Qt pure christian girl at work

>qt pure christian girl at work
>turns out she's a democrat-hating trump supporter
god damn it why even live

Attached: fe6.jpg (655x509, 41K)

>pure
>hates the dems
Gimme her number

honestly, why even occupy your mind with stuff like this?

because she's cute and laughs at my dumb jokes. i wanted to ask her on a date but then i stalked her on facebook and saw she shares stuff like this regularly

Attached: retard.jpg (820x960, 80K)

Why wouldn't she be? The liberals and the media have been targeting Christian values for decades and attack anyone who opposes their new "inclusive" and "progressive" society. It only makes sense that she would support the person who has made themselves a very successful enemy of the left and the media who despite their best efforts have been unable to destroy. Whether or not Trump is genuine in his motivations its hard to find a reason for people like her not to support him anyway.

>Why wouldn't she be?
because christians are supposed to believe in doing the right thing and helping people, neither of which describe trump/modern republicans

Dude you're a fucking pussy faggot, you wouldn't have a chance with a high quality female like that. Stick to your stupid banshees, leave the real women with their heads on straight for men with a pair of balls and a grasp on the actually state of the worlds. Fag.

You can't be a republican in 2019 and "have your head on straight". pick one or the other

>christians are supposed to believe in doing the right thing and helping people
Yes but they have a very ridged definition of what is right stemming not from modern morality but the bible. Issues like abortion, homosexuality, and maintaining the freedom to preach their faith are paramount issues for modern Christians and on all issues are more in line with conservative the stance.
Christians can do right and help others in their own lives and don't need the government to do these things for them so it makes sense that in regards to politics they'd be more concerned with rooting out the evils than the perpetuation of the good.

No, is correct. You're being a gigantic pussy faggot about this. If she's cute and you guys get along, why the fuck do her political leanings even matter? What, you guys gonna go into politics together and both run for office? No? Then shut the fuck up about it and try getting to know her better. People's real thoughts and feelings tend to be a lot deeper than those dumb FB memes, they just have to get comfortable enough to share those true feelings. And nobody is gonna do that over FB unless they have a social deathwish.

Nice assumption, anything right of old school liberal is Republican to retards like you right? Just because CNN tells you what to think doesn't make it right or true. A wholesome Christian girl isn't the same as the ebil Nazi old men in Congress. Having a conservative mindset and valuing the ideals that made this country great in the first place isn't the same as the shitter ass soft liberal RINOs in Congress. Delete your terrible thread and then kill yourself

in general i would agree but if you still support trump and the republican agenda today, then you are obviously fucked in the head. five years ago, sure, but after everything that's happened since 2016 it is simply unacceptable.

But I'm sure the liberal agenda is the bees knees!

no, people who support republicans and republican ideas are republicans. modern republican politicians are the enemy of the people and if you support them, then so are you

You're brainwashed, dude, and clearly too young to even remember Bill Clinton. Fuck off and go get a hobby or something.

yes, it is, because it aims to actually help people instead of fuck them over to benefit the people already on top

>EITHER YOU'RE 100% AGAINST SOMETHING OR YOU'RE 100% FOR IT

):

Quote this passage to her OP. This will show her that what trump and the republicans are doing to the mexicans and immigrants are unchristian

>When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

>Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

>Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

Matt 25:31-45

>brainwashed
good one. being a republican in 2019 is like being a cult member. you're brainwashed by Jow Forums and fox news

yes. no more beating around the bush. if you support the republican party today at this point in time, you are a piece of shit and you will burn in hell.

