the earth to spiral into the sun
>other signs of brainlets arguing over irrelevant shit
The beliefs you do or do not hold is no marker of your intelligence or superiority
Arguing over such things, and by extension your own intelligence, makes you the opposite of intelligent and the opposite of superior
People believe something that you don't. Get over it and live in the real world

Yes and if you pussy out of life you will go to hell

So what is it in life you have to do to go to heaven?

Aren't you mister above it all

Kys and find out, unironically

Can you really blame me when it's what happens?
>Jow Forumstards posting MS paint comics
>fedoras tipping so hard it tips the earth's axis
>sectarian infighting
Every single time.

Heaven demonstrably exists. Just because religions are demonstrably silly, it does not mean that materialism is true and that death implies oblivion. There is a tremendous amount of empirical evidence that suggests that our mind or consciousness continues past the point of physical death and that there is an infinitely amazing afterlife awaiting unconditionally around the corner of a ceased heartbeat for everyone.

Easily digestible tier:

topdocumentaryfilms.com/day-i-died/
youtube.com/watch?v=LwyVFW9kT8k
youtube.com/watch?v=bw3oaNUR1iI
youtube.com/watch?v=59OOCGzd6fE
youtube.com/watch?v=mhANf60Y4Nk
vimeo.com/7464750
youtube.com/watch?v=WnoIf2NwaRY
youtube.com/watch?v=5or66dI6akU
youtube.com/watch?v=HaFuJr0IE5k

World-leading research tier:

horizonresearch.org/Uploads/Journal_Resuscitation__2_.pdf
digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc799144/m2/1/high_res_d/vol21-no1-5.pdf
amazon.com/dp/159477451X/
amazon.com/dp/1594773564/
newforestcentre.info/uploads/7/5/7/2/7572906/science_and_the_afterlife_experience-_evidence_for.pdf
amazon.com/dp/0997560800/
amazon.com/dp/0826499236/
trans4mind.com/spiritual/Does-consciousness.pdf

In essence, the purpose of these lives is to learn to be an infinitely loving and kind person despite the fact that the world is demonstrably shitty and it is really hard to develop character here. But the person who is infinitely happy, kind, loving, accepting, and forgiving while they are being tortured, to take the ultimate example, will quite figuratively explode from happiness in heaven. So use your challenges as gifts to develop your character. After all, you had the multiverse as your smorgasbord while you were still in paradise, and yet you chose this life; being this character, in this society, in this world.

Attached: 1547057117449.jpg (800x571, 214K)

I hope this is true, but would it mean there is also a hell?

>In fact, even the Bible itself talks rarely about Hell and when it does, it never applies to people going there.

That's due to the christian interpretation of the bible which has been manifested in our cultural belief about christianity itself: The term "going to hell" has been used in the most dominant stages of european christianity to sell discharge-letters to sinners to purify them from their sins. They were ridiculously expensive pieces of papers and contributet to a shitton of wealth for the Church. Only due to martin luthers protestantism and his translation of the bible from latin to german he this bullshit has been stopped as Jesus Christ the Balmed incarnation of god and son of the Virgin Maria told that as long as you believe in god you'll come into heaven. Nowadays hell's interpreted as "being distand from god in the afterlife" but pop culture still sells it as eternal pain and torture.

No, there is no hell. Everyone goes immediately to paradise when they die no matter what. It is 100% unconditional, and what we do here on this planet has no chance of jeopardizing our return ticket at all. This life is just like a video game. Some play it on tutorial mode and some play it on hell or nightmare mode. And some play as the good guys and some play as the bad guys. But they are all just roles, and nothing that happens here really matters all that much once you are in heaven after you have died. The only thing that really matters is how kind, loving, and accepting you were to others. Everything else is just a minor footnote, a detail not even worth reflecting on. And it does not even matter all that much if we fail to be loving either, because we have eternity on our side. If we do not grow in our ability to love in this life, we can always to it in the next, or in 10^17943249679825373137980 incarnations from now. There is no hurry to do anything in eternity, which is what we are living in.

We are not here to save the world, we are here to grow as souls by being true to our spiritual nature in a shitty and challenging world where it is hard to be as such. If it was easy, we would not be here. This level of shittyness is currently where we are at in the evolution of our souls. It is a challenge for us to love this world and love living in it, and that is why we are ultimately here in the first place. This is the real meaning to life.

But again, no, there is no hell. There is only infinite love and eternity, where we are allowed to whatever we want, forever. That includes role-playing in incarnations like this, which is what we are doing right now. We chose this because we wanted to experience this, and we are free to do whatever we want with this experience. Even if we nuke the galaxy into dust, we will still go straight to heaven when we die.

Attached: 1563463999061.png (478x438, 225K)

Where are you getting this from though?

I have read or listened to hundreds or maybe even thousands of near-death experience accounts. This seems to be what they are saying about how the afterlife works.

Attached: 123770.jpg (2560x1600, 579K)

It's highly likely, but there's no consummate proof of their existence. On the other hand, there's no proof they don't exist. Anyone who says they do know is lying. Granted, there's also a possibility of there only existing a neutral, singular afterlife dimension.

>Anyone who says they do know is lying.

The very definition of agnostic dogma.

>"No one can know, because I am certain of it."

Nice. Which was the most negative NDE you read about?