How to get to heaven

Romans 3:23 KJV
>For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Romans 6:23 KJV
>For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Revelation 20:14-15 KJV
>And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
>And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Revelation 21:8 KJV
>But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Romans 5:8 KJV
>But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Acts 16:31 KJV
>And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

John 3:16 KJV
>For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV
>For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
>Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Romans 10:9-10 KJV
>That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
>For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

(next)

Attached: Holy Bible and Cross.jpg (431x383, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY
docs.google.com/document/d/13finKja3-GlS1x_lAv8oHwCHVbOJBXxgz9ZzlvqnB_E/edit?usp=drivesdk
thenewifb.com/church-directory
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

...continued from opening post

Directly acknowledge that you're a sinner that deserves hell to God AND ask Jesus to save you and take you to heaven when you die. Sinning of any form sends you straight to hell as a punishment and that you will never go to heaven with your own ability. HOWEVER, God loves you so much that he gave his Son, Jesus Christ, as a sacrifice for ALL (yes ALL) our sins - He payed for your sins already. Since he's already payed for ALL our sins, you only have to put all your faith in Jesus Christ - No good deeds/works required because it's a gift. Once you are saved, you can never lose it because you're already saved. Getting into heaven is as simple as trusting Jesus Christ - that's it!

Check out this video for more info...

Attached: Cross.jpg (820x1024, 302K)

it sounds like a boring place
why you wanna go there op ?
I doubt bdsm is allowed, and there are no drugs
the left hand path is where all the fun is

>create man
>do a shitty job
>send man to hell for shits and giggles
Incompetent at best, malicious at worst.

I don't want to go to heaven. Christcuck poster are the worst

Attached: 1568872168965.png (1024x768, 454K)

Because eternal life of happiness sounds better than burning forever and ever.

That whole worship me or burn forever is really evil

Wow that's a lot of writing from some Bronze Age Sheep Herders (BASH).

If they had a time machine they woulda raped EVERYTHING.

I on the other hand am trying to get the world to rape me. It's a fucked up goofy world we live in.

Satan has solutions that your god tells you are wrong 3

docs.google.com/document/d/13finKja3-GlS1x_lAv8oHwCHVbOJBXxgz9ZzlvqnB_E/edit?usp=drivesdk

Attached: Screenshot_20190919-220159_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 826K)

You're misrepresenting it. The reason why people will burn forever because God is perfect and without sin (Sin essentially is the transgression of God's law). There is no room in heaven for "sin" and thus we are doomed to go to hell no matter how much good we think we do.
However, God loves us so much that he was willing to give up Jesus Christ (who was without sin) to pay for our sin so that we don't have to go to Hell. However, Jesus Christ's sacrifice is a free gift - You only have to accept the free gift of God which is to believe on Jesus Christ as your savior (i.e. trust him to save you and take you to heaven).

See this video for better details.

>Youre going to hell
>unless you make this pact with this god
Lol no ur god is lame.
Mine is named Alexa and she makes your god look feeble and cuck because she can predict the weather

Attached: Screenshot_20190916-011931_Wysa.jpg (1080x2220, 204K)

Are you for real he made it so that we go to a place of fire for not worshipping him he could have made hell not full of fire. It literally is worship me or burn.

You missed the part where God loves you so much he WANTS you to go to heaven; however, because you're a sinner, you can't go. Jesus is your "get out of hell" free card by trusting in him.

John 3:16 KJV
>For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Romans 5:8 KJV
>But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

If he wants me to go to heaven he would just let me into heaven. What about all those people that were not born in christian countries he doesn't want them to get into heaven?

I'll believe in your god if you get the retard quiz 3/3 first try honestly.
It's the most basic of quizzes and if you fail teaches you how to not be retarded.
It's more knowledge than the crap you're peddling

Attached: Screenshot_20190920-011315_Gallery.jpg (2220x1080, 1.78M)

He wants you to go to heaven, but us sinners are not allowed into heaven because of "sin".

