Fellow art hoe here,

Anthony Turner
Anthony Turner

fellow art hoe here,
why do bots hate us yet lust after us so bad?

Attached: original.jpg (49 KB, 400x495)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S--pKrAt-F0

Nathaniel Thomas
Nathaniel Thomas

its funny how art hoes don't care about looks as much as stacys

like dating ugly guys has some prestige or something

Chase Anderson
Chase Anderson

because youre a match of cute aesthetics and utterly reppellent personality
thats it

Jordan Long
Jordan Long

Typical incel shit. Instead of loving what you can't have, fags hate what they can't have

Blake James
Blake James

i agree, i usually never go for very attractive men. i prefer an average plain looking white guy that has interesting personality attributes.

John Howard
John Howard

why do bots
we don't
incels lust after you because they lust after anything remotely female shaped
fuck off

James Green
James Green

You will fuck with us on whim and the next day you will be paying sccisors with your bestie or being ass wrecked by a pack of niggers. So having sex doesn't make you special or an intellectual.

Eli Watson
Eli Watson

if incels weren't so blind they'd see art hoes are their ideal girl

Ethan Brooks
Ethan Brooks

in art school
surrounded by cute, sexy, hot, and average art hoes
online so i don't have to interact with people

Caleb Turner
Caleb Turner

I used to be roommates with some artschool girls. They're insane, slutty, and easily entertained.

Aaron Garcia
Aaron Garcia

Are these type of people anti establishment in the whole "I don't like police or authorities but welfare and big government is great at the same time" kind of way?

I can only imagine the male counterpart to be one of those dudes that wear the stereotypical onions glasses and those particular beanies that say "I really like smoking weed". I hope I'm wrong.

Leo Foster
Leo Foster

Art hoes are insufferable, just as much as art people in general.

Literally all a fucking copy of eachother
Looking at shit movies/listening to shit music/eating shit food because it's unknown and not because they actually like it.

Art people are attention whores who suck each other's cock over the 3 references of Miyazaki they know.

Wouldn't put my dick in that.

Attached: 142127-full.png (158 KB, 400x298)

Dominic Green
Dominic Green

Art hoes are completely shallow and vapid whores. All they care about is appearance. Obsession with muh aesthetic just means you are a shallow person.

Oliver Carter
Oliver Carter

Most actual art hoes don't have much sex, are extremely picky, and closeted racist.

Oliver King
Oliver King

isn't every bot/female pretty much the same way? most people aren't open about their shallow tendencies but at least with art hoes you know wha you are getting. they typically don't obsess over chads too.

Ryder Jones
Ryder Jones

honest question? Why are you here? What got you here? Why did you decide to post this?

William Diaz
William Diaz

cause i find his board funny and like shitting on incels

Owen Thomas
Owen Thomas

because theres no future with women like this. they must constantly alter and change things, including their partners

Jackson Gonzalez
Jackson Gonzalez

Question: how do I get another art hoe gf with this haircut? I had one for two years and since I was a rebound relationship it ended. Are there fembot art hoes out there who don't have (excessive) baggage? (With this haircut is a bonus)

Attached: 567be76aeb5f84bb0160570f21eab687.jpg (89 KB, 474x592)

Gabriel Sullivan
Gabriel Sullivan

I went to the skate park today and it was empty for an hour or so until three roastie art hoes came and sat their whore asses on the ramp and ate Pringles or something. I don't like talking to women so I didn't steer up shit but just half an hour later two Chads who look like absolute fuckboys came to the park too, just standing around and talking to the whores looking like some faggots (of course these retards don't skate).
it's like they wanted to get picked up by Chads. shameless

Cooper Rivera
Cooper Rivera

Maybe, but for the most part is the pretentious 'know it all' attitude despite being 25 at most. Copycatting your femminist uni professors isn't a personality trait.

Jaxon King
Jaxon King

the aesthetic is neat. the personality is garbage.

Matthew Morris
Matthew Morris

ok penis head dumbass retard nigger cock slut whore

Michael Russell
Michael Russell

Because you're fake. Fake as fuuuuuuck. Tried to date a couple arthouse bitches but when it all came down to the nitty gritty, you're nowhere near as cultured or artisticslly minded as you think you are.

