Meet weird incel kid online and immediately develop an obsession, breaking off 6 month relationship with first bf

>meet weird incel kid online and immediately develop an obsession, breaking off 6 month relationship with first bf
>the relationship is a complete fucking mess because of the guilt of the last one
>he leaves me and tells me how i'm insane and he's not putting up with my shit anymore
>6 months later and i just got out of pity dating his friend out of desperation and guilt, trying to get incel back after leaving him alone for like 4 months
>his friend shows him the shitty stuff i'd say when i was dating him to prove i haven't changed for shit
>messages that say stuff like "you'll never get laid" and "do you ever wonder what it's like to feel reciprocated love" (yeah i know ouch)
>they both hate my guts and have said their friendship was reformed completely on the basis of their shared hatred of me
>the friend tells me that he doesn't think i feel empathy or will ever change and then shits on me constantly
>"you're just gonna go cut your leg and cry to this"
>literally was cutting my leg and crying
i genuinely don't know what to do anymore. i made an appt with an actual fuckin professional on monday and if she agrees that i might have bpd i'm gonna rope for real this time. i'm fucking tired as shit of being the exact thing i despise

Attached: 82e.jpg (1300x861, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TSKizLRFbTo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't see how those people can talk about empathy while saying things like that. Why don't you just drop them?

incel kid is my oneitis and i can't perceive that ever changing

Tits or gtfo you vapid whore. To make this comment even more original, grow the fuck up. You were a cunt and now you get to reap the rewards. You are the worst type of person, the type that cant even handle the bed they made. Grow up you stupid cunt.

Post asshole also

Attached: 1568666608139.png (763x391, 54K)

You will just """"try"""" to an hero like all the other bpd chicks, it is actually comical. Post your cuts pls

>got diagnosed with BPD and severe depression
>am male and have an IQ of 130
>actually overcame my cycles and habits, and am slowly and steadily becoming more of a loveable and stable person
FEELS GOOD NOT TO BE A PSYCHO SLUT

bitch, you're so far into the problem that others predict you. normally, I'm a lot nicer than this, but I wanna give it straight to you:
I've met and known many like you. you ALWAYS revert back to the baseline. you refuse to acknowledge that you are the root of your problems, not anything else.
you SAY you acknowledge it, but you just blurt it out and then think that is enough.
try living up to the bullshit you woo men with for once. learn from it. become the person you claim to be, don't just use it to fake being someone less horrible.
you don't see life as the challenge it is, you just see the neverending marathon of problems in your way.
life is about becoming better, reflecting on your mistakes and trying not to repeat them. yes, that means a lot of times, you'll have to suppress your instincts, but those instincts weren't good in the first place.
I mean, look where they got you. you're at the brink of suicide. does that speak of a life full of smart decisions, or does it speak of a person who can't see her own flaws?

Attached: NEVER_EVER.png (327x316, 188K)

This
Fjfjfjeh

based. OP you are the reason people who are actually going through a tough time get so much shit from passerby who see us struggling. Cause they see us and then they think of you.

unironically, please in all seriousness, kill yourself.

Izdec

Try dating one of "local" robots

Reason: don't go code 666

Good user you deserve it. Make sure you stream it

Attached: 1569055366143 (2).webm (854x478, 1.98M)

Stream it you dumb bitch

>meet weird incel kid online and immediately develop an obsession, breaking off 6 month relationship with first bf
Kill yourself

if there is a God you will be committed to a psychiatric ward.

In the name of Jesus, do not Breed

Are you like 21 and "dating" 15 year olds?

underaged psycho kid, shut the fuck up goddamn

Attached: 1566683312380.jpg (789x750, 94K)

user you sound... disturbed. If you leave your discord we could talk some 'cause I don't want you to hurt yourself (no dating though, you sounds troublesome).
But please don't do anything drastic.

all the simps in this thread

fuck you, dumb roastie slut

youtube.com/watch?v=TSKizLRFbTo

Attached: 37a81301-7d93-4798-b4c2-02bc574b37db..png (446x435, 79K)

>cuck someone for no reason
>in return get cucked so hard that the cucker becomes gay for the second cucker
Kek

Just start dating women, then.
I swear, if every ex I had banded together to prank me...
Well, frankly it'd be quite the lovely harem for my current girlfriend if she'd just use the angst and anger I bring out in her and used it to hatefuck them.

Maybe you should see if your exes will fuck.

Attached: Screenshot_20190917-203214_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 255K)

I dated someone who was the exact image of what you describe yourself as. Except instead of pussying out and leaving because "I couldn't put up with her shit" She left me for another guy and lied about it to my face repeatedly, trying to justify it to herself so she could keep the "owo im a pure smol bean" Bullshit headcanon going.

I think for this reason I'm somewhat qualified to put myself in your incel crush's shoes.

You likely made his life a living hell with your constant insecurities. You likely projected all of your internal problems onto him. You likely look at relationships as a way to cover for your own perceived flaws using another person. You likely worry about being seen as "Manipulative" Yet everything you do is textbook sociopathic mastermind that's so deep you don't even understand it.

Your incel ex probably let you get away with your shit for far too long. He was probably scared of telling you something even close to the truth because of how much it would hurt you, but he was probably put off about everything you did. He's probably thought about how to be more independent and strong without you, and he probably has crippling trust issues because of your stupid choices.

Why do you expect to get him back if you don't even have evidence that you haven't changed since he left you? Why is suicide your answer? My god, BPD women literally can't find anything from introspection and being alone. You're alone now correct? If so, fucking use that time and have a thorough look at yourself.

>She left me for another guy and lied about it to my face repeatedly, trying to justify it to herself so she could keep the "owo im a pure smol bean" Bullshit headcanon going.
Same here.
>You likely made his life a living hell with your constant insecurities. You likely projected all of your internal problems onto him. You likely look at relationships as a way to cover for your own perceived flaws using another person. You likely worry about being seen as "Manipulative" Yet everything you do is textbook sociopathic mastermind that's so deep you don't even understand it.
Same.
>Your incel ex probably let you get away with your shit for far too long.
That too.

The only difference is that the OP is still thinking about the guy, but she hasn't thought about me for a second since she left.

edating isnt real you fucking idiots

here
I misread your post last night. You deserve what you get OP. When you treat people like garbage expect the same in return.