You travel back in time to when you are 10 years old. You can only say one thing to your 10 year old self

You travel back in time to when you are 10 years old. You can only say one thing to your 10 year old self.

What do you say?

Attached: OD4walsJzdg.jpg (1280x960, 210K)

>invest it bitcoin and then when it hits $1,000

Put that 20k in your bank account in 2011 into bitcoin and sell it off in 2017.

Get a job asap in highschool and invest in Bitcoin.

Invest in apple as soon as possible.

Just fucking die when you become 16. Nothing gets better

why not tell him to mine it when doable with a gpu?

rememeber the 8,000 btc pizza?

Join football. Learn to like it. Your life will be much better.

Don't date your fugly crazy gf and get you arrested because you left her

"She doesn't like you and she never will"

Attached: d9smsgr-de333f8e-5847-4971-b52e-fc5d5aa7f64b.png (679x453, 79K)

Because my past self will be way too retarded to comprehend what that means and how to do it. Better to just keep it simple.

well then he's probably too retarded to invest in it since it wasn't easy in '12 either, probably more difficult than mining

Finish high school you dumb cunt

Because I was broke as shit until 2011

Hence why Im the guy that told myself just to invest in apple early. Lol
And join football. Maybe I wouldent be less of a man that way...

Get a job straight after highschool, and don't become neet for 6+years.

Attached: D5igy55W0AETZ7C.jpg (900x1200, 241K)

"You have to kill yourself dude it doesn't get better, mom is going to keep ruining your life if you don't get away from her but unfortunately you won't have anywhere to go for at least 7 years"

u didn't have 200$ for a gpu?
then why are u replying to the BTC comment chain

Shit, better yet, invest in uber way early. Im talking as soon as they hit the market early.

Give up.
Get into bitcoin asap.
I don't know, it's not like a 10yr old would listen anyways.

>Tell your dad to accept the Chipotle deal and move to Florida
>Stop it with the crushes; they don't care about you
>You're moving back to the US in 8th grade

or

>make sure to learn to make friends in preparation for boarding school next year, pal.

literally my only problem is money so yes BTC all the way
Also get a meme degree like marketing or economics for comfy job to pass the time

Grindr and fu I traps

Make some friends in school
You're fucked when you get past 18 and everyone has already made their social circles and you are destined to be an outcast

"Don't worry about consequences and punch these assholes."

what if your older self already came back but you didn't listen
your life still sucks
the cycle continues...

what if your older self coming back is THE REASON your life sucks to begin with?
mfw causal loop

Attached: 1445635154802.jpg (415x481, 39K)

Slap him call him a faggot.

>him
can you describe whom "him" is, user?
Remember we're all friends here.

Attached: 1419181061799.jpg (1920x1080, 116K)

i meant that i'd slap my past self for being a faggot

die now it doesnt get better

Have sex.
Hit the weights.
Take a shower.
Get a clue.
Thats all i would need to say to that idiot

>you have autism, so just stop trying already

Attached: c4a.jpg (238x192, 14K)

>i meant that i'd slap my past self for being a faggot
I see user, but why not try a more.. constructive approach instead?
Why not try to help him be better?

Attached: 1422315984638.jpg (531x411, 20K)

Don't get the arse jag

I'M GONNA COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM KIIIDD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGMMMMM COOOOMMMINGGG

Attached: 1568504433547.png (504x689, 314K)

>You'll meet someone in your sophomore year of hs. She likes you. Don't pussy out, m8
Also hand him a note that says
>invest in Bitcoin when you're in college
>go into IT when you're in college. Don't let those fucktards steer you to a meme degree
>if you're going to tinker with shit, eoka pistol, nail gun powder, and toy caps. You're welcome, you cheeky fuck

>Also hand him a note
notes are not allowed

Oh, okay. I'll just tell him the last option then.

invest on bitcoin or twitter.

if they were, everybody would just leave a notebook with detailed instructions on what to do exactly at any given time, don't u think?

