Fellow art hoe here

fellow art hoe here,
why do bots hate us yet lust after us so bad?

Attached: original.jpg (400x495, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S--pKrAt-F0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

its funny how art hoes don't care about looks as much as stacys

like dating ugly guys has some prestige or something

because youre a match of cute aesthetics and utterly reppellent personality
thats it

Typical incel shit. Instead of loving what you can't have, fags hate what they can't have

i agree, i usually never go for very attractive men. i prefer an average plain looking white guy that has interesting personality attributes.

>why do bots
we don't
incels lust after you because they lust after anything remotely female shaped
fuck off

You will fuck with us on whim and the next day you will be paying sccisors with your bestie or being ass wrecked by a pack of niggers. So having sex doesn't make you special or an intellectual.

if incels weren't so blind they'd see art hoes are their ideal girl

>in art school
>surrounded by cute, sexy, hot, and average art hoes
>online so i don't have to interact with people

I used to be roommates with some artschool girls. They're insane, slutty, and easily entertained.

Are these type of people anti establishment in the whole "I don't like police or authorities but welfare and big government is great at the same time" kind of way?

I can only imagine the male counterpart to be one of those dudes that wear the stereotypical onions glasses and those particular beanies that say "I really like smoking weed". I hope I'm wrong.

Art hoes are insufferable, just as much as art people in general.

>Literally all a fucking copy of eachother
>Looking at shit movies/listening to shit music/eating shit food because it's unknown and not because they actually like it.

Art people are attention whores who suck each other's cock over the 3 references of Miyazaki they know.

Wouldn't put my dick in that.

Attached: 142127-full.png (400x298, 158K)

Art hoes are completely shallow and vapid whores. All they care about is appearance. Obsession with muh aesthetic just means you are a shallow person.

Most actual art hoes don't have much sex, are extremely picky, and closeted racist.

isn't every bot/female pretty much the same way? most people aren't open about their shallow tendencies but at least with art hoes you know wha you are getting. they typically don't obsess over chads too.

honest question? Why are you here? What got you here? Why did you decide to post this?

cause i find his board funny and like shitting on incels

because theres no future with women like this. they must constantly alter and change things, including their partners

Question: how do I get another art hoe gf with this haircut? I had one for two years and since I was a rebound relationship it ended. Are there fembot art hoes out there who don't have (excessive) baggage? (With this haircut is a bonus)

Attached: 567be76aeb5f84bb0160570f21eab687.jpg (474x592, 89K)

I went to the skate park today and it was empty for an hour or so until three roastie art hoes came and sat their whore asses on the ramp and ate Pringles or something. I don't like talking to women so I didn't steer up shit but just half an hour later two Chads who look like absolute fuckboys came to the park too, just standing around and talking to the whores looking like some faggots (of course these retards don't skate).
it's like they wanted to get picked up by Chads. shameless

Maybe, but for the most part is the pretentious 'know it all' attitude despite being 25 at most. Copycatting your femminist uni professors isn't a personality trait.

the aesthetic is neat. the personality is garbage.

ok penis head dumbass retard nigger cock slut whore

Because you're fake. Fake as fuuuuuuck. Tried to date a couple arthouse bitches but when it all came down to the nitty gritty, you're nowhere near as cultured or artisticslly minded as you think you are.

Was gonna take two to see "des ring der nilbelugen" downtown since it was playing and none of them knew what the fuck I was talking about. Really!?!? If I bring up Faulkner or Flannery O'Connell as some of my favorite writers, they stared dumbfounded. REALLY!?!?!?

Scott Pilgrim isn't arthouse ya dumb bitches, it was a big studio production.

What are art hoes attracted to in a guy? Just moved to a liberal arts college town and these girls are everywhere.

Attached: olmec.gif (480x360, 1.4M)

I've stalked some instagram profiles of art hoes and their bf's were usually like this
>tall
>prettyboy face
>undercut hair
>white
>skinny
>listens to lots of "emo" rappers but doesn't know what real emo is
>dressed in streetwear/skatewear but doesn't skate
>arrogant facial expression
>cringey photos with gay poses and filters

>humblebrags about being familiar with Flannery O'Connell
>O'Connell
>O'Connor
fffuuuuuuuu

The hot to crazy ratio. Y'all are fucking psycopaths, but y'all are psycopaths i want to be fucking.

How do i get an arthoe gf? I play guitar, all the time, dress like a stoner and know all there is to know about edgy obscure media. I feel like i should be able to get one no prob but it's like they don't acguslly exist.

Attached: 1566201934049.png (600x1000, 77K)

i like art hoe aesthetic but those girls just dont like me at all, so i dont like you in turn

Lust:
Good looking and nice fashion choice
Hate:
Very generic personality, it feels like i'm talking to a hippe but somehow worse, try so hard to be unique but it just feels fake, like you don't actually believe in what you're saying.
Hope that helped you out.

Attached: __abyss_watcher_dark_souls_and_souls_from_software_drawn_by_dkaki__9e35a7317918cfb9ecdd5152214f533e. (800x1130, 820K)

you're ugly tho

The aesthetic isn't for me, I don't like piercings and tattoos, and they're too mentally unstable
youtube.com/watch?v=S--pKrAt-F0

Where/how do you get your fashion inspo? Do you actually keep up with trends and online guides to stay cool?

Idk I'm actually a robot artist beta male edition. I'm neutral. Femanon artists are not really something I seek out. It doesn't disqualify you from gf material I just don't care.

why do you have piercings?
t. femanon art hoe with piercings

hate** srry

>femanon art hoe with piercings

>tfw these types of girls hate niggers

Attached: 1560036081256.jpg (384x383, 12K)

>Most actual art hoes don't have much sex
They get more sex than stacy,stop being delusional

>jaded, bitter and worn-out so can get on with a robot well enough
>unrepentant sluts that are completely incapable of pair-bonding or maintaining any kind of long-term relationship
That's pretty much it.

sorry user. i like the whiteys.

Attached: 69617404_187206705630738_3910752197360464314_n.jpg (600x600, 80K)

Why are you an art hoe?
Secondly, what qualities would you attribute to an art hoe?

>didn't realize it autocorrected until now.

My bad but my point still stands

Attached: 1564296607673.jpg (460x722, 40K)

90% of art hoes have BPD which is the antithesis of the incel.

i look like one mostly. i don't really pride myself on being very authentic and i'm not as annoying as my "art hoe" friends though.

i like bpd girls. my life is boring and dull, i dont care how much they destroy it

Sinmple, just go to art school