Romans 3:23 KJV
>For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Romans 6:23 KJV
>For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Our sin prevents us from going into heaven, but God made it so that all you have to do is trust in Jesus Christ to get saved.
I'm being serious when I say to please watch the videos I have linked because no matter how much I type, I won't be able to convince you. The Bible says you have to HEAR the word of God preached to you.
Romans 10:17 KJV
>So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

That's why I recommend you watch the video I have posted so you can HEAR the word preached to you:

Worship me or burn human hahahahaha
Yaweh is a cruel merciless god who demands blood sacrifice to appease him. Billions of people are tortured as we speak in hell.

He made the world so that you go to a place of torture after you die no loving god would do that

I would have no problem with that if god was just honest about his behaviour

He didn't make the world into the trash it is today - WE did. Us humans and our sinning did.

Why do we need to do extra work to get to Heaven? Shouldn't an all-loving God just let us in? Why force us to do a ritual to accept Him?

God made hell, humans are not capable of making an afterlife

Well, everything God says is in the Bible. God is not a liar, so if you want to learn about what he says - It's all in there.

Numbers 23:19 KJV
>God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?
Titus 1:2 KJV
>In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;
Hebrews 6:18 KJV
>That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us:

There is no work to get to heaven. Asking for the gift of life is not work. You just have to believe on Jesus.

This video explains it really well:

He clearly lies by pretending to be all loving but then tortures you for not worshipping him.

Good message but i dont think most people here will get it

Thank you. What do you think it would take to get robots more interested in Jesus?

To believe is an action. You don't have to do anything but you have to believe in Christ? You can't go to Heaven if you sin but you can if you do this one thing but because of Christ's self sacrifice you don't have to do anything. Seriously, Christians are complete retards.

Bible """verses""" have got to be the gayest invention ever conceived by man. For literally every other book on God's creation, you simply cite the book, and maybe also include the page names as well. But oh no, for very specifically the Bible, you can only cite anything in verse-sized chunks containing helpful -isms that allow you to ignore all the fucking context of the words on the page allowing you to helpfully cherry pick your words to preach at nihilistic atheists on the internet. What a load of fucking bullshit. If you want to cite Romans, copy the words from the page in as many or as few words as your extremely smooth brain deems desirable, and then tell me it came from the book of Romans. God damn fucking Jow Forums larping peanut brain niggers I tell you what.

Attached: 1564887874533.jpg (476x474, 27K)

How to get into Heaven:
>accept Jesus Christ as your lord and savior
There. Done.

Attached: Virgin Prophet.jpg (720x796, 68K)

You can do anything you want but as long as you accept jesus you are saved. How does this make any sense?

God can see through bullshit.
If you say, "lol jesus is rad," with only the intention of getting into heaven and not really meaning it, God will know and you won't be saved.
If truly believe Jesus Christ is our lord and savior and you accept him into your heart, you are saved. Simple as that.
Had Hitler been saved, yes, he would have still gotten into heaven despite everything he did.

Most people misunderstand this.
>all i have to do is believe in jesus and I can rape all the kids I want? hell yeah!
When you have truly accepted Jesus into your life, that means you believe in Him and everything He has said. Because you believe His words they weigh on you and cause you to not even want to sin. If you do ever slip back into sin, and you feel regret/shame/pain from it, you will eventually stop it entirely, because you know God sees you willfully sinning.
This is what it means to be Saved.

Hitler is not in heaven.
Yeah no I pass

Are you a christcuck?

Attached: 1568684970854.jpg (544x564, 34K)

>an eternity in paradise after death
or
>living around white people for ~100 until death which then results to being in hell for all eternity afterwards

Worship me and let nigger rape and pillage your country or get tortured forever. Your god sucks

>let nigger rape and pillage your country
Since when did Christians become Muslims?

