Why do normies like to come here and brag about their gfs, their jobs and shit and tease us?

Why do normies like to come here and brag about their gfs, their jobs and shit and tease us?
like it wasnt bad enough that you have the monopoly on happiness(or at least contentment) with life in the real world, but you also have to come ruin everything here as well?
just fuck off

Attached: 1558674578109.png (1500x858, 1.01M)

Yeah i hate it when those smug fags wanna rub in our faces
>I fucked my gf bro, shit was so cash
>I have fucked plenty of girls bro
>I am having sex 24/7 with my hot gf bro
>I am ugly blah,blah,blah but i still get girls bro
>I am a manlet,fat.skinny etc.etc. but i still slay bro
>I have eaten out girls bro
>I am mega ultra autist but i still fuck bitches bro
>I have had threesomes with hot bitches bro
>I slay pussy all the time bro
>I have had plenty of gfs bro
>Be confident bro
>Be charismatic and funny bro
>Be u self bro
>Hit the gym and improve yourself bro

Piss off you disgusting vermin. You are an unwanted virus and you ruin everything you touch

Fucking normals are retareded. Bitchs gets rape
>doesnt know how to fight
>no gun because they bad
>want sympathy
>betas give it
fuck them

This was never an incel board. Get over yourself. Go outside.

bragging is a part of it but maybe we want you losers to wake the fuck up and do something for once. give me (You)s you bitter lonely fucks iknow how it is to just want to tell normies to fuck off but life can change. stop complaing and crying so much and fucking do something
>waaahhhh im short!
>okay have you ever done anything to just try to overcome that totally acceptable handicap
>youre 2 inches taller so you dont know!!!!
this is how most conversations go here. if you reply to me, ou are just admitting to it. just do your best to change what you can bros

They're threw bottom tier of normie life with only two friends and no clout so they use an anonymous board to trick themselves into seeming smart than most people.

>I came here in 2018 after being kicked off reddit
>waaaah normalfags get off my board this was always my board
Jow Forums existed before you were born you retarded kid.

Nope. Get killed in a mass shooting you fucking vermin

good luck user. hopeyou can make it out

Attached: 000.png (255x198, 463)

>dude just be normal you see that chad who's only 5 foot 10? you can do it if he can
why does every normie who tries to "give advice" say the same shit every time

Because they are fucking retards. What did you expect from these cocksuckers?

i hope you can change in time user. advice is cliche for a reason. it works only when your accept it and thats the hardest part. shit like
>just work out
can work but only if you take care of yourself and learn to love yourself along the way. i hope you can find a way out too friend

How many chads are taller than 6'? Very few. All chads in real life are average or slightly below average height.

Yeah, really wish those insects would piss off.
Their always tearing us down to feel better about themselves, as if us being dealt the short end of the stick in life wasn't bad enough.
>just bee ur self bro
>it's all in your head bro
So goddamn sick of hearing this.

>Admits to being new
And somehow you're still here?

Why don't you piss off from this site? You came from reddit after being kicked off from there. You have other websites dedicated to you. Not Jow Forums.

Be direct you hypocrite.

fair pojt im a newfag. only been here for around years or so and im sure i missed out on the real board culture but the current board makes me feel like young underage posters want to know what life can be life as a normie

You came on Jow Forums last year after being kicked off r/incels. You are a teenager. You are very dumb. You do not belong here.

t. r/inceltears mod full of scorn and hatred for people he's never met just because they arent normal like him

normies always need to feel better than someone else or they go fucking crazy

You're describing incels there buddy.

you are proving that you need to feel better than someone in that very post

>NOOOOOOOO YOU CANT JUST ACCEPT BEING A ROBOT YOU NEED TO MAKE A FOOL OUT OF YOURSELF SO STACY AND I HAVE A FUNNY STORY TO TELL AFTER WE FUCK
at least you admitted you like beating down on people here. more honest than 95 percent of the other normies

Its likely not actual normies bragging. A majority of normies don't know what this website is. Of the ones that do, many are too scared to visit it or don't know how to navigate it. Even of that subset very few would actually post opposed to lurking, especially on r9k when there are so many other boards to choose from.

Its honestly more likely that most of the brags are just shitposts.

Fuck off normalfags. I've been on this site for a decade now and you people disgust me.

>waaahhhh im short!
>okay have you ever done anything to just try to overcome that totally acceptable handicap
>youre 2 inches taller so you dont know!!!!
>just do your best to change what you can bros
you can't follow your own logic, dog