That's what makes it more fun. Fuck up the continuum of time, and we all get a happy ending.

Cultivate discipline through motivation. Begin a workout regimen

I don't say a damn thing, cause even as a kid i understood it was over for me and nothing i say will change that.

Save yourself some grief and kill yourself now, it doesn't get better, that is bullshit like everything else in this world of bullshit

I say nothing and start violently beating his/my face until he/I scream for my/his parents. I wonder if they'd recognize me as an older version.

"Remember the gray cat"

I don't know what it means, but my older self told me that when I was ten, and I feel like I have to say it for continuity sake

I say "Stop struggling" as I hold his head in the toilet until he drowns.

Hopefully creating this paradox breaks spacetime and destroys the universe so ALL y'all motherfuckers die. And all aliens, too.

>"Remember the gray cat"

I remember the gray cat, bro.

I MISS YOU FLUFFY

Does this girl have nudes? I don't want the nudes, I'm just curious

I'll kill my past self so my current self can fade out of existence.

>I don't know what it means, but my older self told me that when I was ten, and I feel like I have to say it for continuity sake
based and redplied user

Attached: predestination.jpg (600x400, 48K)

take moms gun and kill yourself

>live in a country where people under 12 can't be held criminally responsible for crimes
kill my parents in a brutal arson

Stop being such a pussy stop crying and go to school you fucking retard

Mine bitcoin with every trash laptop, PC, and device you have access to then sell it slowly, saving half for 20,000. Enjoy your billions kid.

I'd shoot him in the head and avoid all the trouble, bring along a paradox machine to make sure the timeline doesn't reset

>zoomers who were 10 years old when bitcoin was a thing
I would tell 10 year old me to invest in Apple.

Lame. I want to warp back as myself to around grade 8. i dont care about reliving my youth, but it would be worth it to get rich. 10 years of hard work and easily have a 100 million

Respect your elders because they know a lot.

But, i have a whole long thing in my head i role play about what i would do if i could warp back as myself the summer pre 8th grade. I'd take about a day or 2 to catch my bearings, cause id be out of wack as fuck trying to adjust to that decade. Get a fancy, although not too fancy, note book. Write up my plans to make 100 million in 10 years, although has to be written in gibberish code , maybe as poems, if someone reads it it will sound like harmless nonsense. Demand a $50 a month allowance from close relatives; i never asked for any as a kid cause i never really spent money, but i need it need it. Make up some BS its for a college fund. Get a paper route, and maybe some odd jobs. Hopefully i can clear about $500 a month. Borrow the lawnmower from the relative who was old and senile, use it to mow lawns for hire for additional money. In a year or so aim for about 10 grand. Have one of my parents place a few sports bets for me,; hey im a weird crazy kid, but ehh what the hell why not. Woah you just made 300 Grand! what you gonna do with it?! That's my business dickheads, im gonna go to Harvard, now mind your own business. Have a full list of the key stocks to invest in. And, start taking classes to learn IT shit for the Bitcoin thing. Play it cool lay low, working part or full time in a low stress job, buy up key stocks, go to school part time, officially planning to be an IT tech, but just to learn enough so i can mine a billion worth of crypto. I'm sitting on 100 million in tech stocks, and a billion in crypto shit, retire,

Stick with martial arts

Stop playing Metal Slug all day you neurotic piece of shit

Leave the country as soon as possible

>"Take these pills and don't tell your parents. You'll start growing boobs but it's for the best. If you don't, you'll fall into endless misery and eventually kill yourself. Also he's not "just a really good friend", you like guys lmao."

Attached: 1540507864992.jpg (400x400, 28K)

Do drugs but not as many as i did so dont do that much but do them do them and become God

IT is a meme degree you retard

Don't fucking say it user. Fuck reality

tl;dr

make good friends.
drop the fake friends who don't add anything to your life

one of the following
>clean yourself up and give a shit about how others percieve you
>stop being an autist
>tell dad to invest in bitcoin
>learn to drive as soon as possible
>I love you, me