Reminder

Asians have no empathy and lack humanity

Attached: asains haveno empathy.jpg (236x354, 21K)

They have nice bums tho

stop being mean to asian girls or i'll be really upset

Attached: 1553504283198.jpg (540x810, 70K)

Black people are really condescending when it comes to appearance and street cred. Jews are really condescending when it comes to money. Mexicans are really condescending when it comes to toughness and street cred. Asians are condescending when it comes to intelligence and academics. White people are condescending to people for any arbitrary reason depending on the situation.

you should go outside sometime. Your views are clearly narrow due to only ever seeing the 4 walls of your moms basement

Not at all. Asians are incredibly appearance focused. Infact they dont really give a shit about intelligence and they give even less of a shit about academics.

he's right though
t. black dude
his description is spot on to what i've experienced with different black people all over the country

>Infact they dont really give a shit about intelligence and they give even less of a shit about academics.

you're fucking retarded
t. dated asians exclusively

This is true. Just look how they all torture animals for fun

>an asian girl will never torture you for fun

Attached: 1568655692072.jpg (320x320, 11K)

My bf said that he wants me to wear school girl uniform when I kill him. Why.

fuck off you gross larping tranny

What they say. Reality is stranger than fiction.

the non japanese ones yes

chopping your dick off does not make you a woman, in any reality outside of a delusional cumbrain's mind

>Black people are really condescending when it comes to appearance and street cred. Jews are really condescending when it comes to money. Mexicans are really condescending when it comes to toughness and street cred. Asians are condescending when it comes to intelligence and academics. White people are condescending to people for any arbitrary reason depending on the situation.
This is very true.

you will never have a gf fuck the ants
>54500540
t. cumbrain
this
post tits or gtfo

Attached: 5.jpg (816x655, 104K)

Well I'd totally do that and timestamp it for you if I had one you persistent...
Just don't mind me. Got reminded of what he told me one time. I'm not fully azn though. Video games made this a big fetish? For me it's just kinda bittersweet. At least they would think it would be nice. But I'd rather not kill anyone. But if I had to. Then why not wear school uniform? What do you say to that?

>I'm not fully azn though
so you're half worthless
and still a tranny larping as a hapa female on an anime imageboard

Mean. But would it be cool or not? Probably only half cool.

G
O
A
W
A
Y
nasty trannyfaggot

>you will never have a gf fuck the ants
what in the fuck are you talking about

>They have nice bums tho
that's not true, generally actually
asian wom*n have the flattest, smallest ones

not really, I went to japan with some friends last year and we hung arounds in bars and people were really friendly and even played some darts with them

Attached: Capture.jpg (301x204, 28K)

Can confirm: I married an azian qt and have observed her lack of empathy and decency up close. I love her, but I doubt she knows what love is.

So...white people are diverse while all other races are stereotypes. who knew?

Larp harder, dick haver.

allow me to cherrypick an example to prove you wrong

>he's never seen a thai girl
my thai ex had the best ass i ever buried my face in, her friends were close in comparison
it's the chinese/koreans with little butts

>dick haver
based

Attached: 1555816957632.png (600x400, 261K)

>allow me to post ONE EXCEPTION to the rule
ok

Attached: DgN0dckWsAA82dt.jpg (645x729, 44K)

fuck i forgot the pic kms

Attached: 10-10 waifu.jpg (1418x1418, 700K)

Dont mind me. Just looking for original comment

>flattest, smallest ones.

You say that like its a bad thing, wigger.

actually posted more than two examples
>pic
>anecdote of my own experience with asian gfs

Attached: 1566997980581.jpg (600x849, 68K)

I know it's a fetish or so. I am not that stupid. But what's the appeal that is something I do not get.
I could choose to cooperate with you by flashing my tits but it would be more like coercion when same thing could be achieved by showing you like used pad. Both could be faked but one at least you get kicks out off. World sure is opportunistic. Not that I even would have opportunity to show you anything. I'd rather bother people on omegle about this for fun.
Mine also said this. I think it's probably, because we are more programmed not to show being shocked or that. Can't say for her but tends to be the norm in some regions.

>actually posted more than two examples
what? where

the pic of the asian with a fat ass and my anecdote you illiterate cumbrain

that would only make 2, even if u didn't fucked up the pic posting absolute retart

Attached: 1553971628238.jpg (343x357, 19K)

I didn't ask you to flash tits. I asked you to flash your dick, robot-kun. I know your a man: women don't use big words like "coercion" or "opportunistic."

>pic
>my (ex)gf
>her friend(s)

can't read or count
amazing

>larping intensifies
okay incel

>women don't use big words like "coercion" or "opportunistic."
actually they do, the only person i ever heard use the term "zeitgeist" in conversation was a girl, who was white

>there it is!
>that word again!

Attached: 1561352695347.png (327x316, 208K)

Zeitgeist is a buzzword. She didn't know its definition or its meaning.

>my thai ex had the best ass i ever buried my face in, her friends were close
trannies with implants and butt exercising don't count

i had to look it up to see if she was using it right, she was
i was shocked and in love
>tfw no smart gf to brainmog you

that was definitely a pussy user
axe wounds don't have periods or get wet on their own
she also had a kid after me
not everyone here fell for the p*nk p*ll meme

Are Asian women more likely to be sexually dominant and sadistic than white women? It seems really rare with white women

>Are Asian women more likely to be sexually dominant and sadistic than white women?
asian w*men will be whatever u want them to be, of course.
They are by definition perfect, after all.

Attached: 1552431460035.jpg (1502x1000, 191K)

They can be legendarily vindictive. In violent way. Meanwhile white women go and cheat on their partner if he has disappointed them, asian women will kill their partner. At least so is the stereotype.

You sound like a faggot

But is it sexual? Since most women in general these days are dominant, but they are submissive in the bedroom, which is what matters.

Because being submissive is their real nature! You can see that where the life begins - in bed. Anything else is an artificial social stereotypes forced and imposed on them by society .

>Are Asian women more likely to be sexually dominant and sadistic than white women?
Sexual dominance and sadism are even rarer among Asian females than they are among whites. When those traits do miraculously manifest themselves though...
If you value your pride, masculinity, or anal elasticity, beware the one-in-a-million Oriental female who has acquired a taste for sexual power.

Attached: AstroDomina-EDGE-AND-RELEASE.gif (574x323, 711K)

who the fuck cares you faggot. they're just feminine ornaments and fuckdolls anyway

>tfw no asian girl to kill me

i just want a cute asian girl to beat me unconscious bros
why is this so hard to achieve?

>thought this was my ex

Attached: 1564602911182.png (819x716, 563K)

It's because of their fucked up society. I believe Asians can be taught to learn empathy. But it takes a strong pimp hand.

That's mostly a Chinese thing. Mao bred any semblance of decency out of them which is why their all sociopaths.

Just dumped a long term chinese gf. She was very sweet and took great care of me but sex was bad and she was insane

Empathy is incredibly overrated by the modern feminized West.