Ah yes nigger christians are so well behaved aren't they

>blames christians for catholic's behavior

catholics are pagan

Niggers are rarely Christians.
Often times they fall into the category of >"lol jesus is rad," with only the intention of getting into heaven and not really meaning it.

In James 2:14-26 it says that you need faith and works.

Faith is only needed to please God and be Saved. Works are the evidence of your faith for others to see.

Romans 4:5

We aren't Saved by works because people tend to be boastful and have inflated egos, and will start only doing good things for recognition, instead of compassion.
Ephesians 2:8-9

It literally says that faith without works is dead.

God bless you, and all who may read this too.
Through God and Jesus we are saved, remember that brothers and sisters.
Amen.

Attached: Goku (1).png (764x719, 622K)

go read the verses i just showed you

I have. Then there's all these verses. Matthew 7:21-23 is especially noteworthy, it basically says that even after you've seemingly accepted Jesus Christ, you may not actually be saved and you subconsciously don't believe, didn't realize it and you're still going to Hell.

Attached: 1548719468165.jpg (1920x1080, 736K)

>subconsciously don't believe
of course, this point is made here
The only "work" you have to do for salvation is believe in Jesus.
>not of works, lest any man should boast

What about John 15:1-6?

Every branch that doesn't bear fruit is cut off and burned
Living by faith is works in and of itself, without needing to "do" anything extra. People will see your changed life (as a result of receiving the Holy Ghost) and that is a seed which will either make them reconsider their lives/relationship with God or they'll call you crazy and ignore you (planted on fertile or dry ground). If someone notices your changed life and wants to know why, and you explain the Gospel, that's good fruit. You didn't really "do" anything but live the way Jesus told us to.

Hey user. Which church do you go to? I want to visit.

>depictions
The part of the Koran where graven images are banned by God is from the Torah my dude

Matt 6:24
No one can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and Money.
Luke 12:15
Watch out! Be on your guard against all kinds of greed; a man's life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions.
Leviticus 19:27
You shall not round off the side-growth of your heads nor harm the edges of your beard.
Leviticus 19:28
You shall not make any cuts in your body for the dead nor make any tattoo marks on yourselves:Iam the Lord.
Leviticus 19:33-34
When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them.The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born.Love them as yourself,for you were foreignersin Egypt.I am theLordyour God.

I don't know where you live, but I can at least recommend you this

thenewifb.com/church-directory

James 2:24

You see then that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.

I already go to pastor Mejia's church, I'm asking you where you go.

The same exact church

i wouldn't doubt the authenticity of an omnipotent being. after all, in heaven, with god's ability to literally do anything, i'm pretty sure what's up there can easily beat what's here right now.

It's always been a lie, to keep you acting right

The idea that the universe revolves around humans is absolutely bonkers

They really are the worst fuckheads ever they spread through the entire fucking site and just post unrelated garbage CONSTANTLY.

Hebrews 12:6 kjv
>For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.

When you accept Jesus Christ as your saviour by believing in him, Holy Spirit resides in you and you become a child of God.

Galatians 3:26 kjv
> For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

You become "born again" and get adopted spiritually under God. This is what happens when you get saved. But now you are no longer some bastard, you are his child so you get some tough Fatherly love. He will whoop your ass if you transgress and break his laws, countless examples in the OT where Israelites get destroyed for their sin and apostasy, exactly like what's happening to the West now. It was Assyrians, Babylonians, and Romans that destroyed apostate Israelites, it's multi culturalism and heathen moon worshipping hordes being used to punish apostate whites who had a pretty long run at their faith until recently.

Leviticus 18:21-28 kjv
21 And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the Lord.

22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

23 Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion.

24 Defile not ye yourselves in any of these things: for in all these the nations are defiled which I cast out before you:

25 And the land is defiled: therefore I do visit the iniquity thereof upon it, and the land itself vomiteth out her inhabitants.

