Would you pick the steak, anons?

Would you pick the steak, anons?

Attached: 922082944603fad5b4c2be26904feee0_r.jpg (1920x1080, 115K)

yes
bluepill < redpill

only if I got put in a more awesome matrix simulation than one where I have shit job on a dumb planet. humans aren't even the good guys in the matrix, I've always supported robot rights, and there's no point in being free from the matrix.

I'd absolutely do exactly what he did. Why would I want to live in some dingy submarine wearing raggy clothes when I could be Mark Zuckerberg?

>more awesome matrix simulation than one where I have shit job on a dumb planet
fucking retard zoomie, have u even seen the movie?
he asks to be a millionaire with no memory of the matrix

Never, redpill is boring and disheartening, but it brings peace to mind knowing the truth. Living in the cognitive dissonance of bluepilled reality is a living hell of constant stress and madness, especially as a male.

Depends on the politics and situation of Zion. Most people probably had relationships and people they cared about outside of the Matrix but Cypher didn't for some reason.

Because he was a psychopath who probably took the redpill to fuck the system for the sake of it, but he didn't realise what the system was

I saw the movie once but I'd rather have superpowers in a fantasy world than a billion dollars on boring old earth.

we already did. look around you, op.

>Depends on the politics and situation of Zion.
the politics and situation of Zion is like in the movie...

>but Cypher didn't for some reason.
this afaik is never estabilished

okay retardo, stop shitting up the thread with autism, go play with trains or dolls or whatever the fuck you "people" do

You don't get superpowers in the Matrix until you take the redpill

>the politics and situation of Zion is like in the movie...
It wasn't as complex as it would've been in real life. They should've given Cypher some sort of contempt for the real world other than muh trinity

>It wasn't as complex as it would've been in real life
well imho it's pretty clear cut, aka:
>live a nice fake life
vs
>live a miserable real life
it's as complex as it should have been
ALSO the trinity stuff wasn't even needed and cheapned the "pill choice"
probably a producer forcing it onto the script
I think it was supposed to mirror Neo's choice earlier, but in light of hindsight (aka the "real" world is absolute shit)

Humans generally don't mind "misery" as long as they're surrounded by people they love and believe they're working towards an honorable goal within a fair system.

Muh raw pleasures is cumbrain-tier

>Humans generally don't mind "misery" as long as they're surrounded by people they love and believe they're working towards an honorable goal within a fair system.
I don't disagree, but sociology and history show many a betrayal for pur hedonistic or egotistical reasons.
In fact, it is often stipulated social upheavals happen as a rule for a failure of "meeting expectations" rather than objective meagre conditions.
Which would perfectly apply to the character:
i.e. promised a REAL world but real world turns out to be much worse than the bluepilled world

>Muh raw pleasures is cumbrain-tier
that's oversimplifying the situation, Cypher's POV is as follows:
>die miserable for your "big brain ideals", best case scenario living a absolutely miserable life till
vs
>live a fake, comfortable, top tier, life, albeit fake (without being aware of that)

My guess is if robots had the necessary IQ, would follow Cypher's footsteps 100%, which is reflected on the "robotwaifu" idea being universally approved (i.e. a fake guaranteed happiness, KNOWING IT'S FAKE!!)

Attached: 1526390504656.jpg (322x322, 13K)

There's 40% chance I'd take it, 60% I wouldn't. It really depends on my conditionsin Zion. If I still have faith in the cause.

yes, i just want to rest.

the robots tried multiple versions of the mattix and ended up realizing that humanity wasn't satisfied unless it was a realistic enough simulation of earth but I would voluntarily choose to spend the rest of my life in a virtual reality that was cool.

>the robots tried multiple versions of the mattix and ended up realizing that humanity wasn't satisfied unless it was a realistic enough simulation of earth
that's one of the weakest points in the oregano movie imho desu

you can't go back user

Attached: charles-colson-481069.jpg (640x916, 152K)

damn, now i want to kill myself

Nah gotta be in the real world and flex on those Matrix pussies

The point was that robots tried Utopias but they didn't work. Humans needed the pain organ in their brain pressed everyday in order to stay happy.
The "humans for energy" plot doesn't make any sense but it's fine once you realize the original plan was to have human brains be a supercomputer running the matrix while mining robot bitcoin or something