/Tranny Hate/

/Tranny Hate/
They're bad people user i really do mean it, why cant you see that anything nice a tranny has ever done is an act? They hate their lives user thats why half of them comit suicide, do you want to be even more unhappy then you already are? They're only goal is to turn you into one of them. They're parasites user, they're only goal is to grow threw others.
Only NPCs support trannies are you an NPC user?!? NO! Your your the fucking man user not some NPC tranny loving faggot. Remember this the next time you see a tranny.

Godspeed user.

Attached: Tranny Hate.png (630x630, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gFUVS-ut-hY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

based. have a good day user

> they're only goal is to grow threw others.

Wut ?

Attached: kitty.jpg (526x567, 74K)

I think what he means is they infect others to spread, like a disease of sorts. OP is just a faggot that lacks the proper vocabulary or IQ to explain it his feelings properly

[they're goal is to turn you into a tranny]
dipshit 9 year old get off my board

that doesn't even make sense, also i won't leave your board, now make me you incapable illiterate 3 years old dipfart

based le bump for truefagging.

Learn to read dipshits this isnt very hard to understand

>Only NPCs support trannies are you an NPC user?!? NO!

It's pretty NPC to hate trannies just because of what people will think of you user. At least hate them for your own reasons not because somebody told you to hate them.

In fact this sort of retarded logic is precisely why I side with trannies. I'm an autist and people who hate others because other people tell them to will always hate autists.

Im very tireddd sorry for grammer mistake i meant
>through

yes it is and fuck you

I don't really care.
t.fembot

fuck off tranny whore go neck yourself

All of these attention-whore narcissist degenerates are evil, literally nothing good to say about them. Not even being bitter or petty, or anything like that. It's FACTS.

you are a boy.
youtu.be/gFUVS-ut-hY

Though I will admit I don't like transgenderism and I think its abhorrent, I dont hate the lost souls trying to find a plave in the world and being manipulated into becoming it, thinking that pretending to be a girl will save their lives.

Hate the sin, not the sinner. No need to attack people instead of the ideology. Even if they try to mix the two into one, stay headfast and keep on fighting.

agree, they are the scum of the earth and everything wrong with modern day society

they're not evil they're cute and wanna snuggle wif u!!! they wanna cuddle you really nice and fall asleep in your arms!!!

haha you make me laugh me dear boy.
(also nice numbers)

Attached: Nazi pepe and god himself.jpg (1440x1262, 476K)

so fucking right trannies are trash and should burn in hell

Attached: 1569012510061.png (400x416, 163K)

Based, the overly degenerate homosexuals should be bashed in the head with a large fluorescent tube for their public display of degeneracy

Attached: The_Skeleton_King_(Diablo_I).gif (160x160, 15K)

But how do you make the rational argument for people who are on the fence?

How do we prove that all forms of homosexuality or transgenderism are indeed mental disabilities

How can we better alert the masses that capitulating to these fucking freaks will just end in people trying to legalize pedophilia?

Attached: unknown (4).png (319x334, 177K)

Based
>be me
>See cute Asian girl during my freshman year
>get a hold of her Instagram account
>Find out she's a tranny dating a spic
>Later see more girls at my school are trannys
Why should I even fucking try anymore

Attached: you-want-mirrio-4530276.jpg (497x699, 103K)

Mental illness itself is a meme. Society defines people who are literally better than normies as mentally ill because they're different and normie doctors decided they're bad.

Shut the fuck up you tranny sympathizing nigger faggot lover

Trannies want to change language like now its "trans exclusionary" to say "only women get pregnant" or "some men get periods" etc. I say fuck that, i'm not gonna say dumb shit like that just to validate your gender.

>namefag
>probably keeping his thread alive with support from discord

this is what you get for adhering to the Jow Forums CODE or whatever. you haven't seriously used a name ever, you use discord maybe 15 minutes a week, and you get outcompeted by this fucker and his fucking circlejerk shill threads. you get to hear about how traps, which are from Jow Forums, are some kind of "invasion"- you get to watch your culture not only fucking defiled but fucking erased from history. you get to watch your fucking home become a tributary of discord and fucking twitter. everyone is either a zoomer fuckwit faggot frog and dumb as hell, or a pissy contrarian commie bitch, and smug as well. you get nothing. you get fucked. except not literally, because you're still a virgin. you put effort into your posts, you fucking TRY, and you get either dumbfag rage or one-word trash like "based" or "cringe". everything sucks and it'll never be good. fuck you all.

