Tfw no tomboy grease monkey gf

Tfw no tomboy grease monkey gf

Attached: 0CGvP.jpg (500x667, 84K)

No sorry. I love tomboys but people who like cars are shit humans with literally nothing else in their lives

God I want my ef Civic back so much.
Nice crx in that pic tho.

Women can't even drive you think they can fix a car?

Elaborate. This makes no sense.

>I'm incredibly bitter because people like this thing or other
I bet you're an exemplar of a human bean yourself m8

Attached: 1caed8594ac2a7c5661bcfd7e6a3e06f-imagejpeg.jpg (400x400, 12K)

You are a homosexual that hasn't realised this yet if you want to fuck girls that look or act like guys maybe you should go on Grindr and suck a dick to see just how gay are you

>tfw no gf (male) to fix cars with and sexually abuse in the shower after

>tfw no sissyboi grease monkey bf

These guys are the true fags

Attached: c55.jpg (1055x1639, 786K)

i only know one girl that was really into cars and was a mechanic, she was fucking gross

>gross
Poor taste, user.
I also knew a girl who was into cars and I had a huge crush on her for a while (I still have a small crush on her now). Auto, machining, welding, just an absolute tomboy. She also looked amazing in a leather jacket.
She's so cool I can't help but gush about it.

This screenshot never gets old

nah i have to agree with him, every person i've ever met that was car obsessed was a one dimensional person who had nothing else to talk about but fucking cars

what the fuck else do you want to talk about? weed? anime? i want to beat the shit out of you

anything but cars? idk

that fact that you're getting this defensive about just proves me right lol

of course you don't know
i don't even drive for the record so piss off

why are you so quick to defend car obsessed normies if you don't even drive? seems a little fishy to me

Cars are a man thing. If you dont like them, its probably your insecurity as an effeminate beta male

kek, keep coping. must suck having literally one hobby/interest. nobody is saying they dont like car either retard, we're talking about people who are obsessed with cars. people who lack any personality whatsoever. people like yourself.

>huhu i'm so manly lmao gonna call people beta males on this here incel forum

kek

I know a fat redhead girl who loves cars and mostly trucks from dodge, but she was a cunt about how people who don't drive sticks are retards and need to die, also her friends were car people too and they get mad at me for not knowing a specific model for this specific car and year too.

Sorry it triggers you so much. I guess you failed to get a license?

t. Only hobbies are anime and shitposting on r9k

you're the triggered one, jumping to the defense of complete strangers because you yourself feel called out. i guess i struck a nerve

Hahaha we get good at mechanical skills to have redeeming qualities. 90% of us a physically hideous.

Not true. I also shitpost on Jow Forums, so I have one more interest than you.

found the prius owner.

fpbp orignally

this is the type of faggot that has to have his daddy change his flat tire

Attached: 1568775076808.jpg (720x720, 113K)

I can think of nothing I want more than an ISTP gf