L lifted my hardest for 4 fucking years, gave it my all. Blood, sweat, & tears. All for her...

l lifted my hardest for 4 fucking years, gave it my all. Blood, sweat, & tears. All for her. And then she chooses a spic instead of me (a tall Aryan male who is attractive). This makes no sense. White women will doom the West. They will be our genocide.

What the fuck do I do now? She was the one for me.

Attached: fuckallspics.png (669x826, 553K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Zhu8_sf4m8o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Imagine having such a shit personality that following tules 1 and 2 still wont get you laid

You are STILL posting this??
Kek you are so cucked. Pls update when he gives her children so I can see you seething then too
Hahahahahahahahahaha

Why are you such a fucking cunt?

Dumb spic/nigger

What fucking rules? You retards told me looks and gymaxxing would fucking be all

I'm legit 6 foot, blonde haired, blue-eyed, and it should have gotten me her but no

>She was the one for me.
atop being a white woman

Because women can smell your insecurity and realize how hard you're overcompensating.
Because you're still here and posting the exact same thing, its almost as if your personality and superiority complex was the problem, but that couldn't be it could it?
HahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHA. Hes not even a Chad Mexican and you still lost, bet hes like 5'5

LMAO It's been YEARS motherfucker what is wrong with you?

It's only been two years you retard and what about it? She is beautiful

Dude you are an obsessive cuck. She left you for that over looks. I can only imagine spending a day with you

Shes ugly as fuck and you still failed. Pathetic. This is the life you chose

>muh aryan genes

Yeah but clearly you have little dick energy. And in 2019 spouting about muh aryan genes just lets everyone know you're inbred to hell and back.

This is kind of endearing at this point.

I don't get you, girls come around like buses/
Don't catch feelings, just keep trucking.

Post the motherfucking screencap aIready

Attached: 1568662591438.jpg (357x379, 38K)

>Lifting for a female
>Lifting for a hideous female
Quit being a fucking faggot and lift for yourself.

Attached: AE8B9CD4-BAFA-4C2D-A82B-B2612F561C0D.jpg (320x320, 28K)

She's not ugly you fucking retarded virgin

Attached: ctny.jpg (1080x1080, 75K)

She's completely average

i've been with a girl for 8 years. how long have you been single? LMAO

Nice larp you retarded underage zoomer

Tfw no qt white gf to go dancing with, teach spanish phrases to, eat mexifood with, and watch the sunrise with

youtu.be/Zhu8_sf4m8o

Attached: 0264730264821.png (1274x609, 554K)

ewwww just simply ewww

you failed not because you didnt do enough, but because of the simple fact that women literally have THOUSANDS of options when it comes to men. whats the likelyhood you were ever anywhere near the top?

Retarded virgins with unrealistic standards and/or jealous fembots

Attached: dog.jpg (960x959, 47K)

>tfw she'd rather hug an aging puppy that needs a bath more than you OP

Attached: 262729251515182.png (449x401, 490K)

Femanons, why would you even date spics?

Attached: dc567y2-c5236632-994d-471b-9436-754e288f1f13.jpg (400x400, 29K)

>l lifted my hardest for 4 fucking years, gave it my all. Blood, sweat, & tears. All for her.
You're an idiot.
You have like a week tops to get into a females pants otherwise it's over for you in the modern relationship culture.
You're supposed to fuck first then develop a real relationship after that...

what I don't get is why spics of all races? what do they even see in them?

It could have been anyone as long as they aren't like you

Lmao dude you got spic'd

Are there any cute fembots in southern cali here who want a cute skinny spic bf?

Attached: 229570.jpg (500x282, 187K)

get over it and find someone new you retarded loser

Get revenge by getting a Latina gf.

>get over it and find someone new you retarded loser
na

We have this thread aII the time

Attached: doomer.jpg (240x240, 25K)

It could have been anyone but, WHY SPICS?? Why would any white woman want that in her life?

Some are cute and have a nice skin tone

Gee I don't know, why would they want that over pic related

Attached: 1567396527986m.jpg (979x1024, 194K)

You move on you fucking pussy, who gives a shit there are plenty of women out there

2 years is more than one year so it has been years.

This is you

Original comment, fuck spics and niggers

Attached: 1559577495574.png (1140x685, 59K)

Nothing in that picture describes my post

Faggot, don't talk to me

You probably don't even exercise

Dude you have to get on with your life. Carrying all that hate inside is only going to continue eating you up. You'll be fine next time you get your dick wet or catch a female's eye.

dont @ me faggot

I think white women are too good for a spic and I am a spic. Objectively, we're all ugly

You need to stfu and move on. She didnt date you because you have blatant mental problems. Get proffesional help, user...