>kindergartener tier insults
>thinks i put effort into my post
>thinks trannies came from Jow Forums
>wasted time typing something no one cares about
>ranting about how "Jow Forums just isnt the same and how it sucks now" instead of leaving site

Frogot to tag you and tripfag (;

Not gonna read the sperg-tier OP but legit fuck trannies

Attached: 1568496869505.jpg (4800x4800, 1.57M)

yeah trannies are a threat to the vulnerable so we need to do something!!

go bomb another ship in the southeast pacific, maybe then you'll get people interested

Discord tranny faggots

Attached: Coomer.png (680x564, 207K)

You mean namefag

Kids already forgot what tripfagging is

this is not a synecdoche, you will literally have to blow up an actual 8k ton plus ship before you get me on board

until then, no votes

>go bomb another ship in the southeast pacific
tf are you talking about tranny

when they want us to go to war, a common and hackneyed approach of the relevant parties is to blow up a ship
this cheapass nigger wants the same shit for the price of editing discord HTML and he can just about get fucked

The fuck are you talking about is this bait or did you go full tism while making this?

>tism
doing the '09-14 drama-forum toughguy shit doesn't work when you're too dumb to get basic history references

The trannies do this shit all the time, you wouldn't even need to edit Discord messages.

Attached: 1555470521546.jpg (1280x1067, 266K)

yeah you tried this before with the "reiko" persona
you probably think enough time has passed that you've got your credibility back

you're wrong

you're especially wrong considering that I remember that dumbass fake gmail screencap where your literary creation referred to Jow Forums as "/robot/", that you fucking spammed for several years

The fuck you talkin bout nigga? this aint no history lesson. Also
>thinks im trying to act tough
you must be a real fucking pussy if you think calling someone on the internet autistic is a "big tough guy" thing to do. Swollow fiber glass kek

you forgot your "drink bleach", you ED-ass 30-year-old zoomer

You seem paranoid about something. You doing alright user?
People aren't out to start some kind of war, we just want to expose trannies doing evil shit.

Attached: 1568515563117.png (640x788, 550K)

"I'm just concerned about the children" is some pretty bold shit from a dude who spent the Obama administration telling teenagers to kill themselves (in minecraft)

Be concerned about truth and decency

The fuck are you talking about? I was in fuckin high school during the Obama administration.

yeah, "fuckin", because that's extra casual and sort of ebonic, and would a black guy lie to you?

your operation sucks and it will never succeed because it is poorly thought out. i have explained, to you, what are the problems with it, we've been through this, and you've laughed and ignored what i said.

actual schizo

based downie replying to multiple different posters

>yeah, "fuckin", because that's extra casual and sort of ebonic,
You fucking retard, that's just how I talk. I'm a white dude from New England, we all fuckin talk like that.
You have fucking issues dude.

i fucked up the replies
nevermind

the only reason anyone writes "fuckin" in response to being called out is because they're trying to do the shit i just described. please stop trying to define noticing things as being outside the bounds of polite conversation.

Literally nobody in the history of ever has ever done that. You're a genuine autist and need to leave this fuckin site, it's not good for you.

instead of getting defensive when people point out that your tactics are corny, you could try not using corny tactics
better yet, you could do shit where the tactics you're most likely to use are not fucking corny. shit that doesn't lend itself to corniness, you know what i mean?

OP spelt everything like a retard but only a retard can't understand what he was trying to say.

>debilitating autism: the post

>OP is a retard but we should take them seriously

turtle harder

Lmao this fucker used reddit and thinks he knows all

Go neck your self redditfag

Yes we should because it was a couple grammer mistakes leave the fucking site you grammerfag

do you really think you're going to rally anyone by throwing "reddit" out here, especially post r/t_d

Why on Earth do you think I would pretend to be a black dude on Jow Forums? That wouldn't make people trust me more, people fucking hate niggers on this site.
You're a fuckin autist and I honestly recommend that you kill yourself.

for the same reason that people start saying "this nigga" when they start losing an argument: because everything fucking sucks

also this filthy-frank-fan "kill yourself" shit is fucking stale

>breathless airhead OP
>twitter-grade sanctimonious cunt trotting out ancient /b/-tier shitposts like YOU SAID A BAD WORD IN CHAT I'M TELLING I'M TELLING
>zoomer pretending he's saving western civilization by shitting on robots

it was always going to be a bad thread

People don't say nigga to seem black you fucking dunce.
>filthy frank invented suicide

they do it to seem "cool", so yes, it is cucked
enjoy bumping your thread every time it hits page 5 though

This isn't my thread retard.

if you're the one bumping it every time it hits page five, then yes, it is yours
i can understand why you'd want to deny ownership, it's pretty fucking bad

I keep "bumping it" because I'm responding to you numbnuts
Did you forget that you responded to my first reply? This is me

this implies that you will stop bumping it if i stop responding to you
you and i both know that this is untrue

I would bet you a million dollars that I would not post in this thread ever again if you stop responding to me.
I have not made a single reply since my first one that isn't a response to you, because frankly this post is garbage.

kys unloved tranny faggot

>i bet you a million dollars
doesnt sound like something anyone above the age of 13 would say user. Should i contact the mods?

stop being retarded
the people who will be swayed by this are not people you want anything at all to do with

>stop being retarded
>is retarded

Attached: ahahahscarrypepe.jpg (740x696, 199K)