You're so indoctrinated it hurts. You must be sheltered so I probably can't blame you for being so blatantly stupid, but just keep your shit opinions in an echo chamber and don't try and talk with people who actually have some life experience and have a larger political vocabulary than REPUBLICAN BAD DEMOCRAT GOOD, it makes you look like a fucking 6th grader taking their first civics class who heads home to raging liberal parents

just convert her. Women don't have any strong opinions or convictions. Put in some work on her you pussy

Same for the Democrats. Head back to the drawing board and get an argument you can substantiate instead of playing the broken record

>REPUBLICAN BAD DEMOCRAT GOOD
this is the literal truth though. explain to me one (1) good thing republicans have done since 2016

This loser doesn't stand a chance. He has no substance beneath surface level convictions that aren't even his own ideas.

Why would a christian not hate Dems they're divisive racist and think nonwhites are retards.

burn in hell gopfag, you'll see the error of your ways one day

hard disagree. dems are actually trying to make this country a better place for people in general, as opposed to just the ultra rich

Note the post calling out all the shitter RINOs in Congress. Congress is a cesspool on both sides entirely. They should all swing. The point is that just because the terrible "Republicans" in Congress are held up as the model footsoldier of the right side of the political spectrum, doesn't make it so. It also doesn't make it true that all the people that don't support the liberal agenda are ok with the state of the Republican leadership

You missed the mark, I hate the GOP, but I hate liberals more

Okay, I don't even like Trump. I am not a dem or rep, and I don't vote because it's a fucking sham. Fuck you. You're a dumb prick who picks sides and shits on whoever isn't on your side, you're just as bad as the people you claim are so awful and unforgivable.

>Christian
>Republican

I'm not really sure what you expected? And send number please

So do the republicans. Christians should support neither

>Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help

Psalm 146:3

Venezuela 2.0 is definitely the Utopia I'm waiting for, I can't wait for free college for my kids, free healthcare, and whatever free shit we are going to receive next. My mouth will be open and waiting

that's like saying people who hate racists are just as bad as the racists. how stupid. disliking evil people doesn't make you evil

Here
Have this.

I'm Christian
I'm republican
I don't like trump
I especially don't like trumptards

Attached: 1565751247641m.jpg (1024x1022, 193K)

Seems subjective no :)?

Hate has no home here. You aren't allowed to hate anyone you stupid fucking hypocrite

Life is so much simpler when you're a child who reduces politics to good v bad.

This thread is cringe and you should delete it.

in this case, that is what it is. one group actively fucking over the population at large (and convincing the dumber half to go along with it) while the other group actively tries to stop it. it is good v bad in the current political scene. if you don't see that, you're part of the problem.

>democrat-hating trump supporter
>bad thing

again, hating the people who are destroying america does not make you as bad as the people destroying america, and to even suggest that is laughably dumb

It is that simple, user
What is not simple about it is the good/bad line runs perpendicular to party lines.

Because flooding the country with brown hordes, promoting the demeaning and demonizing of the majority of the overall population, wanting to create programs the cost trillions of dollars, using racial divisiveness as a wedge to drive their party towards the goal of ever increasing control, eroding your rights as an American citizen and shitting on America in general is definitely good for the health of this country. You're onto something here, please elaborate

Which party are you taliking about?
I'm 100% serious

This has to bait..

I suspect it may not be
I too want a nice Christian girl but fuck her being a trumptard. Republican is fine, Conservative is great, trump supporter is very bad

>Because flooding the country with brown hordes
doesn't matter that they're brown you racist fuck, if someone wants to come here in search of a better life, just like your ancestors, then so be it. you don't deserve to be here any more than they do just because of the family you happened to have been born in
>promoting the demeaning and demonizing of the majority of the overall population
not a thing, stop watching fox news
>wanting to create programs the cost trillions of dollars
do you know how they plan to pay for these? by making the rich actually pay taxes like everyone else. and expensive programs are not limited to dems
>using racial divisiveness as a wedge to drive their party towards the goal of ever increasing control
why are you talking about republicans now?
>eroding your rights as an American citizen
also not happening, please stop watching fox news, seriously what the fuck
>shitting on America in general
is this not what trump and the republicans in congress have been shamelessly doing since 2016?