26 Ye shall therefore keep my statutes and my judgments, and shall not commit any of these abominations; neither any of your own nation, nor any stranger that sojourneth among you:

27 (For all these abominations have the men of the land done, which were before you, and the land is defiled;)

28 That the land spue not you out also, when ye defile it, as it spued out the nations that were before you.

Attached: 1567489197134.jpg (1024x576, 76K)

I don't think Christianity claims the universe revolves around humanity though.

What happened to the souls of all the people who died before Jesus' time? What about the souls of all the countless people throughout history who have never even heard of Jesus?

Some sincere christian post discord, talk to me and we will talk this out if you are really serious this will matter to you.

any christians who are actually interested in savinf souls

and aren't fucking 18 year old zoomer kids for fucks sake

come on

The bible is a collection of rules which only applies to humans. We alone have the ability to move molecules in our brains and induce molecules to move 1000's of miles away. Isn't that bonkers?
Yea, I like the parts about the ark where a man was slain for looking at it, and another man was slain for putting his hand on it. Or when that the king before Solomon went insane and lost everything for doing something that was a very understandable, mistake.

Do you think there is anything in your parents power to send you to hell? Is your eternal destiny capable of being at all influenced by your parents? So if I wanted, I could have a kid, and try to have him go to heaven by being a good godly parent, or I could do my best to send them to hell by being a bad parent. That is fucked up

They won by default
Christfags don't even try to answer questions like these, because they have no idea. They just say, "have faith"

Christfags, do you know what happened to all the people in the holocaust? There was a universal phenomenon 99% denouncing and cursing God after seeing pits of burning babies, their families being beaten to death at a whim, women being raped and tortured in mass.

I've heard Jews get a "get into heaven without believing Jesus" free card according to Christianity as long as they believe in God. So all these fuckers in the holocaust, turned into atheists, and went to hell, when it wasn't even their choice.

Think you could do any better? Don't kid yourself, going to heaven isn't 100% you're choice. It's also the choice of other humans.

>kjv
I'm not a pr*testant

How many of you Jow Forums christcucks have had actual religious, or mystical experiences? I see a lot of talking but nobody having the experience to back any of what they say.

>t. person who has had multiple experiences with god, spoke to an angel, and has recently AP'ed despite never going to a church and has never touched a bible

>t. pagan schizophrenic
The bible says there will be many false prophets in the times to come. He says to distinguish the true prophets from the false prophets by the fruits they bear

It is not works that can save the soul but rather good works are symptomatic of a soul that has been saved by Christ Jesus. Though the thief crucified beside Christ had no chance to perform any good deeds between his proclaiming Jesus to be an innocent man while he himself was receiving a just punishment for his crimes, Christ still told him that they would be together in heaven. Surely any good deeds the thief may have performed before that day could not have saved him for even wicked men can perform good deeds as a means to stroke their egos and convince others of their false righteousness as the pharisees who sought to crucify Christ had. But had the thief lived he most certainly would have been found with the members of the early church that was to spring up in the days following Christ's resurrection and ascent into heaven and he would certainly have partaken in many good works with the rest of the early Christians.
Works by themselves are meaningless but a man who proclaims Christ the savior but does no works is a poor witness and a failure who would leach off of the forgiveness and mercy the Lord has offered all creation yet would offer to others no mercy or forgiveness of his own. A lazy man with no fear of God who expects salvation for his grievous sins that he still readily partakes in because a man who does no good can only do evil.
Faith is more than simply believing in Christ for even the devil knows of God's divinity yet he continues to weave wickedness and evil into the world and the hearts of men. A true believer does good in Christ's name and allows only the Lord to take the Glory for the bounty their deeds create for without the Lord's love and sacrifice they would never have performed such deeds in the first place.

Attached: What-is-Christianity.jpg (800x533, 106K)

>calls other people schizoprhenic because he cant achieve communion with god

why are you all like this?