Tfw every gf/fiance/wife is one argument or lewd thought away from doing this to their partners

>tfw every gf/fiance/wife is one argument or lewd thought away from doing this to their partners

Attached: 1444665479835.jpg (640x1136, 111K)

you mean ruining her life?
I mean, I'm sure by now everyone she knows has seen that pic.

That's robots go on Grindr and skip the women part most of us cant get women anyway

It should be legal to cave in your cheating spouse's skull in with a sledgehammer. Doesn't matter who does it.

eheh see you in court, loser

Attached: dssdds.jpg (419x471, 37K)

And yet when I try to find one off the bat who wants to do this with my enthusiastic support, absolute disgust and block. Women are truly pathetic.

I really dont get how this is revenge, unless the dude is a BBC obsessed pussywhipped insecure cuck to begin with. Most guys from what I have seen are quick to simply dump and forget about a woman who cheats. I would have no problem immediately cutting my partner off for good if they did something like that.

And now everyone knows that she is a BBC slut. There are black dudes who will fuck peoples gross wives for free. Its not like she is sucking on premium rich guy athlete gigachad cock.

Imagine being so insecure that you think this is a valid position.

Attached: 1527214169907.webm (640x360, 1.95M)

>I really dont get how this is revenge
>do u still love me

retard faggot brainlet waste of bytes

revenge for what?
did he cheat on her? if so he obviously doesn't love her.
did he dump her?
or is she just being a bpd whore?

>falling for the love meme
>calling others brainlet

Attached: 1568210638122.jpg (1153x2048, 288K)

>revenge
u brought up revenge, so idk
fagoot
the hypothetical partner fell for it dumb retard

it's like talking to ants desu

Attached: 1526600209894.gif (268x320, 1.44M)

I mean the only person she has played is herself by putting a niggers dick in her mouth and potentially catching herpes or AIDS. And like I said niggers will fuck anything so its not like she would be doing better than me or that I would feel inferior. I would just laugh and block.

Yeah they will blow you. That's why girlfriends are awesome.

dunno what I expected from you honestly.

>BE OFFENDED AND TRIGGERED BY THE THOUGHT OF BBCS GOYIM REEEEEEE

Nah. Its just another dudes cock. If she wants to act like a slut I will treat her like one by cutting her off.

take ur meds retard
take ur meds schizo

Attached: 1555601849023.gif (220x187, 1.04M)

>not wanting to be cheated on is insecure
I'm sure you're baiting but there are women who actually think this

Do you realize you just misrepresented my position?

how did he do such a thing user, please enlighten us
Spend extra time detailing how "insecurity" plays a part

Attached: 1526802529547.jpg (544x544, 113K)

Islam is right about women

originaly

I would never do something like this to my husband. I want nothing more than to enter a healthy and loyal relationship with a good man but you seething faggots are too distracted by stacy to notice the girls that arent whores.

Attached: CD2BEE63-42A7-4969-9AAC-99F7A3C091F4.jpg (952x1024, 62K)

When will incels realize that they're just projecting their insatiable desires for BBC onto women? Life becomes a whole lot easier once you take the sissy pill

sauce?
skknvejrb

nobody is saying there aren't faithful girls in the world though, poor femanon

tfw when u have the same dick length and slightly less girth but with a more prominent glans.
i guess i was born to dominate even though im a sub

>tfw every gf/fiance/wife is one argument or lewd thought away from doing this to their partners
That's why too much attachment is dumb and dangerous

Maybe