Lets say you had the chance to meet the ex or oneitis who hurt you most face to face

Lets say you had the chance to meet the ex or oneitis who hurt you most face to face.

What would you do?

Attached: 49CBEBE6-07A9-4CAB-8F79-F3725EFF9874.jpg (500x346, 23K)

I would try and get out of that situation. Or if that fails i will talk about my waifu so she fucks off

Not meet her at all. She's gone, and she can stay gone.

I have end up regularly meeting my oneitis because our parents' are good friends. I try my best to avoid, but obviously doesn't always workout. It's Hell.

Probably try to rekindle our relationship

Look at her with a dreadfully disappointed expression, extend the hand to touch her cheek, then turn around and walk away.

Attached: 1561890696226.jpg (500x647, 152K)

Bianca Devins 2.0

I normally don't condone it either.

But I'm making an exception for my last ex.
I'd love to take that walmart knife down her gullet.

>having a oneitis
>having a crush
>not ignoring women entirely and rejecting any attempts to enter your life

Attached: 1568024390170.jpg (236x226, 14K)

Originallooooooo Who?

Last time that happened we fucked and she cheated on her boyfriend with me.

Attached: ozzy.jpg (300x495, 51K)

>What the fuck is wrong with you utter simps.
She almost drove me to suicide and ruined my health, both mental and physical, yet she's also the only girl I truly loved with every cell of mine.
What else am I supposed to do?

Get on my knees and beg her to love me

turn around and RUN

>but i loved her!
no you didn't retard, you loved the idea of her, a (((beautiful))) human with a vagina on your arm would surely show your peers how valuable of a person you are

We spent many years together, you incel.

vomit acid on his face and skip away merrily

observing her from a distance while she hangs out with the football team is not spending many years together, user

Slap her in the face (backhand) and tell her she is broken goods, then walk away.

>What am I supposed to do?

You are supposed to hurt her and forcefully fuck her into submission, dumbass.

H-hi Jack! Long time no see hehe.............

Weep like a child

Jaaaaaaack :' I miss u

Attached: 20190806_195815.png (720x706, 554K)

HOLY SHIT I DID IT. I ACTUALLY FUCKING DID IT YEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHH I GOT THE QUINTS BITCHESSSSSSSS

Attached: 1565998841599-1.jpg (500x506, 56K)

Who the fuck is jack you dumb bitch?

Imagine wasting quints on such a retarded low quality post.

You don't get out very much, do you?

I hate my ex with a burning passion. It is lucky they were so far away. I hate to think what I would have done if they had been closer.

I was legit just mashing buttons with whatever came to mind to get around the original filter.

If we're in private, I'd rape her every orifice. Who would believe her? She's done nothing but spread lies about me to the point where no one would believe her. "what? user raped you? Like how he molested you despite not even living in the same state as you? Like when he tried to get you to kill yourself by playing video games and not replying to you?"
If in public, I would act normal I guess, aloof, distant, distracted, autistic.

If I could do anything with no consequences? Hatefuck. We split because she had ingrained whoreishness from being abused as a kid. Cheated on me and gave me HPV. I reckon giving her the dicking of her life complete with choking, spitting, tit torture and genuine embrace of her putrid slut side would not only satisfy me, but effectively ruin her life as she would stop pretending to want a relationship with guys and simply chase the cock high that I gave her and probably end up as a full-fledged whore. I might also cut her hair short again and fuck her as a dude. Two birds one stone for me.

A guy in 10th grade that actually gave me a scrap of attention. Ohhh god he made my heart race like nothing else.. it was scary and embarrassing as fuck since I'm a social retard but it felt extremely nice getting something I only could dream about before.

Attached: 1567383078672.png (1024x1023, 669K)

Probably try and make some very stupid joke like we always used to and 2 months later notice that it was incredibly hurtful to her and hate myself for another year.

Cum inside her and knock her up this time.

I don't even think about her anymore, so I'd probably just ignore her.

Probably get kicked right back into the spiral of missing her and regret I just worked myself out of over the past 2 years.

I'll give you attention, social retard-chan.

Ask how she's been, tell her I'm well. Tell her I'm sorry, my behavior after the whole thing went down was stalker-y and not right. Tell her I wish I wasn't such a fucking creep, that I shouldn't have said I love her so early. Tell her I hope she moved on quicker than I did.

I have someone new now. Might be better, might not. It's been good so far.

Ask her if she's ever going to take this last piece of furniture. And then dip out. She can wither in her narcissism and BPD.

Dude same, best feeling ever when you leave.