No one likes Asian guys

youtube.com/watch?v=TYOhMpYdJnQ

>White women hate Asian men
>Asian women hate Asian men

What the fuck is the point of being an Asian guy in 2019?

Attached: 1564770510591.jpg (1051x675, 246K)

this was so obviously a skit lol. don't force me into your racial degradation fetish cracker

They like nice looking ones due to kpop

Depends on what you want to make of it, and also what nationality. There is no sense of purpose or belonging if youre Asian-American, especially if you arent connected to your family. Worst of all is when youre adopted by a white family, like I was. For me, I just want to build a house, be self-sufficient, and be left alone forever. I have hobbies, I have skills. But I dont care about using them to gain access to the sexual marketplace. I just want to be left alone, make some music, read, watch anime, and do things myself.

why does this cuck shit turn me on so much

because you are a cuck of course

Honestly I feel bad for Asian guys. Their women seem really fucking cruel.

Nah, Asians guys make the best traps.

All women are whores, not just asian women. All women are whores, but especially asian women.

>mfw asian guy
>12" peenor
>forced to move to Guangzhou (a city in china)

Attached: 1457758412929.jpg (960x960, 116K)

These types of posts are extreme bait but I'll take it. There's like two fucking chubby Asian dudes at my work and they're both married to decently average white women. One of my favorite ASMRtists on Youtube is an English lady married to an Asian man. Not to mention upper tier attractive east Asian men are obsessed over by K-pop/J-pop fans. The key takeaway is that

>Women hate unattractive men

So stop making these shitty bait posts thanks retard

nice anecdotal (probably made up) evidence ricedicccc

Attached: 1451250767814.jpg (1280x1280, 545K)

>Anecdotal evidence vs ??? No evidence assertions

ok retard

hey incel fuck
>2013
by 2019 the % of asian roasties marrying out is 42%
how does this make ur ricediccc feel

Attached: file.png (384x560, 82K)

Just wanna say, to all the chingchongs itt: I love you all and don't give up. Only two races pulled humanity out of mudhutts and endless twilight and you guys are one of them, so theres that to always remember. That ain't dissing the spics or nig here either, you all are wondeful too but truth must be set free.

Dont let the media hurt you, dont let negativity swarm your mind and leech at your soul. Within you is divinity and beauty. I really do believe theres someone out there for everyone and it might look impossible but there is truly light at the end of the tunnel.

Stay strong, stay healthy, and love god and all will be well. Peace and everlasting love bros. Its gonna be all right.

Attached: praystation.jpg (476x328, 28K)

>Only two races pulled humanity out of mudhutts
mmm?
asians didn't as there were large widespread famines in Japan, Chinkland, Kpopland before the yte devilz imposed western values by gunboat diplomacy

asian women are f'ed up man . . .

t. white "man" who just read an article on why white men are evil and is making a racebait thread to feel better about himself

T;SEETHING WHITE ROASTIE LAMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1526420891522.jpg (1023x1331, 314K)

>tfw my bpd hapa gf looked literally like this

tfw ur whore of a mum looked literally like this

The absolute seethe from this white femoid trash.

I wonder who could behind this post? This scares the kikes.

Attached: asian white supremacy.jpg (590x780, 272K)

Nah, I am from canada and I see guys from Japan come over here with their super hot GF's. Maybe you just gotta go back to your homeland dood.
Were fucked here in Canada though, our government encourages foreigners to move here and all the girls go for them because most Canadians are Irish or Scottish and short as fuck/ginger.