Attached: 1568686541428.jpg (1538x2048, 462K)

>What the fuck do I do now?
Go for an Asian :]

Speak for yourseIf faggot

Spics have low inhibition and are macho and can thugmaxx

t. member of the race of manlets

don't ever reply to me again you stupid double nigger

t. member of the race of walmart shooters

damn wahts with the near-universal like for rectangle glasses shit is weird

Asians are insectoid bug people devoid of any real emotions

The spic in the pic is NOWHERE near the top, faggot.

statistically irrelevant, jose
I'm not denying he was ugly and there aren't a good share of ugly whites, but most of you are manlets, and we all know how women feel about that. Also, you probably have just as many crucsius looking members of your race. Even if we were to postulate about the attractivess between whites and spics, that gets blown out of the water when you take into account jbw theory, which I'm sure you're aware of. If not, I suggest looking up the youtube channel r7ckya. One of your fellow hombres lays flat the theory.

its actully r7cky a

They both look the same lmao well except for the skintone maybe

what did you expect using appearnce to get a whore lmao

more fun to be with.

Attached: Hispanic Chad.png (613x770, 746K)

She is very cute, you're right. But I'm confused as to why you think spics aren't mostly white? He looks to be majority white, at least 50% or above. He isn't some 5'8" indigenous looking dude with no chest hair, he just looks like a Spaniard. If so, you should be glad that when they have kids, they will be weeding out his NA genes, you stupid racist fuck.

Attached: 1237961458601.png (232x230, 112K)

She's taller than him you dumb chink

You think he is taller than 5'8? Wtf
He looks fucking 5'5 here and yet still she chose him over me, a tall blonde Jow Forums guy

Attached: sssssss.png (720x951, 466K)

Nice copypasta
SAGE

Attached: 1566922501594.jpg (720x960, 64K)

>announcing sage
yikes

I think they're more handsome than guys of my own race. Also, I've dated one before and am dating one currently. They're usually a lot sweeter and more romantic than white men.

fuck off newfag
go back to where you come from

Attached: SAGESAGESAGE.jpg (812x671, 146K)

leave my Asian bro alone. Asians are my friends.

There's only one explanation.
You have a shit personality and he doesn't
That or he's rich as well

Well, plenty of whites are short, as well. It's just the luck of the draw. You know, if you dedicated your time to finding someone else, or perhaps self-improving more than just your physical body, you might have been able to move on from this faster.
Fuck you, you fucking say yikes and bitch at someone for saging, your age is showing hard kiddo

Oh, and I just Googled it real quick, the average height of a Spanish man (remember, Spaniards are white and are NOT SPICS) is only 5'9". Unless you can get this guy's DNA tested, we can't even believe that he's a true "spic." So many Mexicans and other Latinos are just white, that using words like spic are almost meaningless unless they're straight up brown.

>Spaniards are white

Top jej

Thanks for the laugh mate

She is pretty cute sure but the nosering marked her for what she really is. It truly is the scarlet letter of our modern world

fuck off zoomer faggot

Attached: got em.png (1138x305, 68K)

Fucking kek

Nice one boomer, but you fucked up as well

Im actually a pretty cool spic my guy and looks arent really that important

I can't believe you're still here.

Nah this guy isn't cool

Trust me, he's a fucking weirdo and got us kicked out of a restaurant at the r9k meetup, avoid this retard, he is legitimately autistic

Why in the fuck would zoomers be on Jow Forums. Bitch I'm Gen Y and don't you fucking forget it, we will always reign supreme as the best gen

Attached: 1238222538315.png (249x249, 101K)

Elaborate please lol

You're Gen Faggot, now fuck off and go make a shitty reddit-tier thread

No dude its been like four or three years since OPs first on this

Hummm, I am latinamerican and live in Latinamerica, I speak with friends from the Nederlands and honestly it is not that white boys are autistic by race, many whites here get all the women they want, and whites born in latinamerica go to Europe and find women very quickly, so I will tell you what happens, to "white" culture.

1.You don't know how to make conversations and sometimes you don't even want to talk
2.Be more open with the woman you like,she is supposed to be the love of your life, talk to her about the things you like and ask her about what she likes.
3.Talk to her all the days, talk about what happened today to you and ask her what happened to her
4.Try to make her happy, or more like make her happy, tell her things she likes, tell her how she makes you feel in an interpersonal level

Love is more than sex and lookisms user, is about finding someone you feel connected with, your gf or bf is like your best friend but also like your home, your family, a part of you, that is love :).

you guys do realize that OP is a hispanic dude larping as a butthurt white guy and posting this shit over and motherfucking over again don't you

dedication desu, wonder if he ever did end up getting an average white girl

Attached: 1567827066796.png (557x382, 323K)

Op is Fat pos

kek when was this?

You forgot to add
>5. Get cucked by some chad

6.Never get too attached, if you love something set it free, you can find a new and better gf easily, I have had my heart broken, that doesn't mean you have to stop trying, there are billions of humans in the world and there is only one for you, so finding that person in the first try would be a very lucky thing

Look at this normie.

LOOK AT THIS NORMIE AND LAUGH.

"Go to gym" is the biggest fucking joke advice there is. Even if going to the gym does not guarantee you a gf, why bother?

She's cute user.

But you need to get over her sometime. How long has it been? 2 years?

Attached: 1565631490523.jpg (576x768, 76K)

It's only been like 2 years

How do we stop spics from taking all the white women?

At least it wasn't a black guy

>It's only been like 2 years
2 years is a long time