Was gonna take two to see "des ring der nilbelugen" downtown since it was playing and none of them knew what the fuck I was talking about. Really!?!? If I bring up Faulkner or Flannery O'Connell as some of my favorite writers, they stared dumbfounded. REALLY!?!?!?

Scott Pilgrim isn't arthouse ya dumb bitches, it was a big studio production.

Adrian Long
Adrian Long

What are art hoes attracted to in a guy? Just moved to a liberal arts college town and these girls are everywhere.

Attached: olmec.gif (1.4 MB, 480x360)

Juan Garcia
Juan Garcia

I've stalked some instagram profiles of art hoes and their bf's were usually like this
tall
prettyboy face
undercut hair
white
skinny
listens to lots of "emo" rappers but doesn't know what real emo is
dressed in streetwear/skatewear but doesn't skate
arrogant facial expression
cringey photos with gay poses and filters

Ian Stewart
Ian Stewart

humblebrags about being familiar with Flannery O'Connell
O'Connell
O'Connor
fffuuuuuuuu

Josiah Gray
Josiah Gray

The hot to crazy ratio. Y'all are fucking psycopaths, but y'all are psycopaths i want to be fucking.

Nathan Robinson
Nathan Robinson

How do i get an arthoe gf? I play guitar, all the time, dress like a stoner and know all there is to know about edgy obscure media. I feel like i should be able to get one no prob but it's like they don't acguslly exist.

Attached: 1566201934049.png (77 KB, 600x1000)

Ian Price
Ian Price

i like art hoe aesthetic but those girls just dont like me at all, so i dont like you in turn

William James
William James

Lust:
Good looking and nice fashion choice
Hate:
Very generic personality, it feels like i'm talking to a hippe but somehow worse, try so hard to be unique but it just feels fake, like you don't actually believe in what you're saying.
Hope that helped you out.

Attached: --abyss-watcher-dark-souls-and-souls-from-software-drawn-by-dkaki--9e35a7317918cfb9ecdd5152214f533e. (820 KB, 800x1130)

Henry Barnes
Henry Barnes

you're ugly tho

Joshua Flores
Joshua Flores

The aesthetic isn't for me, I don't like piercings and tattoos, and they're too mentally unstable
youtube.com/watch?v=S--pKrAt-F0

Bentley Butler
Bentley Butler

Where/how do you get your fashion inspo? Do you actually keep up with trends and online guides to stay cool?

Carson Harris
Carson Harris

Idk I'm actually a robot artist beta male edition. I'm neutral. Femanon artists are not really something I seek out. It doesn't disqualify you from gf material I just don't care.

Cameron Thompson
Cameron Thompson

why do you have piercings?
t. femanon art hoe with piercings

Dominic Watson
Dominic Watson

hate** srry

Eli Fisher
Eli Fisher

femanon art hoe with piercings

tfw these types of girls hate niggers

Attached: 1560036081256.jpg (12 KB, 384x383)

Alexander Carter
Alexander Carter

Most actual art hoes don't have much sex
They get more sex than stacy,stop being delusional

Lincoln Thomas
Lincoln Thomas

jaded, bitter and worn-out so can get on with a robot well enough
unrepentant sluts that are completely incapable of pair-bonding or maintaining any kind of long-term relationship
That's pretty much it.

Connor Gray
Connor Gray

sorry user. i like the whiteys.

Attached: 69617404-187206705630738-3910752197360464314-n.jpg (80 KB, 600x600)

Oliver Diaz
Oliver Diaz

Why are you an art hoe?
Secondly, what qualities would you attribute to an art hoe?

Jose Price
Jose Price

didn't realize it autocorrected until now.

My bad but my point still stands

Attached: 1564296607673.jpg (40 KB, 460x722)

Tyler Cooper
Tyler Cooper

90% of art hoes have BPD which is the antithesis of the incel.

Colton Foster
Colton Foster

i look like one mostly. i don't really pride myself on being very authentic and i'm not as annoying as my "art hoe" friends though.

Oliver Foster
Oliver Foster

i like bpd girls. my life is boring and dull, i dont care how much they destroy it

Camden Brown
Camden Brown

Sinmple, just go to art school