Why do girls always act intrested then pull then never respond

Why do girls always act intrested then pull then never respond

Attached: Screenshot_20190920-160635_Gallery.jpg (1080x2220, 474K)

Post message times

>double texting
yikes....

you cant tell from this screenshot if he's double texting.

you probably dont know what the term means.

Dude just wait for her to respond. Never talk to her again until she responds to what youve already written here. Talk to another girl in the meantime

She unmatched me i just dont get why so many girls act so sexually interested then go cold

They get a better match.

I've got some theories
1-You weren't dominant enough by asking her, instead of giving her a date
2-She was 100% planning on a free meal, what you'd get out of it would be anyone's guess
3-She was sort of looking forward to fucking, but shooting dinner down for coffee instead made you sound like a poorfag, which turned her off

It just about looks and how forward you will go at the right time, also she might use you for free food so if you go somewhere cheap, she will ghost you immediately lmfao.

She blatantly wrote something about getting fucked in the ass and that she's not against it. Just a normal conversation for her and it's the first impression of herself she's giving you. You don't seem to be the anal on first date type by the way you communicate. Just move on dude, find someone worth your time.

>i would be a little touchy

is a really creepy thing to say, bro
like literally that's shit that people on to catch a predator say. that sort of coy "i like sex and i wanna touch u hehe" in a childish tone but with obviously adult intentions is really creepy

like if you're interested in meaningless sex then just be an adult and say do you want to fuck, don't try to set up a public groping session bc that's not going to be pleasurable for either of you. if you're going to have sex have sex. if you're going to have coffee have coffee. you can do both eventually but it just doesn't work to try at the same time, and the fact that you don't realize this really just communicates that you don't know about either sex or dating

aaaahhhhhh my favorite kind of thread

Attached: 1568426456611.jpg (670x573, 376K)

>you free this weekend
this is where you fucked up, not to mention the double texting

Attached: 1519439520140.jpg (570x845, 75K)

Probably because you flirt like a child molester

>taking her for coffee
>before you fuck her in the ass
you're literally trying to get your dick shit on. she probably thought you were into scat or some shit.

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Not sure if you're retarded, autistic, or both.

why can't women just have normal conversations why does it have to be like disarming a bomb.

You did nothing wrong, OP. it was over before it even started.
She was bored and swiping right waiting for Chad to respond, he had left her in a state of arousal after proposing sex to her while trying his luck with all his top picks. So she wasn't thinking straight, while horny she thought you might be a good fuck and engaged in conversation with you, going as far as to agreeing to getting her ass gaped by your dick. Then she finished herself off to the thought of getting railed by all the dudes she was chatting with after agreeing to meet up with a chad in her lust induced delirium. After she "came" she lost interest in fucking you and was just looking forward to meeting Chad and that's why she quit talking to you. I've been in her situation when I was a teen and that conversation looks identical to ones I've had just replace Chad with emo qts. No I'm not a roastie.

it's because you asked if she was free instead of saying "meet me at x at time y"

What's normal conversation about telling you're going to molest a girl in a coffee shop?

No you're clearly an out of touch incel. What fucking planet are you from?