/consoomer/ thread

who /consoomer/ here? I imagine not too many of you bc most of us dont have that kind of disposable income, but do you know any really bad consoomers?

Attached: 310C57CA-91ED-42DF-BBBE-B7DAA8BEC522.jpg (1078x1064, 232K)

Reminder that this is a discord/leddit pushed meme

I have a pretty big disposable income and spend it visciously mostly I spend it on:
>board games
>table top games
>trading card games
>war games
>anime figurines
>nice dinners
>tickets to musicals

Attached: iD452kDLXuXtKoyRIJ4jJcVs3503mqECp4NeLFOknxQ.jpg (768x768, 176K)

How did you meet the person who molested you? Where did yall have sex? Did you tell your mom after? What did she say? What happened after you guys had sex? Do you know his/her name? How did they get you to have sex with them? Do your parents love you and care about you? Do you have father issues? Were you ugly or fat as a child?

Like all good memes, it works because theres truth to it.

Other than bits of 7-Eleven junk food, band shirts (although most of mine are gifts), and occasional steam/switch cards, I'm not much of a consoomer.

>tfw WoW Classic, a game that I first played when I was 13, is unironically the only exciting thing going on in my life right now at 26 years of age

It's never going to get any better, is it?

Attached: nothing_in_life_matters.jpg (815x981, 148K)

>ooouugh, have you SEEN THE LAST EPISODE
>that's SO COOL, I'm definitely getting that
>yaaayyyy they're making ANOTHER SEASON
>hahaha no, I don't think there's a local IPA I haven't tasted yet
>I love supporting my CONTENT CREATORS
>hnnnnngh I want that so much
>hahaha UPVOTED
>HELL YEAH, it's MY FAVORITE PODCAST
>of course I'm SUBBED
>oooohhhhh yeahhh I LOVE TECHNOLOGY

Attached: consoomer.gif (800x600, 144K)

this place is worse than reddit

I like buying new games, but that's it. I have a home, a car, a nice PC, and some other nice things. I don't need much except alcohol and food.

I do this but with uncommon snacks and beverages (imported from other countries, unusual limited flavors etc.)
it quickly adds up since companies tend to put stupidly high mark-ups on them but I get that temporary dopamine release from obtaining and trying out uncommon foods

I have more money than I know what to do with and I never spend it out of fear of being broke again.

I consoome quite a bit. I have $1,100 left after fixed expenses, and like a retard I choose to save only $300 of that while setting aside the remaining $800 for for mindless consoomerism.

You only live once ffs.

i dont get people like this
i spend my money on bills, other people, and drugs
money is so fucking gay and trash i dont understand why people build their lives around it

i spend about $180 on new games a month and $200 energy drinks,, its not really alot to me tho since i get a pretty big neetbux check and live with my mom,, most expensive thing i have ever bought is my fagtech gayming pc for $2500

absolutely seething consoomers

>most of my disposable income goes to tickets to BDSM and swinger parties on the weekends
>work all week go to sleep early just to speed up the days
>barely any interest or motivation to do anything else, only play vidya on Sundays and watch couple anime episodes per week.

At least I have a "social" life.

Attached: 1563772970456.png (695x564, 218K)

I hate spending money unless it's on books. I love buying a book once a month since they are at most 17 dollars

I bet you play bottom, bitch boi

Stop describing yourself

And homos still think they are robots

The absolute state

Same here and no its not getting better