Sex toy Pussy > Wymen pussy. GO MGTOW!!!

So today I bought my first sex toy: a flashlight pussy that vibrates, paid around 30 dollars for a Chinese model at a local sexy shop.

I got home and tested it, OMG it's fantastic! It feels much better than real pussy because:

1.It's REALLY tight. Like, the entry hole is the size of my pinky, no carousel rider out there is even close to this.
It vibrates. This makes a hell of a difference, my standards for pussy were really leveled up today, getting a model that vibrates is a MUST.

No condoms or pull out.

Completely STI risk free, no chance of being sent to jail for child support, it's just great to cum inside of it and not worry about shit.

I got home and used it for the first time, I came harder with it than with any woman I've been with. I named my sex toy Julia (lol).

I now feel ZERO interest in chasing tail, unless her pussy is air tight and can vibrate, I'm not spending a dime on her.

MGTOW works yet again!

Attached: BA69977A-3ACD-45A3-937F-9423DC89FB80.jpg (718x642, 106K)

And who will raise my children?

I have 3 Tenga ( red, white, black )
this is better than Fleshlight. I leave it open when I use it because it's for japanese dick.

( the black version is incredible )

Attached: 759512_A1_V1.jpg (600x600, 179K)

This, fellows ... This is a degenerate.

Mate, you are messing up your brain, just like women do when they buy sex toys twice the size of a real dick and in different shapes and textures.

Stop being a hypocrite.

>4499
Digits don't lie.

Also as a sidenote:
Relationships between man and woman aren't just about sex, but about spiritual qualities, development and maturing/ripening. For example honesty, trust, care and love. Both teach and learn from each other.

Or to say it with the words of Aristotle:
"the whole being more than the sum of its parts"

I hope this is satire

>mfw Turd Flinging Monkey's sex doll videos made me go full Mingtao.

Attached: mfw elephant.jpg (419x368, 49K)

Great ... If marriage isn't reformed, MGTOW will not be stopped. Grass eaters in Japan are already a permanent fixture. If cucks, women, and feminists can't stop shitting on men, guys will never come back to the plantation. We will survive through IF.

If women can't extract resources from you through marriage then they will just use the power and authority of the state to do so.

How? I’ve cut all contact with wymen and live largely off grid

Do you honestly think women give a fuck if spergs like you don’t want to fuck them?

It isn’t this faggot writes an essay trying to convert people every day.

>Relationships between man and woman aren't just about sex, but about spiritual qualities, development and maturing/ripening. For example honesty, trust, care and love. Both teach and learn from each other.

Kek

Its about resources

I'm gay and even I know that you have to catch a lady for yourself. What you are suggesting is self degradation which will make you a bitter fucker in an empty apartment hanging from a noose.

Attached: 1528269180801.png (550x600, 333K)

>How?
The central banking cartel prints money and loans it to countries as currency, said countries have to charge taxes to their citizens (that's you) to pay for the interest on the loaned currency, they also spend your tax dollars on things like abortion and the welfare state, hence, the kikes are forcing you to pay for whores and single mothers and if you refuse you will be jailed.

You might as well find a woman who isn't a complete train wreck and enjoy the benefits of having sex and children and tax benefits. Either way you're paying for it.

If you think its only about resources, than you are either a bitter male with bad experiences from roasties, because you arent able to pick the right woman, or a virging with no experience with woman at all.

I know many, who dont care for resources at all, but for the character of her partner.

look just because a woman doesnt wanna hear your shit doesnt mean that we do. go tell it to your artificial pussy that you were autistic enough to give a name to. Get used to your new life as a lonely reject.

Aaaw how cute

Relationships are for women.

>Relationships between man and woman aren't just about sex, but about spiritual qualities, development and maturing/ripening.
ahahah I bet you actually believe this

women don't give a fuck for 80% of the men out there. every fat cow is chasing those 20% chads anyhow until they realize they have to "settle down" with one of the 80% when their 30+ and dried up

this is great news for women, no more fat ugly smelly basement dwelling mommy boys hitting on women ever again. In fact now you can stay at home with mom and after she's gone you can die alone or with your legacy toy in the landfill. Nature has a way of cleaning out the gene pool. All it takes is one good looking alpha male to fulfill the only thing women really want, babies. Soon we'll have robots to babysit and teach them how to fish and build a bird house, alpha makes will be prime again and create model citizens and well balanced people,

finally a good imptrash

IDC KOT ID XDDDDDDIDC KOT ID XDDDDDDIDC KOT ID XDDDDDDIDC KOT ID XDDDDDDIDC KOT ID XDDDDDDIDC KOT ID XDDDDDDIDC KOT ID XDDDDDDIDC KOT ID XDDDDDDIDC KOT ID XDDDDDD

(lol)