Streamer GreekGodx lost 200 lbs

He lost in the past 4-5 months. Pretty impressive. He went form a NEET fatty neckbeard and he's a chad now. You can do it too!

Attached: WOW.jpg (647x767, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a61ElNSfwig
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Crazy stuff!

Attached: 3443.png (576x624, 332K)

No way that thing is greek

as a fan of his, dimitri isn't a chad. kitty was with him purely for greed even when he was fat. he has been milking his audience for sympathy ever since he started streaming on his own. he isn't fat anymore, sure. but he is still the same manipulative guy. i have a bad feeling about where his story will end

wow he's looking decent now.

Well I think some of Greek's past behavior was directly related to his weight issues, depression, anxiety and sleep issues. Not to mention he hated himself and did some real talks addressing these past issues. But he recently said after getting a ban for saying there's only 2 genders, that he is trying to make positive changes and be more wholesome. So we'll see. I'm at least glad he is skinnier now. He was a big boy before. And it's inspiring!

the entirety of Greece was under Ottoman domination for centuries, you had persians, turks, arabs, berbers, egyptians, all sorts of dudes coming in for blanda

GGX GANG we in here!

Greek is funny af, and surpassed Ice a while ago. Dude is the content king. (And bjorn)

I've never watched his shit but anyone that has a drastic lifestyle change like this to lose mad weight is pretty respectable.

Could be good inspiration for someone like Liquid Richard.

Big Ups

Good for him, Ive seen him on stream a few times and it's an entertaining dude.
Also he got banned recently for saying there's only 2 genders

nope, not Chad, females wouldn't fuck or respect either of these for anything

Yeah OMEGALUL imagine getting banned for stating a biological fact

fuckin SJW twitch, greek is a real one hes based basically one of us, a neet weirdo virgin whos finally starting to turn his life around so there is hope for y'all

bruh even trannies say there are only 2 genders. Also proud of my boi

nah he's decent looking now. also he's an e-celeb so that'll help him.

This is the clip that got him banned a few days ago, for literally saying there's only T W O genders, FUCK TWITCH: youtube.com/watch?v=a61ElNSfwig

Apparently he only had one long distance gf and he's still a virgin (Heard this confirmed by him some where a while ago) and he's 26. I know he said he was always introverted and he doesn't really have any friends, just would talk to streamers. Poor guy, now that he's lost weight and has a (bit) of clout maybe he'll eventually meet someone, he's a funny guy

>2019
>Cutting bloat
Malaka dimitri

Attached: 1566480259150.png (349x654, 226K)

Hes not a chad the dude is still a bit chubby. Hes within the range of normal tho

no fucking way thatws amazing good for him

What's the deal with people and not knowing to put the before picture on the left?

ITS SLIKER, YA GET ME? WANT ME TO SPELL THAT OUT FOR YOU?

INDIGO
TANGO
SIERRA

SIERRA
LIMA
INDIGO
KILO
ECHO
ROMEO

0161 MANNNY ON THE FOOOCKING GLOBE MATE

Attached: 69099065_505271090234079_1565564793642140882_n.jpg (753x942, 87K)

Yep it's actually extremely easy. Switch to Keto diet and watch the weight drop off fast. I'm down from 198 to 162 in 2.5 months. I eat nothing but eggs, bacon, sausage, beef, chicken, cheese, broccoli, and spinach. All that stuff is really filling and keeps you full like 3x as long as any carb-heavy meal. Used to be hungry all the time and snack constantly now I eat 2 meals a day and sometimes I'm not even hungry in time for the 2nd one.

He went from hideous to ugly

You don't really need to make "positive changes" after saying there's only 2 genders

>that
>a chad
Good for him for learning not to eat like a starving pig, I guess.

Attached: 1234.jpg (900x729, 99K)

lost 80 pounds in 3 months feels good being thin.

>social extroverted guy loses weight
wow crazy!

Can you share your meal-plan with me, brother?
Congrats, by the way.

>a chad
Maybe, maybe not. That's the game though. But the reality is he never could have done it on his own. He was a twitch streamer so he at least had some personality, but more importantly, he had a lot of emotional help from Tyler1, an actual alpha chad.

glad to see him improving his life

wish ice would do the same

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

>wish ice would do the same
Ice is past the point of no return.

didn't ice try to fuck that 13 year old jap girl

I would, too. It's legal there.

>It's legal there.
No its not you absolute brainlet.

No, he'd have stayed fat if he was