Reminder that masturbation is why you feel so depressed and tired all the time

Reminder that masturbation is why you feel so depressed and tired all the time.

Attached: 5bb950793133fec54f81ea83_prolactin.jpg (500x405, 125K)

Literally have nothing to do but Jerk off. It's my only source of spiritual nourishment

>spiritual nourishment
You're degrading the spirit when you fap. How have you not realized this?
I feel sorry for you.

Yeah no shit dopamine lowers when you're done doing the activity that you craved doing

bullshit, where's the paper? the diagram doesn't even have any axes.

>Start HRT
>Stop masturbating
>Depression disappears completely
Is there a link? It hasn't been back yet since.

Attached: 1567462427145.jpg (600x750, 80K)

If that's true, then why am I, a woman who masturbates constantly, not lactating?

....actually I'm gonna go masturbate now.

I didn't masturbate until like 19 or 20, but I was depressed and tired for as long as I can remember

Why does this apply to masturbation but not sex? An orgasm is an orgasm right?

Show us a source faggot

Robots should be encourage to go on Grindr and get TOPPED or be the TOP

I was depressed way before any jerking off happened (parents divorce messed me up) so you better have some god damn sources to back this shit up. Anyone could have made this in mspaint.

I didnt even cum until i was 13. Didnt start masturbating more than one a month till i was 16. I was just as depressed before then as i am now. Infact the reason why i jerk it is because im depressed and have nothing else to do as i have ruined every aspect of my life and will continue to do even if i were to stop jerking off for the next 10 years

Are your nuts the size of raisins?

Strange, I always feel better after a good fap.

Am I the only one who feels energetic after masturbating? Sometimes on my days off I prefer masturbation to a nap when I hit a mid day slump. It helps me get back and focused on something.

no I was afraid of getting germs in my vagina, but then I gave up on life completely and masturbated

get the fuck out and go back to your discord hrt tranny shill, we know your game

I'm not feeling depressed and tired all the time.

>Start HRT
>not able to masturbate
>become shell of human being, can't even be depressed anymore

That's funny because I'm physically incapable but still want to die.

>>Depression disappears completely

You can't be derpessed if your dead indeed

Attached: FAGGOTS IN MINECRAFT.png (1806x888, 277K)

I'm tired all the time because I sleep like 4-6 hours a night.

Why is it you nofappers can never state the hormonal difference between masterbation and sex?
If it's true for masturbation it would be true for sex too.

If this was true then why do I want to fap again barely 5 minutes after finishing fapping?

With sex you can cope with the other person, it's not that difficult you retards

Shut the fuck up you pieces of shit,stop trying to force people in the "you're depressed" mindset,if you really like wasting your time on the worst trend that could come on Jow Forums after trannies then do it by your own,you're even worse than Jehovah's cunts ringing your doorbell trying to convince you that you're doomed and all if you don't dedicate your life to x thing,I masturbate as much as I want and I'm a happy person,don't believe this clown going around with his diagrams trying to convince you about "masturbation bad,your life is sad",masturbate as much as you want because it's not a problem,it never gave anyone fucking depression and it's not going to ever happen unless you are a complete braindead fool who goes arm in arm with op

Sometimes it does that sometimes the opposite. I find it can get me motivated to do homework. Schlick, piss, and drink some water and I'm good to go