Be 30

>be 30
>dating a 40 year old single mom
>she is great in bed and has a fun personality
>last sunday we stayed up to 5 am drinking whiskey and listening to music
>during the week she is busy with mom stuff so I have my alone time which I like

Single moms are the way to go.

Attached: F66AEE23-8C4E-4072-B5ED-07991C58BF82.jpg (1470x2290, 1.07M)

congratulations you're a cuck faggot

>getting laid now makes you a cuck

Does she make more money than you? I'd say if she does it's not a bad deal just be sure you're getting sex regularly I wouldn't touch a single mom otherwise

Dating a single mum sure does, enjoy looking after another dudes kids faggot

there's nothing better than prime teen pussy even if you have to pay for it. you are in no way, shape, or form "winning" and there is nothing cool about fucking a used up old whore. real men lust after jailbait. step up faggot

Attached: image0.jpg (640x997, 428K)

>falling for the oldest trick in the book

no wonder f*moids think all men are dumb
cuck faggot

how it always starts and then you will be living with her kid ya cuck

why does a good old milf makes so many incels angry?

Attached: 1563170640634.jpg (820x626, 179K)

Because you're being tricked into raising another man's kids.

>taking care of tyrones babies
you dun goofed faggot

what if you make your own too and raise them as brothers?

Attached: 1560732394693.jpg (240x266, 8K)

What, precisely, is cucked about out-performing a child's biological father and being selected over him? Do you people even hear yourselves? Fatherless children are perhaps easier to influence. They crave male role models. I would inculcate such a child to my own thinking.

they will never be brothers, there will always be contension
t. have a half-brother same mom, but we are still entirely different people

so what? i also have a half brother and we're still family, do you ratter have a half brother or not have a father?

Attached: 1550782294639.png (700x700, 362K)

>out-performing a child's biological father
lol fuck off roastie learn how to choose good men to build a family with instead of sucking off random dudes in the bathroom
>but i want my own family!
ok then have kids on your own and ruin their lives before they even start

i have a half-brother and don't have a father
there was always awkward tension growing up and it drove me to seek isolation

me and my half brother get along pretty well, maybe if you had a father, even if its his father, you would have turned out better

Attached: 234972334233.jpg (493x486, 57K)

I grew up with a half brother and we get along fine

>literally fail to address my point whatsoever

>t. faggot that has never had ptp
eh. its ok. certainly not the best. to each their own though.

this guy sounds like he had tons of teen pussy

she's planning how to lock you down . make sure you have an exit strategy.

i got along with my brother fine too, but the general atmosphere was always awkward
i didn't have a dad, my brother was my stepdad's son, he can't be my dad even if he tried, and he really did, but he's not my biological so he doesn't know me how a dad knows their son
because of this, an entire half of me, the half i'm supposed to learn the most from, simply doesn't exist
my brother was lucky enough to have both parents, but it would have been better for him if i just wasn't there at all
looking at old family videos you can see the "this isn't my kid" look on his face when i gave him a hug, but he was always happy to see his own son
god i wish i was never born

>out-performing a child's biological father and being selected over him?
more like he pumped and dumped the child's mother and left a sprawling for some beta cuck (read: you) to take care
but please, tell us again how you're so based for sticking it in post-prime pussy

Well that's his fault not yours, i'm not saying to not have step fathers, i'm saying that you shouldn't feel bad for being one. Maybe your step father is the type of person that thinks he's a cuck because of you, he might even be on this thread writing some bullshit about prime pussy

Happened to my friend. You have to be a savage to fuck single moms, nice guys end up bonding with the kids and playing daddy, then its hard to leave.

>don't feel bad for being a stepdad
>maybe he feels like a cuck for raising someone else's kid, the literal definition of being a cuck

>Being there, done that
>had baby girl, mom is a cunt so divorce
>seing my daugther every two weekends, at least we have some peace now, love her
>meet 'girl of my dreams' in the process
>best sex ever
>she has her own son, not a problem me think i have my own
>turns out lil bastard is a text book functional aspie
>her mother spoils him and worst of all denies he is on the spectrum
>rants every fucking day about Jurassik Park
>Quarrels and fights over autism of her son, she turns out to be a crazy feminist bitch, domestic violence from her
>worst fucking days of my life
>knocked her up in the process
>have 2 years old lil guy now, love him, just praying my influence on him is stronger than his brother's retardation and the idiocy of his mother
Don't fall for the single mom meme, 9 out of 10 times they are a fucking train wreck and their son's are spoiled retarded brats

Attached: 1564947343783.jpg (1038x1070, 79K)

the literal definition of being a cuck is having someone fucking your wife, everything else is just him being insecure and a shit father because if it

>pump and dump

Men aren't sexual selectors in this situation, women are. Also, men pay for their mistakes or their refusal to raise the children that they create. OP's milf gf can spend her child support money on anything. Just imagine paying for another man to raise and influence your child.

so you dated one single mom and now you're giving us a 90% statistic?

Attached: 1549047710576.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

>the literal definition of being a cuck is having someone fucking your wife
that's the meme definition you dumb underage fuck
"cuck" comes from "cuckoo bird" which is known for raising the eggs of other males

>Just imagine paying for another man to raise and influence your child.

I did and now I'm laughing.

Attached: 1492727192401.jpg (412x368, 40K)

I can't wait until she files for modification of child support.

>eh
fucking low energy shoulder shrugging beta faggot detected.
>To EaCh HiS OwN
no faggot, there is a hierarchy and you are at the bottom scrapping the grease from the floor.

EH ITS OK
EH ITS OK
EH ITS OK
fucking slowpoke "take it easy" ass single mom cuck bitch faggot

So there's nothing wrong with it then, its not the word itself that is bad, its what it means, if it doesn't means another guy fucking your wife then it's not bad.
Imagine you find a gf and then have a kid, then she breaks up with you and starts dating another man, there's literally another guy fucking your wife while you masturbate and pay child support, which one of them you ratter be?

you sound angry user... did something happen to you?

Attached: 1541806987662.jpg (600x450, 74K)

Please how can i take you seriusly when you put a rampant show of faggotry as anime reaction girls.
Also there is a lot more of disfunctional homes composed of single mother plus new daddy, fag. It's fairly more common than the other way arround.

t. low IQ, insistent and ignorant animefag
kek

Attached: Archangel Michael.jpg (683x449, 27K)

>you're gonna get cucked either way bro
>which one of them you ratter be?
the smart guy who avoids mentally ill women entirely
stupid cuck faggot

This gave me a very distinct feeling of deja vu. I've seen this exact argument play out the exact same way before. I know this discussion is being had all the time on r9k, but I mean these exact posts word for word. Am I falling for an elaborate copy pasta?

get out you six-fingered piece of junku

>t. cuck
lmao i've seen this movie before. it never ends well for faggots like you.