Does anyone else here hate their countrymen? Maybe it's just that they hate me. Dunno. Irish btw

Does anyone else here hate their countrymen? Maybe it's just that they hate me. Dunno. Irish btw

Attached: 1568931306524.jpg (463x463, 22K)

yes

t. german

Yes, but im American.

Fuck this country and its population.
Someone needs to nuke us so we can go through a transformation like the Japanese.

Yeah. I kinda am bitter towards finns. They've treated me like shit in west for having Russian ancestry even though most of my family died fighting them.

I do

t. English

What's the beef?

Absolutely
I fucking hate Americans so god damn much oh my GOD

Poles will screw you over any time for their own benefit

I'm also a Mick, modern Ireland is shit but you have things to be proud of. Overcome the retarded masses and remember how it used to be, friend.

>t. lazy / turk
t. german

Ireland isn't a country, it's just west England.

Scotland here.
Yes I hate most scots. Too many have this victimhood mentality and the glorification with getting wasted on alcohol. Not to mention the folk who type 'scots' online, pure cringe..

Scotland isn't a country either, it's just a northern extension of northern England.

Yep, America here.

I cheer on every mass shooter and I hope there's more. I can't fucking stand seeing nigger culture everywhere, seeing blonde haired blue-eyed teenage girls dressing and behaving in a way that shows allegiance to nigger culture. we need a civil war or a race war again.

>glorification of getting wasted on alcohol
low-energy traitorous faggot incel detected

Wtf? Shut up you yankee twat.

Traitorous to what exactly? Scotland is not a country in any sense. It's politically a part of England, it's ethnolinguistically a part of England. Its culture and society is near uniform with northern England.

Even historically you were just half English and half Irish, the Belgium of the Middle Ages British Isles.

i'm romanian and 90% of the population here thinks being a redneck is really cool

I seen a documentary on romanians living in a sewer.

>Not to mention the folk who type 'scots' online, pure cringe..
>Yes I hate most scots.
What did he mean by this?

>Even historically you were just half English and half Irish,
Not him, but is this why Irish accents and Scottish accents sound so similar?

how can you knock drinking culture and fraternity? especially among older men? usually dudes 30+ are just isolated losers working their shit jobs. When i went to thailand i saw all these groups of chav lads having an awesome time with eachother. it made me sad because that doesn't exist in america whatsoever. there's a purpose to it is what im saying

Fair enough I'm from Scotland and teetotal myself though. So I get other anons point.

Well historically the Highlands of Scotland spoke Irish and the Lowlands spoke English. The reason their accents are similar is more geographic proximity than anything. Of course there's a fair variety in Scottish accents regionally. The east coast is fairly varied on its own and Glaswegians speak their own language to many in the rest of Scotland nevermind outside of Scotland.

It probably has something to do with it though. Although to be perfectly honest with you, man, I swear to God when I hear Norwegians and Danes speak English they sound like they're talking in Scottish accents to me. Like they sound more similar to Scottish accents than Irish accents, which I actually find quite difficult to understand a lot despite being from Scotland.

>Well historically the Highlands of Scotland spoke Irish and the Lowlands spoke English

Although, there were also large Norse speaking areas of the Highlands and Islands for several centuries, they controlled like 1/4 of Scotland's entire landmass at one point. And there were probably pockets of Celtic speakers (whether Gaelic or Welsh) in the predominantly English Lowlands for a while too.

I moved to a more rural area to get away from shitlibs and being taxed to death but now I really really hate rednecks. They're like the most mundane and insignificant souls on this planet.... But just watch I'll probably go somewhere else and hate everyone there too.

>I'm not like the other Americans

Also Irish but I mostly like my countrymen, but then again I live rurally in the countryside. I'm pretty sure if I lived in Dublin I'd hate my 'countrymen', I wouldn't even consider Dubliners to be the same as me desu, they're more like brits-on-a-budget than Irishmen

Attached: Irish Jameson.jpg (3024x3024, 1.4M)

By 'scots' he meant the way of speaking but typing it out eg. "Am gonnae wallap ye wan, ye dirty bastard"

Indian born in England. I dislike Hindus (all Indian religions actually except for Buddhism) and hate muslims. Only decent Indians I know were Christian. Hindus are retarded with their cow worship and swimming in shit.

Attached: 4327D2D6-462F-4E6E-86E1-E1C232142965.jpg (620x413, 39K)

I'm Irish too. 99% of people seem to be low iq unfunny or else normie tranny lovers

Jesus, dude. This is real cringe if you actually believe this.

Attached: 6898C139-BAD7-4859-8760-8A7D039A35E9.gif (148x148, 468K)

ok why? originili

You should read "The Deming Management Method" by Mary Walton. Japan gave Deming lots of awards for his work, so he probably fixed Japan after the bombs fell. We don't need bombs, just Deming.

Attached: Screenshot_20190920-011315_Gallery.jpg (2220x1080, 1.78M)

I'm also Irish
I also agree most people i know are fucking retarded. Its worst in rural areas i find, because most people are uneducated farmers/knackers

Irish nigger? Christfag is that you?

I'm Indian American, and i kinda find most Indian Indians annoying too, but i think the issues they have there with nationalism and xenophobia are more to do with poverty and ignorance rather than religion. religion is just a convenient mobilizing tool for political power.

i agree they're all bullshit though. maybe bc I'm American i don't have a high view of Christianity in general either

yes, puerto rican